June 2017 mummies

My CL was recommended by my no.2 mummies group and she is already booked till june 2017 already. So mummies should start looking for good CL.

Yes I'm taking folic acid only. Been feeling nauseous. Arghh...now I remember the feeling ...

Unome yes i have forgotten how lousy it felt when i was feeling nauseous too. Now to add on super tired and bloated tummy and dono why it seems to be showing very early. My previous preganancy i oli start showng after 5mths.

hi hi m new n new to motherhood too. found out at week 4 spotting. been having cramps all along.. m using Dr Koh C.H edd 26 june. went for ultrasound yesterday n all well for now. thinking to choose Mt A too!
Dr ask me to choose which test i wanna do on 8th week wor.. OSCAR , HARMONY OR IGENES. anyone considering already?

mrs_yong we have same edd! btw can share on gynae packages price and the above test quoted price.?

Hi pangma i have not gone for gynae appt yet will be going in 2nd nov den update u again on th pricing if my pregnancy memory did not forget to check on it. Hahaha anyone already starts to have pregnancy memory:p

Hi where can i get them? Intending to go polyclinic ask for referral. Or i can go polyclinic and request for it?

Hi you can buy the folic acid tablets off the counter from pharmacy like watsons, unity or guardian without a prescription. If in doubt you may wish to speak to the pharmacist on duty too ;)

I feel nausea even when im lying down.. dont rmb it being so bad w my #1. And my tummy feels crampy and a bit painful. Anyone can tell apart btw food poisoning and ms? Any medications for ms? I feel like i cant function at all.

I feel nausea even when im lying down.. dont rmb it being so bad w my #1. And my tummy feels crampy and a bit painful. Anyone can tell apart btw food poisoning and ms? Any medications for ms? I feel like i cant function at all.

Hi Fairy mummy have you seen your gynae yet? perhaps gyane can give u some meds. I read from app take small meals always make sure u have a bit of food in ur tummy helps. but remember even if u vomit u still must eat :) wishes u quick get over these MS.

Hi all
I am 5 weeks pregnant and my current gynae makes me bloody stressfull as she always says " I m not sure, ectopic pregnancy s possible, multiple/twins possible" and she even couldnt decide if the tiny thing in my uterus in scan is a sac or not!! I burst in tears as she told me "u can think of terminating pregnancy"
To make story short, I need ur help to find a very confident and experienced gynae!
Thanks in advance

Hi Fairy mummy have you seen your gynae yet? perhaps gyane can give u some meds. I read from app take small meals always make sure u have a bit of food in ur tummy helps. but remember even if u vomit u still must eat :) wishes u quick get over these MS.

Thank u, i feel really awful.. dont even have much appetite to eat alot. Ya i have seen my gynae last week forgotten to ask her about it then this week it seems much worse. Nxt check up is nxt month

Hi all
I am 5 weeks pregnant and my current gynae makes me bloody stressfull as she always says " I m not sure, ectopic pregnancy s possible, multiple/twins possible" and she even couldnt decide if the tiny thing in my uterus in scan is a sac or not!! I burst in tears as she told me "u can think of terminating pregnancy"
To make story short, I need ur help to find a very confident and experienced gynae!
Thanks in advance

I feel you. Went through a similar ordeal for my first pregnancy. The gynae shouldn't make such suggestion at week 5. There's no way they can determine much at such an early stage. U gotta wait out till abt 7weeks to certain. I go to SOG clinic for women in cassia crescent/parkway east hospital. Dr Heng and dr chua are both very proficient.

Hi all
Thanks in advance

Hi Bree, the gynae you seen seems to be not very experience perhaps a experience doctor would be better. My gyane is Dr Gordon Tan at Gleneagles he is a very fatherly doctor he make me feel very safe in his hands. If you are looking for a doctor somewhere in town area you can go for him and his fees are vert reasonable. I think you should seek a second opinion and please keep positive and think positive you need more positive vibes. Don't worry about what that gynae say first and quickly get another gynae to check on you. Dr Tan is at Joy's Clinic for Women and you can call his nurses at 67370044. Jiayou!

Bree, u definitely shd seek 2nd opinion. I'm seeing dr Kenneth Edward lee at mt A. He is quite a nice gynae. Meanwhile these few days if u worried u shd walk in nuh or kkh A&E clinic, they have gynae to check for u.

Hi all
Thanks in advance

Am having backache at 5 weeks. Very Lazy to do anything.
I think for 5 weeks no heartbeat yet? My gynae nv show me anything. Just to ask again anyone have any package price to share?

Hi all!

First time mummy here to report! My little one is conceive thru ivf.. edd is on 6th june.. am 8 weeks now.. :D

Hmm.. do all the mummies here prefer a whatsapp groupchat instead of a fb page??

Hi everyone,
I just tested positive yesterday on Clearblue digital. It says 2-3 weeks. I think my EDD will be late June and it's my first pregnancy.
Nice to meet you all here!

Sorry for the late reply ;)

The blood test and screening cost about $370 if im not wrong, as im a private patient at kkh. I know there is a subsidized rate for this test as well, much cheaper.
I m with kkh private suite as well. Didn't get subsidiary rate tho. The bill can be quite scary.. but it worth all the costs as long as the little one is safe and sound. Which gynae you're with?

Hi all!

First time mummy here to report! My little one is conceive thru ivf.. edd is on 6th june.. am 8 weeks now.. :D

Hmm.. do all the mummies here prefer a whatsapp groupchat instead of a fb page??

FB group page will be good!! anyone creating?

Hi mommies/mommies-to-be! Nice meeting u all.

This my 2nd pregnancy. Just did my 2nd scan today. 9w+ now.

Let's create a FB group page for June 2017 mommies. We can always create a Whatsapp group later if mommies r more comfortable to join. :)

How to create a fb grp? I think got a setting to turn it to private so that our friends can't see but I not sure how to do it.

hi all! I just went for check up last thurs. 7 weeks & this is my #3. edd 12 june ☺️ so excited but at the same time thinking of going thr the cycle is really......lets jia you, mummies

Last edited:
Just tested with CB digital!
Tested 2 days ago with watsons brand turned out negative, but period still didn't come.
so tdy I bought the CB digital.
Scored!!
Calculated my EDD Shld be 2nd July thou.
Should I wait for the July 2017 Grp instead?
Heard usually baby comes out earlier then EDD sometimes

Excited!

Just tested with CB digital!
Tested 2 days ago with watsons brand turned out negative, but period still didn't come.
so tdy I bought the CB digital.
Scored!!
Calculated my EDD Shld be 2nd July thou.
Should I wait for the July 2017 Grp instead?
Heard usually baby comes out earlier then EDD sometimes

Excited!
Hi! There's already a July group!

Anyone experiencing morning sickness now?? Been having it since the last 2-3 weeks.... feel so awful. Hungry but can't eat anything. Blehhhh~~~~

I m with kkh private suite as well. Didn't get subsidiary rate tho. The bill can be quite scary.. but it worth all the costs as long as the little one is safe and sound. Which gynae you're with?
I'm with dr Tan Kai Lit. How abt u? Fortunately for me I only pay 10% of my bills, the rest paid by company, so made it more affordable for us.

Anyone experiencing morning sickness now?? Been having it since the last 2-3 weeks.... feel so awful. Hungry but can't eat anything. Blehhhh~~~~

I'm different from u. I feel neausa all the time n need to eat something if not I dun feel well.

Just to share with you guys of my horrible experience with Dr T Lim Clinic at Jurong West yesterday . I was scheduled for my first scan on 9 November but yesterday i noticed heavy spotting and trail of blood at my vagina. Being a first time Mom , i panicked and called , i Called Dr T Lim Clinic and managed to walk in.
He was very rude to make insensitive remarks on why I have come last minute to see him. I was overweight so i got stretch mark on my tummy, n he simply say "You know why you got that ? Bcause you are FAT! " I was already feeling worried and panicky about my baby , his comments was seriously unnecessary .They were other things he said. He even tell off my mom that she dont know how to take care of her daughter. Im sure he was joking and all but this is not the right time to say such. After he did the scan , im relieved to know my baby was okay. Tears of happiness to see the heartbeat and pissed off at the doctor as well. What a day .
Hopefully the check up in NUH goes smoothly next week !

Hi ladies! Im in my first pregnancy, likely week 8 now according to mobile app. Is there any WhatsApp chat group for june 17 moms that I can join?

Just went for 1st ultrasound today ^_^ currently 6 weeks 3 days with edd around 25 June. We could hear baby's heartbeat. No morning sickness so far. But I get hungry easily, like probably 2 hours after eating.

Initially ard week 4-6 I had very soft stool similar to diarrhea many days, no stomach ache so still bearable. Currently having lots of heartburn, light headedness & nausea in morning.. my tummy is huge considering I'm week 9 today! Maybe it's my fats . My craving for certain food is quite bad too :/

Going for my first gynae checkup @ kkh nxt wed!

I'm feeling forever bloated. Esp after my meals, terrible feeling.[/QUOTE]

me too! but sometimes i just cant stop eating cos of craving hehe

Back