Sept 2016 IVF Mummies

Hi all,
The outcome of my pregnancy did not turn out well. I had my 1st US scan on Thursday but nothing was detected in my uterus. Doctor S has confirm is an early miscarriage. The embryo could have degenerated (1st IVF failed). On that day, I did another Beta to confirm no ectopic pregnancy. Blessing is my Beta has drop to 25. Just have to let nature takes it course and wait for AF to come. It came immediately after I stop the medication as per Doctor advise.

Anyone has such experience to share ?I was told to see Doc S in two weeks time.
Hi Holiday,

Sorry to hear about ur m/c. Take care n recuperate well. *hugz*

So Sorry about the miscarriage.

I was spotting and subsequently bleeding before my beta blood test. I tested positive on the hpt so I went to took blood test and was confirmed pregnant. as I am already bleeding I am asked to retake the blood test again coming mon and nurse told me that it is expected my hcg to drop. Pretty upset but nothing much I can do about it. Hope you have embryos frozen cos I didn't have any left after the transfer.
Hi solitairebride,

Good to take a break, go for a holiday n come back to try again. Diet is very impt n our egg has a 90-day cycle so need to follow high protein diet for 90 days b4 it will have any impact on the egg quality. Royal jelly is a Super food to boost both egg quality n qty. But pls check if u have any allergy first. Not everyone can take royal jelly. Take care.

will the injection pain and cause swollen? how many type of injection is needed per day?
Hi Fel C,

Some pple feel bloated after the jabs. It depends on our bodies. The no. of jabs also varies according to our protocol. Some are Long n some r short. It could range from 2 to 5 jabs a day.

will the injection pain and cause swollen? how many type of injection is needed per day?

Hi Fel C,
I was given two types, , One drug is given to suppress ovulation from occurring before doctors retrieve the eggs out and the other drug is used to stimulate multiple egg development.

U inject into your tummy. You rotate on your right and left side to avoid swollen. U Will need to inject for about 14 days. If you can't do it yourself, get the husband to do it for you.

Hi Fel C,
I was given two types, , One drug is given to suppress ovulation from occurring before doctors retrieve the eggs out and the other drug is used to stimulate multiple egg development.

U inject into your tummy. You rotate on your right and left side to avoid swollen. U Will need to inject for about 14 days. If you can't do it yourself, get the husband to do it for you.
2 types of needles and pop it 2 times or just 1 time?

I think is about lifestyles change. Going back to see Doctor S next week for a review. Well for now don't think too much, maybe getaway for a short trip to satisfy food craving and do some retail therapy. Hope everything is well for U. Jia you !!

Also good to have a better change in lifestyle.

Went back for 2 blood test since fri. My hcg is unfortunately rising but doc isn't optimistic cos of all the blood loss. He hope tat this pregnancy will resolve by itself or I may concern myself with other complications. Been crying buckets since the consultation.

Which doctor are you seeing? 8if HCG raising meaning there is an implantation right. And why is the doctor optimistic abt your situation. Did you do an US?
2 types of needles and pop it 2 times or just 1 time?

For me, some days you need to jab two. All in the morning... it may not be the same for all. Don't be afraid of the needles, is like ants bite ya. If you are afraid to do it yourself, get somebody to do it for you.

Went back for 2 blood test since fri. My hcg is unfortunately rising but doc isn't optimistic cos of all the blood loss. He hope tat this pregnancy will resolve by itself or I may concern myself with other complications. Been crying buckets since the consultation.

Which doctor are you seeing? If HCG raising meaning there is an implantation right? And why is the doctor optimistic abt your situation. ...Did you do an US?

Which doctor are you seeing? If HCG raising meaning there is an implantation right? And why is the doctor optimistic abt your situation. ...Did you do an US?

I'm seeing thh
Yes but he said hcg is consider lower than average and I have heavy bleeding.
No ultrasound yet as he mentioned can't se anything now is to monitor hcg levels.

Hi all,
The outcome of my pregnancy did not turn out well. I had my 1st US scan on Thursday but nothing was detected in my uterus. Doctor S has confirm is an early miscarriage. The embryo could have degenerated (1st IVF failed). On that day, I did another Beta to confirm no ectopic pregnancy. Blessing is my Beta has drop to 25. Just have to let nature takes it course and wait for AF to come. It came immediately after I stop the medication as per Doctor advise.

Anyone has such experience to share ?I was told to see Doc S in two weeks time.

HI H
Sorry about ur news. . Just checking if u have any symptoms leading up to ur US?

HI H
Sorry about ur news. . Just checking if u have any symptoms leading up to ur US?

Hi Minkeo
I have brownish discharge and I felt my period is abt to come once I stop the progesterone inserts. Other than this I also do not have prey morning sickness. :)

Hope everything is well for you. Do not worry if u have the same or don't have symptoms. Enjoy your 2WW if you are still on medical leave.

Just wondering if those of us who ain't successful get bad cramps following month (not just that particular month when the bad news as given)

Hi, I haven't got my period yet. But should be around next week. Maybe when it comes then will be able to share with you my experience.

Believe is depending on each individual.! I try to avoid cold drinks, ice cream and Lang Tei ever since then. Hope I won't get any bad cramps.

Hi, I haven't got my period yet. But should be around next week. Maybe when it comes then will be able to share with you my experience.

Believe is depending on each individual.! I try to avoid cold drinks, ice cream and Lang Tei ever since then. Hope I won't get any bad cramps.

Mine was kinda bad today. I hardly get menstrual cramp, and recall the last time when I had chemical pregnancy during the failed IVF 1st time, the following month was not good too. Hopefully next month won't be like that for me... glad to choose to stay home instead of going to work, was curling up like a ball the whole day, and had to take painkiller too...

Back