IVF/ICSI Muslimah Support Group

Salam ladies,
ive started on my folic pill n purogen jabs. Just wondering if any of u get like migrains and diarrea...? Can i eat like panadol to stop the headache... ?
Hi raz_84 yes i do have migraines... Thats one of the side effects. And yes u can take normal panadol only. Do not take panadol extra. Ive check with the docs on the panadol. :)

Hi raz_84 yes i do have migraines... Thats one of the side effects. And yes u can take normal panadol only. Do not take panadol extra. Ive check with the docs on the panadol. :)
Alamak i took the extra one last 2 days ago..
hopefully nothing serious will happen :(

Nvm its ok if u accidentally take, cos havent put in the embryos.. So not crictical. Tht time i also took extra during my jab period.
Salam Fafy, you know the part which i inject is blue black.. like bruises... is that normal?
Sorry so many questions...

Salam Fafy, you know the part which i inject is blue black.. like bruises... is that normal?
Sorry so many questions...
Wsalam raz, it might be becos ur needle pierce to one of the veins that cos the blue black. I had some a bruise or two before.. Then i try to avoid that place. No worries abt the questions dear. :)

Salam All, I'm new here and came across this forum. I read a few of the posts. I wanna ask if the Blackmores conceive well gold good?. I just stared like 3 days now...

Salam All, I'm new here and came across this forum. I read a few of the posts. I wanna ask if the Blackmores conceive well gold good?. I just stared like 3 days now...

I'm not sure if it is halal. I remember asking a few years ago and even liaised with the Australia office but they couldn't give me an answer. I took Vitamin Code Raw Prenatals instead.

Salam Ladies !

Im going for my egg transfer tomorrow morning.. yesterday they managed to retrieve 8 eggs... hopefully all will go well tomorrow... Doakan me okay... :) amin.....

Hi @Raz_84 so how is the ET? How many embies they able to transfer? Insyallah everything will be good . u take care n rest well during ur 2ww ok. :) hoping to hear good news sooon dear!

Hi @Fafy .. They manage to trf 2 embies and freeze the balance 3 on the 3rd of oct... Frankly speaking, im having a hard time these 2ww... last sun i have fever... and for the past 3 days i've been having migrains...i feel less bloatness now..sometimes i feel my body is warm... my breast are like so sore for the first week but are better now... not really sure why i've been having these problems. Is everyone the same?

Hi @Fafy .. They manage to trf 2 embies and freeze the balance 3 on the 3rd of oct... Frankly speaking, im having a hard time these 2ww... last sun i have fever... and for the past 3 days i've been having migrains...i feel less bloatness now..sometimes i feel my body is warm... my breast are like so sore for the first week but are better now... not really sure why i've been having these problems. Is everyone the same?

Sore breast is quite common for pregnancy. The others I didn't experience. But I did get period-like cramps.

Btw, ensure you wear socks at all times (keep feet warm), eat gold kiwi, brazil nuts ett and just be happy and laugh a lot. It helps with implantation. :)

Im soorry i havent been checking my msges...
Ur symptoms might be a good sign? So how was it? Good news?

Assalamualaikum.
Ive gone thru 1st IVF in year 2011 & thinking of doing a 2nd IVF early next year. Can any sisters pls share informations like what are the things u do/ food intake to prepare yourself before or during this journey pls.

Besides doing massage (sengkak), these r some of intakes that I can recall consuming back then:
Folic acids
Ensure milk
Brazil nuts
Egg whites

Thks.

Assalamualaikum.
Ive gone thru 1st IVF in year 2011 & thinking of doing a 2nd IVF early next year. Can any sisters pls share informations like what are the things u do/ food intake to prepare yourself before or during this journey pls.

Besides doing massage (sengkak), these r some of intakes that I can recall consuming back then:
Folic acids
Ensure milk
Brazil nuts
Egg whites

Thks.

This was what I did :

Wear socks at home and when sleeping

Massage plus ginger wrap to keep the womb warm.

Vitamins - Vitamin Code Raw Prenatals & 500mg folic acid

Food after embryo transfer.
Durian a few days before and after ET
Longan red date tea
Brazil nuts - 2 to 3 every morning
Walnuts
Raisins
Figs
Golden Kiwi
No cold water
No tea/coffee
Lots of plain water

Assalamualaikum.

Folic acids
Ensure milk
Brazil nuts
Egg whites

Thks.

Btw.. Ive read some ppl saying shouldn't take dairy during the two weeks wait so I avoided all dairy.

I did my et last Thursday so it should be 7dp3dt ... Can understand your feeling... I'm tempted too.. Do you have any symptoms?

Sore breasts and nausea (macam banyak angin) cos I keep burping. but it could be the progesterone that I am taking. i did take hpt for fun. faint line but it could also be the hcg trigger in my system. sigh. have to stop all these mind games!

Sore breasts and nausea (macam banyak angin) cos I keep burping. but it could be the progesterone that I am taking. i did take hpt for fun. faint line but it could also be the hcg trigger in my system. sigh. have to stop all these mind games!

This is my 2nd ivf..the first one negative. I only frequent goin to the toilet at night... Or mayb its Juz my mind playing trick,,, I Wan to try buy I'm too scare to test... Hoping for something not certain the outcome :( when is your beta test?

This is my 2nd ivf..the first one negative. I only frequent goin to the toilet at night... Or mayb its Juz my mind playing trick,,, I Wan to try buy I'm too scare to test... Hoping for something not certain the outcome :( when is your beta test?

Beta next wednesday.
Today is my progesterone blood test.
I'm only testing on those cheap strips.:D

Which doc/hosp are you with?
And how many embryos are put back in, if it's not too personal to ask?

Beta next wednesday.
Today is my progesterone blood test.
I'm only testing on those cheap strips.:D

Which doc/hosp are you with?
And how many embryos are put back in, if it's not too personal to ask?

Mine beta test is also Wednesday. I'm wif sgh. What abt urs? I have 2 embryos put back. Where did u get the cheap strips?

Salam Ladies,

I've been a silent watcher in this thread. Finally plucked the courage to speak up. Currently waiting for my apptmt with Dr Sandhana after my first flesh cycle failed in Nov. Any idea what usually happens after this? Feeling kinda lost actually.

Salam Ladies,

I've been a silent watcher in this thread. Finally plucked the courage to speak up. Currently waiting for my apptmt with Dr Sandhana after my first flesh cycle failed in Nov. Any idea what usually happens after this? Feeling kinda lost actually.

Hi skippyball .. Me too fail my first fresh cycle.... Before tat fail iui too. Now on 2ww for my 2nd cycle... My dr added embroygen for this cycle... I think it's use to assist implantation.

Hi skippyball .. Me too fail my first fresh cycle.... Before tat fail iui too. Now on 2ww for my 2nd cycle... My dr added embroygen for this cycle... I think it's use to assist implantation.

Hi Daniz,

Thank you for your reply. How long did you have to wait to start the next cycle? This cycle using fresh or frozen? I still have 3 frozen embies hopefully can continue asap to the next cycle.

I pray for the best for you during this 2ww. May Allah bless you and your journey.

Hi Daniz,

Thank you for your reply. How long did you have to wait to start the next cycle? This cycle using fresh or frozen? I still have 3 frozen embies hopefully can continue asap to the next cycle.

I pray for the best for you during this 2ww. May Allah bless you and your journey.

Thanx dear.. Insya Allah. I waited 1 year later... Financially its not fun... So save up tat one year .. Cos need to start a new cycle... As for you are lucky.. At least you have embies to frozen.. I don have any.

Thanx dear.. Insya Allah. I waited 1 year later... Financially its not fun... So save up tat one year .. Cos need to start a new cycle... As for you are lucky.. At least you have embies to frozen.. I don have any.

Alhamdulilah. Insyallah ur embies will stick this cycle. Amin.

Anyone had success with frozen cycle after failing fresh cycle?

I had to delay the transfer for my fresh cycle due to high progesterone so I did a FET. BFP with that.
Don't ever lose hope.
You still have 3 frozen so just try again as soon as you are ready.

I don't have any frozen so now I want another one, I have to start with a fresh cycle again.

Salam Ladies,

Hi skippyball,
Im with dr sadhana too.
I doing my FeT this coming tuesday after failing 2 fresh cycle. My 1st didnt make it to transfer. Kena cancelled on the day of ET itself. So usually waited abt 3 months before the next cycle. They will usually auto put your name in he next one cos kkh ques for ivf is super long.
2nd time it didnt stick. And now doing my 2 frozen embies soon. Praying this will work.
How many frozen do u have left? @skippyball

Hi skippyball,
Im with dr sadhana too.
I doing my FeT this coming tuesday after failing 2 fresh cycle. My 1st didnt make it to transfer. Kena cancelled on the day of ET itself. So usually waited abt 3 months before the next cycle. They will usually auto put your name in he next one cos kkh ques for ivf is super long.
2nd time it didnt stick. And now doing my 2 frozen embies soon. Praying this will work.
How many frozen do u have left? @skippyball

Assalam ladies,

Cahayasuci, sorry to hear abt your loss. Did you have any success after the loss? May Allah bless you with strength.

the_spinsterella, Thank you for your motivation my dear. Insyallah. I will transfer my frozen embryo but just not sure of whether I should transfer one or two embryos.

Fafy, Nice to know that you are with Dr Sandhana too. I just met up with her last Thursday and she decided to try endo scratch for me this coming week. Following that, she will transfer the frozen embryos. I have 3 embryos frozen from my first fresh cycle. Right now, I'm just divided on how many embryos I should transfer.
Is there anything I can do to prepare beforehand?

Assalam ladies,

Cahayasuci, sorry to hear abt your loss. Did you have any success after the loss? May Allah bless you with strength.

the_spinsterella, Thank you for your motivation my dear. Insyallah. I will transfer my frozen embryo but just not sure of whether I should transfer one or two embryos.

Fafy, Nice to know that you are with Dr Sandhana too. I just met up with her last Thursday and she decided to try endo scratch for me this coming week. Following that, she will transfer the frozen embryos. I have 3 embryos frozen from my first fresh cycle. Right now, I'm just divided on how many embryos I should transfer.

@skippyball wow thts good u have 3. i did my endoscratch last month.. Other than that this time i didnt do much. Maybe just eat vitamins to prep your body.

I have 3 embryos frozen from my first fresh cycle. Right now, I'm just divided on how many embryos I should transfer.

It was my recent ivf that i had bfp. I just induced miscarriage last Sunday. Ameen. Thanks for your dua sis.

Now i need to wait 3 cycles before my next ivf. I still have 2 more frozen.

As for preparation, like Fafy said you can start taking vitamins & folic acid 3 mths prior your next ET. I am taking blackmores conceived well gold now and just hope for the best! InsyaAllah.

It was my recent ivf that i had bfp. I just induced miscarriage last Sunday. Ameen. Thanks for your dua sis.

As for preparation, like Fafy said you can start taking vitamins & folic acid 3 mths prior your next ET. I am taking blackmores conceived well gold now and just hope for the best! InsyaAllah.

@cahayasuci, I'm sorry to hear of ur loss sis.

Im sorry to hear abt your loss. Stay strong dear @cahyasuci... And may Allah swt gives you patience and ease your journey insyaallah amin

Im sorry to hear abt your loss. Stay strong dear @cahyasuci... And may Allah swt gives you patience and ease your journey insyaallah amin
Thank you for the dua Fafy. Tomorrow is your transfer? Pray that everything goes smoothly. Wish u all the best for this cycle. Ameen.

Semoga Allah kabulkan doa yang sekian lama kita nanti2kan. InsyaAllah.

Back