Milk powder and baby diaper from Malaysia

soosin87

hi mummies,

I understand that some mummies are actually buy those things from Malaysia because they are cheaper than those in Singapore. I myself also do the same thing. I go to Johor Bahru often to restock. Who is with me?? What kind of things you all buy?

Hi,

I agree that milk powder and diapers from Malaysia r indeed much cheaper than Singapore. diaper is still okay as it is not consume into the body but i think for milk powder it is better to get from reliable sources.
My kids both taking friso and i purchase it from friso online and they can deliver to ur address which is convenient. if u think transport is a hassle esp with kids.
Its my point of view just for sharing purpose. hope it helps.

same here...I bought pampers and milk powder mainly...
really save a lot...
;)
Hi,

I agree that milk powder and diapers from Malaysia r indeed much cheaper than Singapore. diaper is still okay as it is not consume into the body but i think for milk powder it is better to get from reliable sources.
My kids both taking friso and i purchase it from friso online and they can deliver to ur address which is convenient. if u think transport is a hassle esp with kids.
Its my point of view just for sharing purpose. hope it helps.

Do you usually take public transport to jb or driving. thinking of going there to buy but we dont have a car lol

Sometimes if my husband go alone, he will be go by bus..if I follow, then we will go by bus, but back by private car..霸王车。。especially with bulk shopping items..

Oh how to take those 霸王车? How muxh per trip and can i have theie contacts?

normally I booked SGD60-70 per trip...quite good though, no car sharing in a 7 seater car..sure..i can share their contact..i have couples..but mostly will use this number +6019743688 (whatsapp him, can say someone from yishun recommend one)

Or Driver Mr. yap +60167210346 or another can find in Facebook-names VVin Transport

@Supermum321 thanks a lot. how many tins of FM do you usually get? cuz i understand we cant bring much out of Malaysia since its subsidize products. but how much is much, haha

@Supermum321 thanks a lot. how many tins of FM do you usually get? cuz i understand we cant bring much out of Malaysia since its subsidize products. but how much is much, haha

custom is based on amount..if u overnight in m'sia, u can bring more..i forgot exactly the amount,i think we can buy few hundred SGD for both pampers and FM if no overnight..normally I bought 4-5 refill pack plus few pampers..

Hi, may I know whr to buy PAMPERS brand in Malaysia? My dad always go in repair his car.. pass by giant a few times but only see mamypoko and huggies and drypers.. even I google online tesco and giant Malaysia could find pamper brand too.. can anyone share with me exactly where to get that brand? Thanks!

hello mummies...actually can go jb thru train!very convenient & easy! i bought milk powder from jb! but for pamper, my girl using merries and i compare the price in sg & jb not much diff. In sg sell @ sgd20/pack & from jb, sometimes promotion can get rm59-60...:)

hello mummies...actually can go jb thru train!very convenient & easy! i bought milk powder from jb! but for pamper, my girl using merries and i compare the price in sg & jb not much diff. In sg sell @ sgd20/pack & from jb, sometimes promotion can get rm59-60...:)

hi mummy, how take train to JB? nee to buy online in advance? how long it takes? reach JB where? is it kids friendly and clean inside the train?

hi mummy, how take train to JB? nee to buy online in advance? how long it takes? reach JB where? is it kids friendly and clean inside the train?
Hi mummy,

Just 5 min train from woodland to jb customs! Then you walk out from there will reach City Square! Can try try! i always bring my girl go JB thru train!

Back