The Ultimate Cot Bedding Set (Brand New, 13 pieces) $105

Dimension: Fits 130cm x 70cm cots (inner dimension)

Why am I selling it?
Friend ordered it for me as a gift, only to realise that she got the dimensions wrong. I've only just received it yesterday and haven't washed it yet so it looks raw and crumpled in the photos. Kept it in its original form to look legit and brand new. It even has that brand new smell.

What about this cot bedding set?
Firstly, this set is all you need for your cot because even a quilt is included in this set and not just a quilt COVER. This is really insane because a 2-piece cot bedding set on Pupsik Studio already costs $75. There's even a beansprout husk pillow and a cute matching heart cushion. Secondly, if your cot is a convertible, this lasts all the way till your kiddo grows up till toddler stage! Finally, it is pretty and also has double-sided reversible patterns on the bed bumpers and quilt cover. Meaning that you can have two looks for the price of one. And with all the above points, this is definitely a steal! I'm going to order the same one (again) with the right dimension this time.

So what's included?
1 x mattress sheet
1 x mattress pad cover
1 x mattress pad
1 x quilt cover
1 x quilt
2 x pillow case
1 x beansprout husk pillow
4 x bumpers
1 x matching cushion

Any discount?
I'm also selling a brand new Seahorse cot mattress because that goondoo also got it for me together with this bedding set in the wrong size. I'm selling the mattress for only $95, but willing to let the cot mattress and cot bedding set go at $180 if sold together. You can find more details of the cot mattress in my next listing.

So how?
If you have already started looking for cot beddings, you'd know that this is a really good buy, because there are so many items in this set that lasts till toddler stage with reversible patterns on the bumpers and quilt, meaning different looks. It is simply just sibeh wuhua.

And best of all, I've only JUST received them, so they are brand new.

Trade??? Nego??!
I have no need for trades because I've decided to buy the same cot bedding set and mattress but in the correct dimension. And no, this is the lowest price I'm going because I don't like to haggle. If you can find a better deal, I'd be happy for you because all parents have different requirements! If not, your baby can have the same cot bedding and mattress as my baby (that's coming out next year March) because I have great taste.

How to take from me?
If you decide to buy these awesome baby items from me, you can either:
1. Self-collect at my house in Bedok at my convenience
2. Get my hubby to deliver to you at his convenience (but need to tip him $25 bucks la. He hates running errands for his pregnant wife.)

Attachments

• IMG_8803.JPG
    IMG_8803.JPG
    804.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_8804.JPG
    IMG_8804.JPG
    815.2 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_8807.JPG
    IMG_8807.JPG
    386.4 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_8808.JPG
    IMG_8808.JPG