June 2017 mummies

Anyone encountering your no1 has been extremely clingy to you after you got preg?

My no.1 has been clinging on to me whenever i am home. literally asking to be carried 24/7. he started being like this just 2 days before i tested positive. He wants no one else except me, please tell me it isnt gonna be like this through out the 9 months of pregnancy.

Yes same. Mine was like tt for about 2 weeks, now a bit more settled though still keep calling for me most of the time. First two weeks keep on meltdown and want me around.

Hi everyone! I m a first time Mom-to-be. Tested positive using CBdigital kit and tested positive. Can anyone advise me on what I should do next? Should I do a blood test to confirm it while I search for a Gynae in the meantime? Looking forward to some advices. Thanks!!
Digital kit tested how many weeks? I suggest to look for a gynae n book appt for checkup ard 5-6weeks.

Hi everyone! I m a first time Mom-to-be. Tested positive using CBdigital kit and tested positive. Can anyone advise me on what I should do next? Should I do a blood test to confirm it while I search for a Gynae in the meantime? Looking forward to some advices. Thanks!!
I'm also a first time mum! My first appt is on the 8 weeks, doctor says it's still small. So maybe no point going earlier. For the moment, you just eat folic acid first?

Hi shayna, congrats on the positive test agree with shadajie can go when u r abt 5weeks tat is the time u can hear the heartbeat. Im seeing my gynae on 2nov. My gynae gave a a very gd rate for his package starting week 12 if u r keen let me know he is dr gordan tan at gleneagles. I have my #2 delivered by him (delivered at mt a 4 bedder, epidural asst virginal delivery, after medisave deductions paid cash of $800 inclusive of baby bill) also have a poylps removed by him he is really a very fatherly doctor u will feel very safe in his hands n care.

Hi anyone has spotting/light bleeding so far? I was told by gynae everything is ok on ultrasound but just want to hear if anyone of you had such experience?

Thank you.

Hi anyone has spotting/light bleeding so far? I was told by gynae everything is ok on ultrasound but just want to hear if anyone of you had such experience?

Thank you.
Hi I've spotted since day 1 I discovered positive hpt. Spotted for abt 10 days. Then I had an infection and no more spotting. After the infection cleared, I spotted again at 5w+ .. Now 7w and the spotting cleared. Did ultrasound and checked so far ok. Don't worry if bleeding is not too much or if it's not fresh red blood accompanied by severe pain and cramps. I also don't know what caused my spotting so far.

Hi I've spotted since day 1 I discovered positive hpt. Spotted for abt 10 days. Then I had an infection and no more spotting. After the infection cleared, I spotted again at 5w+ .. Now 7w and the spotting cleared. Did ultrasound and checked so far ok. Don't worry if bleeding is not too much or if it's not fresh red blood accompanied by severe pain and cramps. I also don't know what caused my spotting so far.

Thanks! i had a yeast infection earlier on so doctor suspected spotting could be due to that. Lately, i avoid walking too much or exerting too much energy. Basically, just rest more so hope that helps. You take care too. :)

I didn't has spotting but when doc scan thru he noted some blood spot inside so he let me eat progesterone. My next appointment is this Friday. Hope can see heartbeat. Will be ard 6w4d by then.

Thank you.

Hi june 2017 mummies, i just tested positive 2days back when my always very accurate period did not come. This is my 3rd and last pregnancy, hubby is looking forward and happy about it but im feeling neausea and bloated for 1wk plus and sore breast too.

My #1 is a girl born in may 2011
My #2 is a girl born in feb 2013

Haven gone for my gynae visit yet, im a paricipant in nuh Nipper studies so by right im suppose to follow nuh till delivery but having my doubts now cos my previously visits with clinic g have been bad experience. My first born was a nightmare my 2nd was much better with dr gordon tan at gleneagles. Will compare price den decide if i will go to dr gordan tan or nuh. Dr tan package starts frm 16weeks onwards so maybe will be with nuh meantime. Waiting for the reseacher of nipper studies to arrange a scan to confirm my pregnancy. According to my lmp edd shld be 26june

Hi Mrs Yeong!

Both Our no. 1 and no. 2 are in the same year! This is my 3rd and going to be last pregnancy..

Maybe you can explain more on Nipper studies. What is that?

Hi mums! Tested positive few days ago and calculated edd should be late June. This will be my #2. Anybody edd are also late June? :) not sure when to book my first appt though. Intending to book when im 8weeks+. Issit too late? Currently don't have any prenatal vitamins need wait my first appt to take :/

Those mummies with #1 already, now that #2 coming, i feel bad n guilty for #1. She is so cute i feel bad i need to split my attention next time.

Hi there. Tested positive and went to see gyane at week 6 last weekend. Feel so touched to see the little one doing well with strong heart beat. Anyway, has anybody done down syndrome test? The nurses booked me for the blood test on my week 9 and scan for week 12. Is it too early?

Hi there. Tested positive and went to see gyane at week 6 last weekend. Feel so touched to see the little one doing well with strong heart beat. Anyway, has anybody done down syndrome test? The nurses booked me for the blood test on my week 9 and scan for week 12. Is it too early?
Hello and congrats!! Mine scheduled at week 10 (blood) and week 12 (u/s). That will also be the next time i see my bb.. hope he/she is growing well by that time.

I think the first trimester screening can be performed between 9 weeks and 13weeks 6 days of pregnancy, so you are good.

Hi mums! Tested positive few days ago and calculated edd should be late June. This will be my #2. Anybody edd are also late June? :) not sure when to book my first appt though. Intending to book when im 8weeks+. Issit too late? Currently don't have any prenatal vitamins need wait my first appt to take :/

Hi. do you want to get some folic acid 5mg to start with till u see your gynae? you can get them like a pack for $3 or $5, i cant recall. about 50 tabs in a pack. Folic veri important in early pregnancy.

Hello and congrats!! Mine scheduled at week 10 (blood) and week 12 (u/s). That will also be the next time i see my bb.. hope he/she is growing well by that time.

I think the first trimester screening can be performed between 9 weeks and 13weeks 6 days of pregnancy, so you are good.
Thanks! appreciate your reply. Have your gynae quote the price for you?

Hi. do you want to get some folic acid 5mg to start with till u see your gynae? you can get them like a pack for $3 or $5, i cant recall. about 50 tabs in a pack. Folic veri important in early pregnancy.
Hi where can i get them? Intending to go polyclinic ask for referral. Or i can go polyclinic and request for it?

Hi! I'm a first time mum :) tested positive a few days ago so our edd should be around the same time? I have booked an appointment with the polyclinic to check that everything is ok! I have also bought prenatal vitamins before my pregnancy (was taking it when trying to conceive ) so will continue taking that in the meantime.

Hi ! Fellow first time mum here too!! :)

Hi Mrs Yeong!

Both Our no. 1 and no. 2 are in the same year! This is my 3rd and going to be last pregnancy..

Maybe you can explain more on Nipper studies. What is that?

Hi mdm rynn! Maybe our kids can have a play date im staying in the north by the way.

I went to participate in nipper study by nuh it is a study on how a nutritional drink with or without probiotics can help in the pregnancy and also how it helps the health of the newborn. Participants will not know what drinks they are on till the study is over. I have been with them for 3months before i concieve.

Do u feel more relax during this pregnancy i wanted to push my gynae appt to 12 weeks but my gynae nurse insist i get a scan asap. Now i have my 1st appt fixed on 2nov with my private gynae and on 14nov w nipper at nuh. Have not decide where to deliver yet.

But really every pregnancy is different. This time round i feel cold easily and i get cramps at my lower abs and near my hips.

Suddenly my #2 kept kissing and hugging my tummy alot

Hi! I'm a first time mum :) tested positive a few days ago so our edd should be around the same time? I have booked an appointment with the polyclinic to check that everything is ok! I have also bought prenatal vitamins before my pregnancy (was taking it when trying to conceive ) so will continue taking that in the meantime.
I calculated mine edd on online pregnancy edd calculator and it gave me 27 June. What about yours? :) Where did u get ur prenatal vitamins from? I needed them. Not sure whether wanna wait till my polyclinic appt then request for it or ownself buy.. are u going to get referral to kkh or going private? Im planning to go kkh subsidy. Anybody else in the same boat as me? :x

I calculated mine edd on online pregnancy edd calculator and it gave me 27 June. What about yours? :) Where did u get ur prenatal vitamins from? I needed them. Not sure whether wanna wait till my polyclinic appt then request for it or ownself buy.. are u going to get referral to kkh or going private? Im planning to go kkh subsidy. Anybody else in the same boat as me? :x
My edd is 30 June / 1 July haha. I'm going KKH subsidised for a start. May choose to upgrade to a private patient after that. I bought folic acid supplements from watsons :)

My edd is 30 June / 1 July haha. I'm going KKH subsidised for a start. May choose to upgrade to a private patient after that. I bought folic acid supplements from watsons :)
We may be going in about the same time when we deliver! Im choosing kkh subsidised all the way till birth. How many mg are u taking? Are the pills big?Cause i dont know how to swallow big pills

Hi mdm rynn! Maybe our kids can have a play date im staying in the north by the way.

I went to participate in nipper study by nuh it is a study on how a nutritional drink with or without probiotics can help in the pregnancy and also how it helps the health of the newborn. Participants will not know what drinks they are on till the study is over. I have been with them for 3months before i concieve.

Do u feel more relax during this pregnancy i wanted to push my gynae appt to 12 weeks but my gynae nurse insist i get a scan asap. Now i have my 1st appt fixed on 2nov with my private gynae and on 14nov w nipper at nuh. Have not decide where to deliver yet.

But really every pregnancy is different. This time round i feel cold easily and i get cramps at my lower abs and near my hips.

Suddenly my #2 kept kissing and hugging my tummy alot

HI.. I stayed in Hougang!

3rd pregnancy, am a bit bochup.. no MS.. no cramps yet.. but super tired and get sleepy easily. Must be old already. hahahaha..

I only went for my 1st scan with Adrian Woodsworth during my 4wks.. cuz i was spotting slightly and also to confirm that i am pregnant. Sometime i dun really trust the test kit.

I didnt turn up for my 2nd appt with him cuz i think am going for KKh subsidize check up on 01st Nov (I shd be in my 10wks by then) and towards 3rd trimester than i will decide again.

Now is just a waiting game. The only pregnant feeling i get is the super bloatiness and gassy feeling.

Hi Akry and all June mummies!

My edd also late June. Shld be 25 June according to LMP. This will be my 3rd one! Been trying for last few months and super excited to see double lines!

My first appt also will be at 8th week. 16Nov. Praying all will be fine till then! Taking folic acid now.

Is prenatal vitamins necessary now? Can't rmbr when I started taking last time. 3rd time but all forgot liao coz my 2nd one is 3.5yo. :)

Wow few of your #3. Kudos. I scare I cannot manage 2 kids.

I keep having naesua then keep eating to make myself better. Fat already.

Hi everyone, I have just tested positive over the weekend and EDD is 28 June 2017.

I tried making an appointment to see Dr Benjamin Tham but was told he'll only see patients from 8 weeks onwards. Fingers crossed till then :)

We may be going in about the same time when we deliver! Im choosing kkh subsidised all the way till birth. How many mg are u taking? Are the pills big?Cause i dont know how to swallow big pills
Hi akyr, you can try this brand of prenatal from iherb. It is called rainbow light pettite....very small tablets!

HI.. I stayed in Hougang!

3rd pregnancy, am a bit bochup.. no MS.. no cramps yet.. but super tired and get sleepy easily. Must be old already. hahahaha..

I only went for my 1st scan with Adrian Woodsworth during my 4wks.. cuz i was spotting slightly and also to confirm that i am pregnant. Sometime i dun really trust the test kit.

I didnt turn up for my 2nd appt with him cuz i think am going for KKh subsidize check up on 01st Nov (I shd be in my 10wks by then) and towards 3rd trimester than i will decide again.

Now is just a waiting game. The only pregnant feeling i get is the super bloatiness and gassy feeling.

Im in yishun quite near rite Same leh abit like not as excited as before except when it did not come n i see a very faint line. Couldnt believe it and went to ask a nurse help me look at my kit. Den tested again with first pee and saw 2 line.

I oso bloated n kept burping. No cravings yet but kept having food i need to avoid Dono if tat is a gd sign lol

My edd also late June. Shld be 25 June according to LMP. This will be my 3rd one! Been trying for last few months and super excited to see double lines!

My first appt also will be at 8th week. 16Nov. Praying all will be fine till then! Taking folic acid now.

Is prenatal vitamins necessary now? Can't rmbr when I started taking last time. 3rd time but all forgot liao coz my 2nd one is 3.5yo. :)

Hi unome i oso forget liao my #2 ard the same age as yours too. I heard frm gynae's nurse tat mus take folic for pre n during pregnancy help to stabilise the pregnancy

Wow few of your #3. Kudos. I scare I cannot manage 2 kids.

I keep having naesua then keep eating to make myself better. Fat already.

Girl05, i oso dono how i manage haha mayb cos hb really wanted a boy so told him last one liao:rolleyes: but i told him boy or girl doesnt matter liao as long healthy can already

Congrats to u. Where will u be giving birth? Im not sure too cos i dont really take them with my #1 but i guess this time i needed them lol!

Hi unome i oso forget liao my #2 ard the same age as yours too. I heard frm gynae's nurse tat mus take folic for pre n during pregnancy help to stabilise the pregnancy
Yes I'm taking folic acid only. Been feeling nauseous. Arghh...now I remember the feeling ...

Congrats to u. Where will u be giving birth? Im not sure too cos i dont really take them with my #1 but i guess this time i needed them lol!
Thanks. I've delivered both times in Mt. Alvernia. Was very satisfied both times. Very caring nurse, location near my house, yummy confinement food and no parking problem(like TMC!)

Hi all,

anyone saw dr Chua Yang ? Can you share how much is her packages? Like per appt, consultations n scans...
And also Her delivery charges, for normal delivery etc?

Thanks!

Just went for a tummy scan at 6w 3d but gynae couldnt pick up any fetal sign, anyone has the same experience?

Hi, did gynae do vagina scan or over tummy scan? Sometimes at early stage, yummy scan might not be able to pick up signs. Hope everything is ok.

Hi, did gynae do vagina scan or over tummy scan? Sometimes at early stage, yummy scan might not be able to pick up signs. Hope everything is ok.
Yep. I just done my scan for 6w today too.. she can't see from the tummy scan then she did the vaginal probe and it was there.

Hi all! I'm am a first time mummy here. Done blood test and a 6 week scan. EDD is 21June but need to be further confirm again at week 9 or 10 scan I was informed. Anyone has reviews on Dr Henry Cheng ? I'm still with kkh now for the scans as it was via ivf.

Hi all.. My Edd is 15 June!! First one is Jun 2012
Had a high fever last week and was admitted to KKH.. after fixing my high fever, they did an ultrasound only can see the water bag but cannot find my baby. Then do blood test, saying that I might be ectopic pregnancy. Now I am super worried.. Waiting for 3rd nov to see my own gynae..

Last edited:
Thanks. I've delivered both times in Mt. Alvernia. Was very satisfied both times. Very caring nurse, location near my house, yummy confinement food and no parking problem(like TMC!)

hi hi m new n new to motherhood too. found out at week 4 spotting. been having cramps all along.. m using Dr Koh C.H edd 26 june. went for ultrasound yesterday n all well for now. thinking to choose Mt A too!
Dr ask me to choose which test i wanna do on 8th week wor.. OSCAR , HARMONY OR IGENES. anyone considering already?

mrs_yong we have same edd! btw can share on gynae packages price and the above test quoted price.?

Last edited:

I did ultrasound scan at 6w 6d, can see the baby and everything!! Cos i am only 29 years old and this is my third child. First two never do any oscar or harmony scan so i am not doing for the third one.
See a few mummies are spotting please take care of yourself and have enough rest.

Back