How to get cheaper milk powder & diapers

sorry missed out someting... under this pomotion they quoted $60 per carton, so meaning 1pkt cost $10 which is v cheap.outside cheapest i heard was $12. market price $14-$15.

min order should be 1 carton i guess.

btw, i was kinda curious and bought a pack of NTUC diaper. It feel more like paper then cloth. :p So never try it if you expect to give bb comfort.

Dont think its worth saving that few dollars (est $2+ base on 44 pcs of diapers) for quality that is so far apart. ;)

hi pink piglet/happi: yes, i think they have this promo v often. i've never bot for more than $10 per packet before. i think there was a polyclinic pharmacy promo tt was even $27 for 3 packets. fitti quality is v good but somehow my family can't seem to get over the mindset tt it is only for day use so the quality is quite wasted on us.

Hi mummies,

can any one share annie's contact with me..

My friend and I are keen to get enfapro for our babies..

Thanks

Cheaper Diapers, try JB
happy.gif

I have 16 tins of sealed Pediasure Complete Vanilla (transparent cover) 400g for children 1-10years to let go (as my son do not take it anymore).
Its by Abbott Lab in Singapore. (these are stock prior to the intro of pediasure with purple cover).
8 tins expiring in May/Jun/Jul2010 & 8 tins expiring in Aug2010.

$120 for 16tins. self pick-up at bt batok/bugis.
Please pm me if interested.

I am interested to buy Dumex Mamil Gold Step 1. Appreciate if could PM me Annie's contact and Lor Ah Soo Clinic. Thanks

If anyone buying your milk powder in bulk, now no need amymore. There is a place loctaed at 51 Soon Lee Road #01-51A. The supermarket name is Li Li Cheng. I got my Enfalac A+ from there @ $38.30. Price cheaper by $3.50. NTUC & Sheng Shiong Selling @ $41.80. I had also compare other brands too. Price definetly cheaper. No worries about expiry date as I had checked.and the contents side by side compare everything the same. Had been buying pampers and milk powder from there since one of my friend told me. Hope this info help. cheers
happy.gif

Hi all,

Pls share the contact of Annie contact and Lor Ah Soo Clinic contact. My baby gal is drinking Nan 1 and i intend to change to a better FM-Similac.Any comment?? Kindly send the contacts to me via my email acc: [email protected]
Thank you very much!!
happy.gif

Have the following to let go as my boy has outgrown them. Do note that they are either open packs or loose pieces... Self-collection at Potong Pasir.

Mamy Poko - 68 pcs (New Born)
Huggies Ultra- 17 pcs (New Born)
Nepia - 38 pcs (S size)
Drypers (wee wee dry)- 52 pcs (S size)

Pls PM me and quote your prices if interested... thanks!

Hi All!

I'm also interested in the contact of Annie and Lorong Ah Soo clinic.

Could someone please PM me.

Thanks a lot in advance for your kind assistance. =)

Hi,

I hv 3 tins 900g S26 stage 3 & 2 boxes of Friso stage 3 sachets (20 sachets/box) for sale.

Self-collect at Tg Pagar mrt or Redhill mrt.

Pm me if keen ?

I'm organizing bulk purchase for enfa milk powder.. Is from sg source, same as ntuc shelves.. Expiry is 2014.. Stocks will arrive at end October.. Self collection at my hse at bendemeer.. I used to buy from kimsang and Jin tai tong but now found the bulk purchase price to be even cheaper..
happy.gif

SMS mi at 90256200 if ur keen.. I seldom log in to read threads.. So dun pm mi ya..

Hello mummy here...
i am driving everyday from JB to singapore,
sometimes also helping friend and colleague to buy product from JB to earn some extra money,
if mummy in sg wish to get someone help to buy baby product related can PM me or email me at [email protected]

Back