Babysitter network

Hi am looking for a nanny ard Jurong east ave 1 from 2nd week of September 2016 to take care of my 3.5 mths old baby. Preferred Chinese who can speak both English & mandarin. Will need someone who's patient & experienced with handling infant.
If you know anyone to recommend pls PM me. TIA.
Hi I stay cck ave4 if u interested can msg me at 92247377 tks

Posting for a friend.

She is looking for baby sitter that can come to her house (clementi) 3 times a week from 7.30am to 7.30pm to help her MIL take care of her baby. Will prefer experienced Chinese babysitter. Please pm me or contact me at 93665064 if you have suitable candidates. Thank you!

Hi
I am looking for a experienced Chinese babysitter / nanny to take care of 4 months baby, start from Jan 2017.

Time: Monday to Friday (8.30am - 7.00pm)
** No smoker / no pet at nanny home / Clean environment

Pls watapps 8163three eight 08 if you have any contact of babysitter near this area.
Thanks in advance!
Hi i also from cck u can msg me at 92247377 tks

Looking for babysitter on weekdays est. 4hrs..
- Staying near Yew Tee MRT...
- Weekdays only
- Just picking from childcare, shower & provide dinner
- Kids 3 & 6 years old

Hi, my Aunt just quit her job as an Assistance Teacher at a Childcare Centre and prior to that she used to
be a babysitter. Chinese family with 2 teenagers (1 boy & 1 girl in Secondary school).
- Located at AMK ave 10
- Smoke free environment
- newly renovated kitchen & toilets
- dedicated babysitting as there will be no one else in the house during the day
PM me if you want her contacts, thanks.
Hi I'm looking for baby sitter staying at Amk area. I need someone to take care of her when she reached 3 months.

Hi there,

My husband and I are a parent of a 9 month old son, staying in Hougang.

Would like to know if you guys are interested for more discussion.

Thank you & Regards,
Hong Tania

Hi Mummies,
My mother is an experienced full time nanny/babysitter at Hougang Ave 8. We are a Chinese family with just 3 people (my parents and I) staying in the house. We love kids and dogs. As we love kids, our timing can be very flexible for working parents. For slightly older kids, tutoring services can also be arranged as I am a full time tutor who is MOE trained for primary level. You can pm me for more details if you are interested.

I'll be taking care my lo myself, therefore my nanny is looking for baby sitting at Yishun Avenue 4.
She is available from August'15 and Chinese speaking nanny. My nanny has been taking care my lo for 16 months since my lo was 2 months old. So far I'm happy with her.
Please contact me if you are interested. I'll provide her contacts. Thanks in advance.
Hi! May I have the nanny contact please? Do you know whether is she still available? Which block is she staying in ave 4?

Hi I'm a cheerful mummy.. Staying at choa chu kang ave 4...any tired mummies wanna looking for nanny(babysitter)im sure my service won't disappoint u..
Can pm me at 92247377...I'm looking for night care as some parents are tired in the night..u can pm me anytime..

Last edited:
Hi, anyone looking for babysitter?
~ able to look after your little one from Mon-Fri
~ pet-free, smoking-free & clean environment
~ Local Chinese family > Husband, 3yo Daughter & me (32yo)

Let's chat to discuss further
Hi Wleve,

Are you still available. I need a nanny to take care my baby bot next year Mar. Please let me know if you are interested. My email address is: [email protected]

hi, anyone knows of a babysitter staying in clementi or alexandra who can look after infants around 4 months old next year?

Reactions: sdy
Hi Nannies,

I am looking for an experienced Chinese babysitter/nanny to take care of 3 months baby boy, start from Mar'2017.

Time: Monday to Friday (7.00am to 7.00pm)
Live-out
Pet free and smoke free

Any nannies who interested, please contact me: Kah Pei - 93390439

Thanks and best regards
Kah Pei

Hi Nannies,

I am looking for an experienced Chinese babysitter/nanny to take care of 3 months baby girl, start from Jan'2017.

Time: Monday to Friday (7.30am to 7.30pm)
Live-out
Pet free and smoke free

Any nannies who interested, please contact me: wong 81832537

Hi I'm a cheerful mummy.. Staying at choa chu kang ave 4...any tired mummies wanna looking for nanny(babysitter)im sure my service won't disappoint u..

Can pm me at 92247377...I'm looking for night care as some parents are tired in the night ...u can pm me anytime..

Last edited:
Hi im looking for someone to pick up my kid from childcare, look after her at the playground, cook light dinner and feed her. From 4-7pm weekdays. Simei area. Please contact 86920440. English speaking preferrred, my chinese cannot make it..

Experience Nanny/Babysitter @ Commonwealth Drive :)
I'm a 44 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife .
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
Experience in taking care of infants for the past 15 yrs.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hours/day.
My 3 children ages are as follow, 18,19 and 21.
My home is a Non Smoking and No Pet environment. Many Thanks!

I'm currently looking after a 16 month old girl & 06 month old boy .
(The girl will be going to childcare coming January next year )

Last edited:
I'm looking for a nanny to take care of my son from Jan'17 onwards, my son will be 6 month old by then. Preferred area at Kallang, Whampoa, BALESTIER, Toa Payoh.

Thanks to recommend.

hi any parents need Day or night care nanny.. Timing for night 9pm onwards to next morning anytime...
U can msg me at 92247377
I stay at cck ave 4...I babysit at my own house..thks..hoping that I can help those helpless parents..thks

Last edited:
Hi, I'm staying at Upper Serangoon Crescent and looking for nanny who is staying near my area and can take care either day or night (negotiate). Pls pm or text me Serene 9797 4994.

I am looking for a experienced day time nanny to look after my 17months old daughter.

Timing flexible, like 10-6 or 11-7; 3-6 days per week, all are negotiable.

From now till 31st Jan 2017

Please PM me if interested, TIA.

Hi Nannies,

I am looking for an experienced Chinese babysitter/nanny to take care of 3 months baby girl, start from Jan'2017.

Time: Monday to Friday (7.30am to 7.30pm)
Live-out
Pet free and smoke free

Any nannies who interested, please contact me: wong 81832537

Hello All, my current babysitter will be available from Mar 2017 onwards as I have decided to send my girl to school.
The nanny was taking of my elder son and now my daughter. She is a patient, caring & responsible nanny.
I am now helping her to publish here, anyone interested please contact me, 83886118

Hello~

I'm looking for an experienced baby sitter at Bedok's area who can look after my baby boy (10 month old now) from Monday to Friday 7:30am to 7:30pm After 2017 Chinese new Year (pet-free and smoke-free environment are required)

May I know alos roughly what is the market rate for this kind of daytime nanny service? Many thanks~

I am looking for a experienced day time nanny to look after my 17months old daughter.

Timing flexible, like 10-6 or 11-7; 3-6 days per week, all are negotiable.

From now till 31st Jan 2017

Please PM me if interested, TIA.
Hi u still looking for daytime nanny?? I'm staying at cck u OK with it?

Experience Nanny/Babysitter @ Commonwealth Drive :)
I'm a 44 yrs old, full time Chinese housewife .
Able to speak Chinese and simple English.
Experience in taking care of infants for the past 15 yrs.
Available from Mondays to Fridays 10 hours/day.
My 3 children ages are as follow, 18,19 and 21.
My home is a Non Smoking and No Pet environment. Many Thanks!

I'm currently looking after a 16 month old girl & 06 month old boy .
(The girl will be going to childcare coming January next year )
Hi, can give me your contact? My no. Is 98002460.

Hi all. I am looking for a live in baby sitter who can help me out to look after my baby before I put her in infant care. I need an experienced baby sitter who can help me out from nov to end jan or early feb. I stay at Dawson Road (queenstown area). My contact no. Is 98002460.

Looking for daytime nanny near Buangkok/hougang/serangoon/sengkang, from Jan2017 onwards.
Preferably nearby MRT station.
I'm contactable at 82622102. Thanks.

Looking for an experienced chinese nanny to come to my house at Eunos from Monday to Friday, to take care of my 4 mth old baby from March 2017. Thank you.

Looking for a babysitter/nanny to look after my son. Currently he is 4 mths plus.

1. Preferably located near Tampines st 83
2. Chinese
3. Experienced Nanny with no toddler kids
4. Smoke and pet free environment
5. Monday-Friday 7-7pm except public holiday I will look after myself
6. Able to cook meals for my boy ( NO MSG, SALT. All natural) after 6 mths

Please contact me at 87269436

Searching for baby sitter around jurong east street 21
- five weekdays 7am - 7pm
- language: Chinese or English (no dialect)
- start from January 2017 (2 month old baby boy)

Kindly contact me at 92231129 if anyone is interested. Thank you.

Hi Mommies & Daddies,

I'm a SAHM with 2 boys, aged 7 & 1. I personally take care of them since birth.

Would like to offer ad-hoc or part-time babysitting services if you need someone experienced urgently, or we can work out a fixed schedule based on a few hours per day, to take care of your little precious.

I'm staying in Jurong East area so babysitting at my place, or near my place preferred.

If interested, please PM me and we can discuss further.

Thank you

Back