Beware of this maid: Leizel Maputol Canete

maidtrickedme

Dear mummies and future employers of maids..... I am writing this post as I know some of you may be looking for maids. If you need a true feedback on this maid called Leizel, this is my experience with her. so far I have tried 2 maids...one from india and the other is from Phillipines. The filipino one is called Leizel Maputol Canete. When I first when to interview her at a reputable agency, she was wearing heavy make up and lots of jewellery and perfume. I got a shock that her profile picture given by the agency was so different from what I saw face to face! She was even wearing a coat !!!! and i came in slippers and bermudas to interview her!
Then she kept talking about how well treated she was by her previous employer. She changed at least 3-4 employers before and the excuse she gave is that they do not like her food so when she was given feedback about it, she did not like it and left. (take note of this ladies, she does not like feedback...then comes the question, why work as a maid ?)

So when she came to my house, I bought her a brand new sofa bed, and a white cupboard from ikea and gave her a room to herself. My chores were simple, cook and clean before I come back at 5 pm from work. After 5 pm till 9 pm i will feed, shower, and put my 3 yr old daughter to sleep. On saturdays she just baby sit my daughter for the evening but i still come back to put my daughter to sleep.

When I gave her the routine, she refused to follow it saying she does work by her own initiative !!!!! (In other words, she is saying dont tell me what to do or how to work). Then during the weekdays when I was not around, she checked my whole house and opened all my cupboards thinking there was no camera around. I also specified to her and wrote in a notebook to her laying down my rules which is do not check my things (except the kitchen). She blatantly ignored it. Then she asked to take my vitamins, telling me she wants to beautify herself. She saw vitamins in my kitchen cabinets and asked if i could give her. Then she drank all my fruit juices in my fridge without asking me permission even though i told her not to. When she mopped the floor, it was so soapy i almost fell. She says she cleaned the house but she usually spends time away from the camera.

Then came her offday, which was a sunday. I told her that at 7.30 am I will wake up to open the gate and she must be ready by then. She said okay. I did not give her any work to do on sat night. She said she understood and the next day when I woke up at 6.45 am, she was already in my toilet ( I told her she can only shower for 20 mins) and she only came out at 7.45 am !!!! all dressed with perfume, jewellery and heavy make up. I got a shock !!! Not only did she acted like she own the house, she acted like I had to wait for her to get ready!!!! Oh my god. When I gave my feedback to her, she got offended and then made a request to be returned to the agency. she cried and acted rudely and gave black face to me everytime I tried talking to her. I never met such a mean maid before. So pls beware my dears. I dont want what happened to me to happen to you. I can put up her photo on this thread to if anyone wants to see. When asked why she wanted to leave, she says cause i dont like her wearing make up in the house and I gave her feedback which she dont like.

Also she drank all my daughter's juice without permission and insisted i buy or make for her more fruit juice. I told her the juice is for my toddler who has very bad constipation problems and need juice to be encouraged to drink. But you know what she said? she said she wants the juice cause it will make her look younger. sighs....now she goes by the name of leizel M.C. and she s not even married though in the agency profile it is stated she is. she is a divorced woman who is only here to manipulate her employers and take advantage of them

Last edited:
Dear All,

Please beware of this maid. She create a lot of trouble in the house and we also suspect that she is not 23years old. Her brain seems like a 10years old kid. Doesn't want another employer to become the next victim.

Attachments

• ANA PG1.jpg
    ANA PG1.jpg
    383.7 KB · Views: 705

Back