Dr. Heng Tung Lan @ ESH

shaine

Hi mummies, anyone here is also seeing Dr. Heng Tung Lan? Please leave your comment here
happy.gif

Hi Sharon,

I was with Dr. Heng for my 1st 2 pregnancies. No complains thus far.
She's a very cheerful lady and pro in her work.
And after i delivered, her stitches were well done.

Are you planning to see her?

Hi oreo,

yes, i'm been seeing her since i tested positive, visited her twice, as is my #1 baby wasn't sure, is she a right choice... because her clinic is always so packed and the consultation is kinda of short. Nevertheless, I'm quite comfortable with her as she's very friendly.

Hi Sharon,
Her clinic is always packed. But unless you have no major problems or questions to ask, her consultation is usually very short.
I had bleeding for my 2nd pregnancy during the 1st tri, and she handled very well. There was once i called the emergency no. late into the nite and Dr. Heng actually called me back.
Told me to double the pills that she gave me and asked me to see her the very next day. And when i reach the clinic, i didn't have to wait, since mine was an "urgent" case. I was wheezed into the room and given an injection to stabilize the pregnancy.
Now my girl is a bubbly 15 mths old.
happy.gif

I tested +ve about a few weeks back but only manage to secure a slot with her end of this month.
I'm definitely going back to her again for my 3rd one.

Wow,congrats! Guess i will stick to her too as i prefer female gynae
happy.gif
We may bump on each other at her clinic ya
happy.gif

Hmm ... I've never written a birth plan before.
I personally don't see the need for it. Many a times, what you would like for a birth plan to be executed in real life may not always happen as planned.
My kids are delivered naturally.
Dr. Heng is pro for natural delivery. Maybe, the next time i see her, i'll check with her about the charges as i've never come across that before.

Even though her clinic is usually packed, I find her waiting time bearable, normally for me, max waiting time is only 40mins. I find it very acceptable as I 've been to a gynae with friend and hers can take up to 2 hrs.

Her consultation no doubt is very quick, but if I have prepared questions and doubts, she will help me with them. Actually consultations are usually quick cos most imptly is the scan. I suppose she needs to be efficient if not waiting time will be long.

I personally find that if your baby is without problem, Dr Heng is a good choice. However, if you are one of those unlucky ones whose baby has got some problems, she is not that good.

Hi mummies, care to share when your baby will be pop in Dr. Heng's clinic this 2009?? Maybe i can start the ball rolling...

Shaine #1 EDD- 2nd Dec

Hi mummies, anyone here is also seeing Dr. Heng Tung Lan, can share the hospital bill sizes & delivery charges by Dr Heng TL by C-sec.

Thanks!!!!

1st baby too.. EDD 12 Dec...
happy.gif

anyone has any idea how much it will cost for single bedded normal delivery by Dr Heng??

Me and hubby considering single bedded but pple say no point and to take two bedded instead cos usually at East Shore not many mtb wanna take two bedded. Therefore its like being in single bedded room even if i choose two bedded...

Inarie- Dr. Heng's nurse will give u the price list or else u can log into ESH's website to checkout their price list, basically it's depend very much on the delivery method. The nurse had explained to me about the cost during my 3rd visit, i will due on 2nd Dec and had secure a 2 bedded with the nurse since my last 2 visit. It's true that two bedded is as good as single bedded cause not much patient there.

hi, i am currently seeing dr heng and im due this 12.dec.09..so far so good. She is comfortable and makes me comfortable...with her assurance
happy.gif
)

Happen to come across this forum...
My first pregnancy was with Dr Heng and frankly speaking I will neither go to her again nor recommend any friends.

Hi Ergina,

Can you share with me why you wouldn't go back to Dr Heng for next pregnancy? What happened?
I'm considering her so would like to know too. Thanks!

Hi

Seen like there are ppl like n dun like Dr Heng...quite confuse...thot of chosing her as my gynae.

Does anyone kw whr is her bedok clinic??

my first baby check-up was with Dr Heng. I felt comfortable with her. I plan to go back to her for my 2nd baby.

After reading all the good reviews about the gynae, i proceed to make an appointment. Tried calling both her Parkway East & Bedok clinic for more than half hour, nobody pick up the phone at all.....neither there is any voice recording about their opening hour etc like other gynae clinic... it really bothers me alot, wat happen if i have any urgent situation, she is totally unreachable!

Estee, good luck to you if you still want to go to Dr Heng.
Bad experience for me too. Will never go to her or recommend anyone. Very bad service.

Hi everyone,
I've been Dr Heng's patient for a few years now, and had a surgery done by her. I'm expecting my 1st baby and she's my choice of gynae still after "shopping around". She does not appeal to everyone because she has a no nonsense practical approach. Yes, her clinic seems to be run like a production line and seeing her is a bit rushed sometimes, but she is very experienced IMHO. That said, she will answer any questions you have, but you have to come prepared with them and not think on the spot. She is not the type to sit you down and ease your anxieties gently like a mother hen. So it really depends on what kind of doc you are looking for.

I had very bad customer service experience with dr Heng n her staffs for my 1st pregnancy....her staff especially the malay lady with specs was very rude can shout at you in front of other patients....when u r pregnant u tend to be more emotional n rude person is the last thing u wanna deal with which spoilt ur pregnancy experience .... Dr. Heng is too rushy during appointments...however i continued with them as i paid for the $800 package...but it was a big mistake on my part...should just forgo the money n get a better gynae with better customer service...during labour i was in great pain as the baby is pushing naturally at 6am but i have to wait till 8am for dr heng to come...i was told not to push but it pushed naturally n i cant stop it from pushing...so i believe bb wants to come out at that time...but my bb have to wait till 8am...after dr.heng came...at 840am my bb was delivered...n when she came in the morning to do her rounds of check..it was very brief...she did not take time to ans my questions...she answered my question while leaving the room...so u cant ask her ur next questions!!! Then when i have problem with my stiches n have to meet dr heng urgently, i was given another big hu ha from the same spec malay lady...she told me i cant go on that day bcos dr heng is in her parkway east clinic n my record is in the bedok.clinic...wow i really have to make a big arguement to be able to see dr heng on that day itself...when i finally cannot take it with her rude staff, i complained to dr heng n she just smiled at me n ask if im the one who is rude at her staff first...i cannot believe it...i told dr. Heng that im sure that i am not the first person who complained about her n dr.heng kept silent on that. N about my stiches she told me that i got herpes which shocked me all the most n paid another $200 for the test n after being stressed for 1 week , they dont even have the courtesy to call back to inform me that the result was negative...everything was false alarm n i wasted $200 on the stupid test...for that i whole week i got post natal blues because of the unnecessary worries from her...then i decided never to waste my money on her ever again n face her rude staff...i forgo my post checkup with her...that wss the most horrible experience ever for my first pregnancy....!

Happen to come across this forum...
My first pregnancy was with Dr Heng and frankly speaking I will neither go to her again nor recommend any friends.

Can PM me what did happen between u & her? I'm not 37+weeks pregnant, unfortunately my 3rd baby is in breech position and seems Dr. Heng not very supportive on natural birth & ECV which my first two kids were natural birth and this is my first time giving birth in SG, grateful if you can share me more your exp. with Dr. Heng. Much appreciated.

I have pm you

Can PM me what did happen between u & her? I'm not 37+weeks pregnant, unfortunately my 3rd baby is in breech position and seems Dr. Heng not very supportive on natural birth & ECV which my first two kids were natural birth and this is my first time giving birth in SG, grateful if you can share me more your exp. with Dr. Heng. Much appreciated.

Back