Overnight Diapers

MistyCloud

My baby has been waking earlier due to wet butt, what brand and model of diapers would you recommend I use?

I am currently using Mamypoko Size M Extra Dry for her. She is only 6kg at 6 mths old but pee a lot ever since she started on solids.

I am currently using Merries at night. Merries absorption is quite good and it does not give my girl much nappy rash. Can last longer at night. It is quite expensive though. so can only grab it when it has promotion or during any baby fair. Just for info. I uses different brand for day diapers. (Bosomi) bec it is cheaper.

Thanks! I tried the normal Merries M and her butt was wet still.

Is it another model of Merries or the standard normal one? Mamypoko seems to work better for her. But these days, the pee got even more! :eek:

hmm.. sounds a lot of pee.. Merries only has 1 type so far that I know. Maybe got to wait for other mummies to commend their experiences.

I usually will wake up in the middle of night (say around 3 or 4am) to change her diaper if I knew my girl drinks a lot of water that night.

If you change diaper, won't you wake ur girl? Then got to feed again!

I wake her to feed at 11pm and change diaper too. She used to be able to sleep til 5am+ at least.

Not really waking her up. I just flip her slowly to lay on her back and then slowly and quietly change the diaper without totally waking her up. I usually will place my hand on her chest when I move her so that she will not got scared. after change, I will gently flip her to the side and gentle pat her back to sleep. I will do minimum movement when changing.

I also wake her up and feed her at 11pm & change her diaper as well.

When she is well and normal, she usually will sleep until ard 7am when me and hubby are about to leave home to work.
When she is unwell, sick with running nose, she wakes up at ard 3 or 4am

I use Pampers or Drypers Nights for my girl. So far Pampers really absorbs the pee and keeps her dry but Drypers is a more economical choice :)

Hi.. My girl has been using nepia for night since 3-4months old. Hardly leak (less than 10times) now that she is 21 months old still works well for her. In the past she tried merries for night too, always tends to leak maybe because she used to sleep more often chest down. So the front part of merries cannot hold so much pee I guess. Now that she is sleeping more on her back, merries works fine for her at night too. One thing to note, nepia tends to be thicker but doesn't cause nappy rash for my girl.

Back