Reliable and good confinement lady to recommend?

fellicia

Hello. im new here.. EDD next year January and looking for good and reliable CL. been looking through all the post and was unable to decide as theres alot of comments on how unreliable the CL was.. any recommendation please?

Hi Felicia,
I just finish my confinement.

I engaged CL from PEM agency. And I'm very lucky that Auntie Shi (pronounce poem in Chinese) Ye (pronounce leave in Chinese) was given to me. She cooks very well and take care of my little one very well too. My girl is so secure under her great care and I've got no worries at all. I just relax one corner read book and watch Korean drama!
Just in case you looking for post natal masseur, I engaged one from Origins Jamu. They gave me Mdm Zee who is also very skillful. I can see result on second day. You may search on Google for the company.

Hope my sharing helps. Enjoy your journey!

I have a very organised, tidy and dedicated nanny. she is very good with baby.
She is from JB.
$2600 for 28 days
Her name is Aunty Mei Yun. She is doing my confinement now. I am a Jul mummy.
Just to share... cos i have a hard time looking for a good one, till my friend recommended her. Hope Mummies to be can find one reliable too.
She needs a work permit. we have to help her apply online.

Have anyone heard or used cl from supernanny sg before?

I didn't do much research earlier so engage their services and they sent a very inexperienced cl to me and she is very quiet and can't answer most of my an on newborns, requested for a replacement but wonder how good really are their nannies?

So hopefully I get some replies here ....thanks

She is from JB.
$2600 for 28 days
Just to share... cos i have a hard time looking for a good one, till my friend recommended her. Hope Mummies to be can find one reliable too.

Hi Vanessaang

Is it possible to share her contact? I got played put by mine at the last minute. Urgently looking for 1 now

Hi Vanessaang

She is from JB.
$2600 for 28 days

Hi Vanessaang,

May I have her contact as well? I am looking for CL now, thanks

Hi pple, how is the confinement lady mei yun that you all use?
I wanna know if the confinement lady is
1) those naggy type...like cannot bath etc or like if I wan bath then she will just help me boil the water n prepare stuff
2) into breastfeeding? I won't be going for prenatal class...I will just learn everything from the confinement lady
3) wat does she cook? I m veri choosy with food...can I choose to eat onli certain dishes
4) hygiene level?
5) her rates and contact number

She is from JB.
$2600 for 28 days

Hi Vanessa

Can i have her contact too please? Thank you!!

Hi Vanessa,

Could you share with us more details about ur nanny? Does she help u with housework as well and cleaning the kitchen after cooking?

Claris
She is from JB.
$2600 for 28 days
She needs a work permit. we have to help her apply online.[/QUOTE

Back