Prof PC Wong - IVF with Norethisterone

Im starting my nore pill today for 9 days.nurse told me take 1 pill morning & 1 night..but the prescription from pharmacy says take 2 tablets 2 times a day..i counted the tablets & i have 36 pcs of it..for those of you taking it..i believe its 1 tab morning & 1 night..its 5mg per tab..can anyone advise?

Hi Wedelia,

Are you on Oct/Nov cycle?

Welcome! Your first fresh was with NUH too? Any frozen embies? When is your expected ER?
Hi Cheeka,

This is my 2nd IVF for 1st fresh with NUH. Schedule jab will be on 27th Oct. So prolly ER will be in between 2nd or 3rd wk of Nov. Hope everything will goes smoothly.

1st IVF in 2011 with KKH - Dr Sadhana
1 x IUI failed b4 IVF.
2012 - FET cancelled coz my 3 embies all are abnormal... so cant proceed.. :(

Yes, im seeing Prof Wong

FET - KKH : Dr Sadhana only said its abnormal & they cant do FET for me. It will be risky if to continue with the FET.

Thanks. I heard before that its not gd to wear panty liner whole day but i am not sure of the reason. Anyway i will still wear it to keep myself clean.

Anyone who is with prof wong previously but look for gynae outside of nuh for delivery, do we need to get our medical history from nuh and show them to our new gynae?

Hi Cheeka,

This is my 2nd IVF for 1st fresh with NUH. Schedule jab will be on 27th Oct. So prolly ER will be in between 2nd or 3rd wk of Nov. Hope everything will goes smoothly.

1st IVF in 2011 with KKH - Dr Sadhana
1 x IUI failed b4 IVF.
2012 - FET cancelled coz my 3 embies all are abnormal... so cant proceed.. :(
Hi Roslib78,

I am in the same cycle as you... ;)
I started my nor-e on 16 Oct for 9 days and then simm jab starting 29 Oct...
lets work hard and good luck!

anyone know likely when will I do ER? if goes well? as I need to let my boss know if advance...o_Oo_O

Hi Roslib78,

anyone know likely when will I do ER? if goes well? as I need to let my boss know if advance...o_Oo_O
Im starting jabs same day as u..my baseline scan next fri..
I think cant tell when will ER be..depends on growth of follices...

Hi Roslib78,

Hi Missy Gem,

I just finished my Nor-E yesterday (12 days) & now waiting for my menses. now im in a moody mood... :rolleyes:

I was just wondering as to why some of us been prescript of nor-e for 9 or 10 or 12 days??? Any of u have any side effect while taking nor-e. Im having slight dizzy.

hihi Roslib78,

I also don't know how they advice on the no of days of Nor-e, I trust they do it right de :p
Today will be my last day of Nor-e... Yes, I feel tired, mood swings and bloated lo... Hope it bcos my aunt is coming soon, I guess...
Hopefully, aunt will come and will be able to do the baseline test on 28 Oct~
Nervous nervous...:(
Share more after your visit on 27 Oct, okay?

Hi Missy Gem,

I just finished my Nor-E yesterday (12 days) & now waiting for my menses. now im in a moody mood... :rolleyes:

I was just wondering as to why some of us been prescript of nor-e for 9 or 10 or 12 days??? Any of u have any side effect while taking nor-e. Im having slight dizzy.
It's based on the availability of the doctor

huh... not based on our body condition meh...

The nor e is a way to control the start of your period, cos usually period will start 2-3 days after your last dose. So it's a way for NUH to schedule the start date of your jabs, cos each day they can only let X number of patients start their jabs. Nothing to do with body condition coz it doesn't serve any other purpose such as support etc.

Anyone who is with prof wong previously but look for gynae outside of nuh for delivery, do we need to get our medical history from nuh and show them to our new gynae?

I bfp under Prof 2x n both times i go back to my regular Gynae at Mt E by wk 10. No need to show history, as far as my Gynae is concerned, once preggy we are all the same.

Hi Missy Gem,

Mine is 9 days..tonight last pill..i didnt have any side effects..i think they need to time when start jabs..sat holiday so maybe im nt sure..

hihi Roslib78,

I also don't know how they advice on the no of days of Nor-e, I trust they do it right de :p
Today will be my last day of Nor-e... Yes, I feel tired, mood swings and bloated lo... Hope it bcos my aunt is coming soon, I guess...
Hopefully, aunt will come and will be able to do the baseline test on 28 Oct~
Nervous nervous...:(
Share more after your visit on 27 Oct, okay?
Im starting jabs on 29th ..same day as u..

Anyone has thin lining issues and manage to resolve
My cycle are cancelled a few times due to thin lining

U can try stim jabs to boost the lining. I not sure how it's done but I have a fren whose lining is thin n dr recommend stim jab to boost her egg as well as lining even though her cycle is FET. Need close monitoring. She did managed to get it to 8mm finally n bfp that cycle.

After this you take what jab then?

hmm, i dun rem the painful part. i did elonva for first cycle, and 2-3 jabs a day (i am on high dosage) for second cycle. Elonva saves quite a no of jabs for my case. I told my dr that I prefer reverting back to elonva jab which last for first few days and then start gonal f and/or menopur

Back