Sharing unpleasant experience with T*** clinic at Novena

flyinthesky

Just want to share my unpleasant experience with everyone about this clinic.
I was referred by my TCM to this clinic to do blood test. After back home, I found they typed wrong personal information of my unit no. and post code on the invoice. So I called them to inform and they said it's impossible coz they followed the request form. So I asked them to check the request form coz I am the one filled in the form and I know it's correct. It's end up with they found their mistakes with no apology. It's alright, I just want to receive my report on time.
Three days later they called me to inform me my report was out and they can email to me within the day. That was great and I appreciated them. So I called my TCM right away after the call and made an appointment. By the end of they day, they callled me again to inform me that was not my report, my report wasn't ready. Excuse me???? Firstly wrong personal information, secondly wrong report????
I told them I need the report by the second day coz I need it to meet TCM the day after. Finally they email me before I met TCM. Anyway, it's a bit drama but ended up ok.

Now I am going to tell the second blood test experience. The test needs to be done at Day21. That means if I missed this month, I have to wait ANOTHER MONTH.
My appointment was at 8:35am and I reached arround 8:40am with 2 patient before me. I was waiting for about 30mins with one patient who came later than me done the test. So I went to ask the Receptionist when would be my turn. She said should be the next one. I kept waiting for another 10mins more and still not be called. So I asked her again. She said should be soon. I have a meeting with lawyer at 10am and it's already 9:35am. I was pissed off at that time. I asked for the correct invoice for the 1st blood test and decided to go. And she told me I can do blood test now. It's 9:40am!! I told her no!!! I didn't have even one more minute for that!!

They not only wasted my time, but also ruined themselves' reputation. No matter how good the doctor is, this terrible management and careless stuff are really a big failure. Maybe I should say it's just I am not lucky but I definitely not going to that clinic again! Even KK's stuff are all nicer and more efficient than them with such huge amount of patients.

Hope every sis can find a good clinic you feel comfortable and confident with it and wish every sis Good luck!:D

Back