Day time CL to recommend?

Hi everyone

Do you have any Day Time CL to recommend?

Need a CL but prefer Day Time only like 7am to 7pm or 8am to 8pm.

Any idea what's the charges?

Thanks!

I had auntie can work part time or full time. The salary range is $2,500 to $3,000. Part time has timing. You just need to apply permit for her. If u interested, can contact her. 93797284

Hi you can try KKH or Thomson hospital their CL normally well trained n vy good in hygience. Try enquiring mostly sporean n speak English too.

Hi mummies, why do you all want to engage day time nannies only? they are just slightly cheaper than the full time nannies that i don't think it's worth the price.

Sometime its space constrain. As a postnatal Therapist I hv seen lot of mum did that. Nite those mums exclusively breastfeeding I think it is also good they ownself take care.

I am using Thomson CL service (http://thomsonbaby.com/content/12-confinement-nanny). I only enquired and they responded really fast. The price is also between 2500 to 3000 depending on the experience. We will be interviewing our CL in January 2017. I What I am not too happy about is they want full payment after the interview and will only refund 75% if you cancel later. Since I am opting for 56 days instead of 28 days this add up to 6k and I feel that if anything goes wrong in my 3rd trimester then I get hit with a double whammy because they take more than 1k from me for nothing.

Back