WTA: How do you label your Pri Kid's books?

Dancer

HI, my boy going to Pri 1 next year and I'm thinking how to label his textbooks? Do you write his name or buy something to type his name and paste on the books? The "machine" costs about $70 from popular. A bit expensive right?

Buy (or make) the printed labels from Qoo10. It is about 2cm x 5cm and can put Chinese and English names. $2.90 for many many.
Also buy the tiny sizes ones (print only English Name) - stick on every stationery item you can and cannot imagine!! Each pencil, each crayon, ruler, eraser, etc.

Alternatively, you can also make rubber stamps for stamping on the books.

Last edited:
Hi Frog, what a great idea you have! I will google for this in the Qoo10.
How do I made rubber stamps? Go to any brick and mortar shop or from Qoo10?

I haven't come across shops that does rubber stamps in a long time! My office makes them, though. Maybe check with your admin colleagues? It is those self-inking ones like office uses. Ask for Black ink. Always add in Chinese name (if Chinese)!

When you put the stickers on the pencils etc, you need to wrap-around with scotchtape. Why? because it will fall off quickly. And we also use the wide scotchtape to wraparound the crayons - why? because hor... these kids will break the crayons into 3 parts within a day! The wide scotchtape helps to toughen the thing. Like a cast!

Some workbooks have blanks to fill in name and class separately so i DIY. I bought those A4 sized plain white paper that has a sticker backing. The brand is Mayspies from Popular, 10 sheets $4.20. I got the one that does not have pre-cuts so I can decide on the size myself and no need adjust. Use Microsoft word, type the names and class in table format, print on it and then cut out. Then peel off the back and stick on the books. I did that mainly because my chinese handwriting is terrible so don't wanna write on the workbooks. LOL.

Back