IVF/ICSI Support Group

Wedelia,
Am currently in stim phase and I have quite a handful of follicles. Was advised to stomach at least 8 whites/day.
So started taking Immunocal - pure proteins powder to help supplement proteins intake.
So many eggs...omg! Can take other protein rich food like quiona? Im taking 4 egg whites daily now ..stimes feel like puking..
Where to buy immunocal?

So many eggs...omg! Can take other protein rich food like quiona? Im taking 4 egg whites daily now ..stimes feel like puking..
Where to buy immunocal?

Do you have many follicles too ?

Yes i read that quiona has high proteins levels too but we cant take too much as its v filling too.

My dr said any high protein food like eggs, tofu, beef, fish, pork etc should be taken too.

You can go to OG to get immunocal.
Was recommended by the ladies who cycled here during my 1st cycle back in 2010 that immunocal can be a supplement for proteins and it works great for me.

Where to buy immunocal?

ImageUploadedByForum1477399594.578747.jpg

Wedelia,
Fyi. Here are the other grains which have higher proteins level than quinoa.

Do you have many follicles too ?

Yes i read that quiona has high proteins levels too but we cant take too much as its v filling too.

My dr said any high protein food like eggs, tofu, beef, fish, pork etc should be taken too.

You can go to OG to get immunocal.
Was recommended by the ladies who cycled here during my 1st cycle back in 2010 that immunocal can be a supplement for proteins and it works great for me.
Tks babe..no havent start stims as yet..will know by mid-nov on eggs retrieved..

Hi sister,

May I know how can we know if need to go for endoscratching?
U need to prompt the dr...dey dun let u knw the need to do it...i did mine after knowing frm this forum and read more on it...however it didnt help for my 2nd fresh but no harm trying since some ladies have success from it......

U need to prompt the dr...dey dun let u knw the need to do it...i did mine after knowing frm this forum and read more on it...however it didnt help for my 2nd fresh but no harm trying since some ladies have success from it......
Thank you for ur reply sister , will see how this round of IVF goes first . Think it is also too late for the endoscratching already since already started injection .

Wahhh damn angry. I just got a PM from someone in another forum and this was what she told me

"Read from the forum that you are contemplating IVF but is overweight. To be honest, dont't waste your money on IVF if you are overweight. The body fats levels will hinder your success rates.

Just will like to share with you that some of my friends tried a weight management program and took supplements to boost their fertility chances. They were overweight with high level of body fats and had already failed IVF at least once. they tried all methods, IVF, traditional chinese medicine to tiao, IUI, etc. They decided to try this weight management program and while in the midst of the program, they managed to conceive naturally. They were able to successfully give birth and there are no side effects of this weight management program to the mummy or baby.

If you will like to find out more or get a free body fat analysis, please PM me and I can link you up with my friends' consultant who helped them to lose weight and conceive naturally.

Not to worry, no hard selling or pushy sales. It is not like those commercial slimming centres whereby they push you to buy their packages before letting you leave the shop. The consultant will just do the body fat analysis for you, explain to you the numbers, explain about the program and its benefits and that's it. You can opt take up the program if you are convinced by it or to leave if you need more time to think about it.

Personally, I went through a long tedious road before I managed to conceive which is why I PM you to want to offer you some advice."

WTH, got so desperate for business anot. like that all fat people can go and die liao.
this PM to you is just so desperate, pathetic and mean to an extent!

Hi all. I just received call from hospital that I am pregnant with hcg leve of 1163. Is it considered high for singleton? Can anyone please share with me the hcg level for twins?
Which day past transfer is your bt? It make a diff in the hcg numbers. I was tested on day 15 at 200 plus hcg n preg with twins.

i am currently 11dp2dt.
I've been spotting since late afternoon. should i call kkh tml morn?
U can call.But their so call standard answers are as long no fresh bleeding clot den its fine.to monitor and continue crinone inserts and wait till Bt...I once had spotin a day before Bt and request to do Bt imediately and yet dey dun alow me too as well..If u want to get more meds suport like some ladies mention here before go private....

Where to buy immunocal?

I couldn't take so many eggs too. So I bought Ensure which is widely available and taste yummy. Can get from Watson/Guardian/NTUC. Each glass contains protein equivalent to about 3 eggs. You can try that instead…

i am currently 11dp2dt.
I've been spotting since late afternoon. should i call kkh tml morn?
I had numerous spotting episodes during my 1st pregnancy. bed rest as much as possible. You can try to cook lotus roots glutinous rice porridge and eat too.

Meanwhile get ur clinic to administer more supports.

Hi, sisters,
I m back for fresh #4 in Nov. This time round (due to procrastination), I have not started any prep yet.. :-S
Would like to ask sisters here, wat supplements should I take, & please also advise where I should get them.. Many many many thanks in advance..
let's jiayou together..

Any cycle buddies for Nov?

U can call.But their so call standard answers are as long no fresh bleeding clot den its fine.to monitor and continue crinone inserts and wait till Bt...I once had spotin a day before Bt and request to do Bt imediately and yet dey dun alow me too as well..If u want to get more meds suport like some ladies mention here before go private....

You are right. Kkh only allow me to go earliest next mon but only when I start bleeding.

. How to call Kkh for endo scratching?

I'm doing IVF with KKH now. Now at stimulation stages. It was Dr THH who suggested the endo scratching. Thus, when my prev menses(the one before stimulation) came, I called KKH.. Then endo scratch at. Week 3, spotting then till menses come and IVF starts.

Maybe can make appt to see doc and ask doc abt it first.

Just want to check if any one at kkh start orgalutran 1st and day 9 start menopur and saizen injection?

Hi, I'm at KKH. Oraglutan for 3 days then gonal F and menopur for 4 days then all 3 jabs after that.

I'm told.. this plan is to try to yield blastocyst.

First time doing IVF with KKH. Prev round with NUH. But BFN then.

Hi, I'm at KKH. Oraglutan for 3 days then gonal F and menopur for 4 days then all 3 jabs after that.

May I know you w which Dr? I day 9 start menopur and saizen..

Dear all,

I''m considering going for ivf/icsi next yr, may i know what are the total cost at KKH?

readup that govt subsidize is max $6300 and medisave deduction max is $6000?

and also how to get subsidized consultation rate for ivf?

May I know you w which Dr? I day 9 start menopur and saizen..
Hi, I'm with Dr THH. Besides the stimulations, I'm doing acupuncture 4 times a week. Hopefully I'll yield better results this time round.

Prev round, no acupuncture, no egg white and no red bean soup.. just managed 12eggs but embryo quality just "good" by NUH standard. Anyway it's a BFN then.

Hi, I'm with Dr THH. Besides the stimulations, I'm doing acupuncture 4 times a week. Hopefully I'll yield better results this time round.

Prev round, no acupuncture, no egg white and no red bean soup.. just managed 12eggs but embryo quality just "good" by NUH standard. Anyway it's a BFN then.
Hi Aimee, where are u doing your acupuncture?

I got the same medication for 2nd fresh.yet Bfn.I was told to yield more eggs.But not for me...Mayb suits u..

Endo scratch done by doc himself THH for patients. So need to make appointments with him first then they will arrange for u the date. Probably 1 week before ur menses come.
I am under Jerry Chan at Kkh and I saw him few week ago. Thinking of charging to Tan HH, before start my 2nd fresh IVF . I will paid under private if I change the doctor. So many pple recommended THH.[/QUOTE]

Hi Aimee, where are u doing your acupuncture?

Hi, I did mine at a tcm in Clementi. There are also packages for ivf patients at Thomson and NUH tcm too.

I think it's good to go to one near your place. Going for tcm almost every day is no joke.

I got the same medication for 2nd fresh.yet Bfn.I was told to yield more eggs.But not for me...Mayb suits u..

Hi, do you have any frosties left? Been following the forum and read about how u were doing stimulation during Zika period and felt so sad for u to know that you had BFN.

Keep trying ok? Our dream will come through.

I am under Jerry Chan at Kkh and I saw him few week ago. Thinking of charging to Tan HH, before start my 2nd fresh IVF . I will paid under private if I change the doctor. So many pple recommended THH.
Hi I m starting of my frozen cycle this week. Now is scanning period Day4. I have few frozen embryos.

Had this for my 2nd fresh too. 4 days of oraglutan then gonal F.
Number of eggs decreased from 1st fresh but number fertilized still the same.
But coz number of fertilised not very high, doc dont recommend blastocyst.
Think in the end is see number then doc decide whether to blast or not.
Hope you will have good yield this time =)

Hi I m starting of my frozen cycle this week. Now is scanning period Day4. I have few frozen embryos.

Is yours natural or medicated FET?

My last FET was medicated, and I only had 2 scans rather late into the cycle.
Will be going for natural FET next month and I am wondering whether the scans will be more frequent and earlier into the cycle? Do share if you are undergoing natural FET. =)

Hi, do you have any frosties left? Been following the forum and read about how u were doing stimulation during Zika period and felt so sad for u to know that you had BFN.

Keep trying ok? Our dream will come through.
Yes i do have frosties...But dr dun recomend to start fet yet due to low reserve.so curently left with last fresh.proly im gona go ahead with last fresh to try yield more again.and see hw many frosties left den slowly thaw them for fet...proly 2017...
Yes keepin tryin..Nvr stop..endless devastation but nvr stop...one fine day dreams come true....

Will be going for natural FET next month and I am wondering whether the scans will be more frequent and earlier into the cycle? Do share if you are undergoing natural FET. =)
Hi, any reason why u did medicated last round and doc recommended natural this round?

Hi early this month my medicated cycle also cancelled cos ovulated early than expected. So doc suggested for natural this time. Scan started at D2. More often scan than medicated cycle. Progynova medicine from last medicated cycle messed up my cycle and now then can start again.

Back