Any suggestion for a great gynae in NUH/TMC?

bree

Hi all
I am 5 weeks pregnant and my current gynae makes me bloody stressfull as she always says " I m not sure, ectopic pregnancy s possible, multiple/twins possible" and she even couldnt decide if the tiny thing in my uterus in scan is a sac or not!! I burst in tears as she told me "u can think of terminating pregnancy"
To make story short, I need ur help to find a very confident and experienced gynae!
Thanks in advance

Hi congrats!

I was a high risk patient as I had multiple miscarriages. Went to Nuh recurrent miscarriage centre. Seen the group of doctors there.

Dr Anita was my dr and has given me lotsa assurance. After which I finally deliver a healthy baby.

You can check her out.

Hi congrats!

I was a high risk patient as I had multiple miscarriages. Went to Nuh recurrent miscarriage centre. Seen the group of doctors there.

Dr Anita was my dr and has given me lotsa assurance. After which I finally deliver a healthy baby.

You can check her out.
Sorry for late reply. Thanks for the answer. Unfortunately I was with Citra and she had never been sure about anything and finally ask me to take cytotec at week 5 as she belived there is an empty sac Monday) i took the pills on Wendsday and she asked me to do blood test before taking the pills the same day. The hcg was increased and then they did not tell me and dr the number till i took the pills and then nurse informed citra and she asked me to come to FCC and do scan again. Scan showed sac and yolk but I had already the pills and started bleeding and cramps...now i m in bad pain due to cytotec (Sunday after 5 days of taking pills) and hopefully no need to see that unqualified unconfident gynae anymore

Last edited:
Hi congrats!

You can check her out.

Hi dear..

Dr Anita, good? Can tel me more about her?
I'm 38 yet to have one baby also.. I'm looking for a good gynae to see me.. I also thinking of iui or Ivf..

Back