NA

@qdoramon

My dear, can you please do something about it, you are not his punching bag, you are his wife, and mother to the 2 kids, please protect yourself and leave him, you also have family. Please pack and leave the house, listen to fellow sisters here who had provide you with AWARE details and heed their advice to end this abusive relationship.

Why do you allow urself to be his punching bag and why allow beating to be ur best friend? Pls go make police report and go AWARE to have urself and ur kids protected!

Sad to say, either u stand up for yourself n your kids or .,,wait for one day something really bad happens n dun regret ... it's your choice ...if u choose to subject yourself to his beatings, your kids have no respect for you ...because they know if one day he hits them, u have no guts to protect them ... choice is yours

qdoramon, I had been hit too but it wasn't anything like yours. I'm guessing from your posts that you want to continue enduring this? How old are your children and have they spoken to you about it ? I'm only thinking of the impact on them... does he hit the kids? What is stopping u from leaving?

Ash11

Never ever let a man lay a finger on you.. i stood up too n after that he dare not lay a finger totally .. this is singapore where women are protected under Woman's Charter ...make use of it.

My dad, ex and current bf ever hit me. it makes me wonder if I'm the problem. But the only person i ever hit back in a rage is my current bf. I kind of regret not taking taekwondo classes.
Anyway.. . @qdoramon - hope u're better now?

Hi qdoramon

Can you move back to your parents' house, you need to stay away from his beating.

PROTECT YOURSELF so that you could protect your kids.

Last edited:
Hi qdoramon

Btw r u taking any medication for your depression?

See a doctor, It can be very scary if things get worse.

Please take care of your mind and protect yourself so that you can make the suitable decision.

Last edited:
To this situation, is man still so important in your life? You are not saving yourself and your kids!

So what, even if end up with no spouse. What is more meaningful to you?

My ex classmates met so many abusive ones after her divorce
Now she decided to be single unattached and very happy instead!

Another ran away from an.abusive and years later found the right spouse, happily married with kids.

If you are scare or you donr know where it will lead you when you make rhe police report n what else u need to do, PM me ...i'll guide u n the help u need. No one deserves to be subject to such abuses ...nobody

Back