July 2017 Mummies

gogoclips

I know it's early, but anyone yet? I have my first appt on Thursday (probably to draw bloods), and due 03/07.

:D

Edited to add: To be added to the FB group, just comment with your FB email and we will send you an email invitation. :)

Last edited:

Hi all.. My edd is on 1st July base on babycenter's calculator as well.. First pregnancy here.. Kinda scary and exciting! 1st appt will be in mid nov..

Hi all.. is my second pregnancy here
My edd is on end Jun base on babycenter's calculator but will be C-sect so plan to choose date 1 Jul as
My 1st pregnancy is edd is 1 Aug by Dr Khong Chit Chong @ TPS too but too bad he no longer do pregnancy gynae
Very stress and exciting!
1st appt not sure yet but have book for John Tee @ TPS hope can get him

Hi fellow mummies,

Just did my clear blue digital!
Tested 2 days ago with the watsons brand after missing my period for 3 days but negative result. So I put my faith in Clear blue, thou it's triple the price but it's worth it coz we scored!
Calculated my EDD is 3rd July 2017. It's my first pregnancy so not sure what to expect.
There's a July 2017 chatgrp I can join too?

I know it's early, but anyone yet? I have my first appt on Thursday (probably to draw bloods), and due 03/07. Would be happy to start a whatsapp group, jut PM me your name and number.

I know it's early, but anyone yet? I have my first appt on Thursday (probably to draw bloods), and due 03/07. Would be happy to start a whatsapp group, jut PM me your name and number.

Hi plz add me too , my name is Piya , 86230269. TIA

Hi all! Just tested positive ydae and EDD should be around 7 July based on babycentre.com. Around 5 weeks for now. Quite lost as this is my first pregnancy. May i know what should i do next?
Hi, welcome! I guess the next step would be to find a hospital/gynae that you are comfortable with to make an appointment. Browse the SG motherhood website to get a rough idea on where to start. :) If you like, we have started a whatsapp group for all the July mummies to be, and you are welcome to join. Just PM me your name and number.

I have a gynae in mind already. Should i visit her straight or confirm with GP first? I would like to confirm first before joining hahaha
You could confirm with a GP but they would just do a urine test for you that's just like a home pregnancy test, so many people just skip it, and just book an appointment with the gynae. I went to a polyclinic to get a referral to KK and they didn't even do a urine test, they just asked me when my last period was and when I got the positive HPT.

Hihi can I join the fb n watsapp group ?
This is my second pregnancy

I just gotten my blood test result back n it's positive
Did a brief calculation edd shd b July 2017
My Facebook id is [email protected]
Please add me
Thank you

Last edited:
Hey July mummies! We now have an FB group too! To be added, just PM myself or dolly_gal with your FB email address, and we will send an email invite to you. :D

I suspect I may be expecting. Going to see pilyclinic gp on this sat. Sigh. It's my 2nd pregnancy but I am so unhappy. Ya i know its ironical because I plan to conceive next yr instead due to wanting to change job. Anyway i am a blur mummy as you can see my nick :p. Is my EDD in july if I miss my menses this mth?

I suspect I may be expecting. Going to see pilyclinic gp on this sat. Sigh. It's my 2nd pregnancy but I am so unhappy. Ya i know its ironical because I plan to conceive next yr instead due to wanting to change job. Anyway i am a blur mummy as you can see my nick :p. Is my EDD in july if I miss my menses this mth?
If your missed period is in November, should be July. You can try to put your LMP into one of those online calculators to check.

i just tested positive yesterday! this is my second pregnancy :) at what week did you girls visit the gynae? wondering if it's still too early

i just tested positive yesterday! this is my second pregnancy :) at what week did you girls visit the gynae? wondering if it's still too early
Hello! I went at week 4, doc said too early. Tried to scan but can't see anything. Think week 6/7 would be better. He told me to come back in 2 weeks.

Normally visit gynae at 6 week, you might see the pregnancy sac, and if lucky, can see the heartbeat flickering.

Hihi all, my EDD is 4 July 2017. Just had my first gynae visit on Wednesday. This will be my no. 2. Restart all over again as my last was 4 years ago.

hi all, just found out i'm pregnant last week and due in early July 2017 too. first timer, so hope to get guidance and share experience with all you fellow mummies out there :)

This time is my second child and still a excited father. During my first child, I am working oversea during my wife first three month pregnancy so I know nothing. Polyclinic refer my wife to KKH on her 8 week for first appt. Can I know will it be too late for first appointment?

Hey July mummies! We now have an FB group too! To be added, just PM myself or dolly_gal with your FB email address, and we will send an email invite to you. :D
Hi dear.

Pls add me at fb too, blood test result came positive and my edd will be 15 jul 2017.

This time is my second child and still a excited father. During my first child, I am working oversea during my wife first three month pregnancy so I know nothing. Polyclinic refer my wife to KKH on her 8 week for first appt. Can I know will it be too late for first appointment?
Hi, congrats! I also have 1st kkh appt on 6/7 wks..no choice for us subsidised route..saw alot online review says 1st ultrasound scan will see water sac only.. so excited.. btw u remember ask ur wife eat 1 folic acid daily till week 12, then doctor change to multivitamin..this is online and polyclinic doctor advise.. eat healthy meals :)

I have not gone to any check up as I just tested positive tdy. I'm so lost with selection of gynae... Don't know how to choose. Anyone have ideas??

Hi all.. is my second pregnancy here
My edd is on end Jun base on babycenter's calculator but will be C-sect so plan to choose date 1 Jul as
My 1st pregnancy is edd is 1 Aug by Dr Khong Chit Chong @ TPS too but too bad he no longer do pregnancy gynae
Very stress and exciting!
1st appt not sure yet but have book for John Tee @ TPS hope can get him

Hi! My first pregnancy was with CC Khong too! Currently expecting my 2nd child. What do you mean by he is no longer a pregnancy gynae ?

hey same here! based on the estimated EDD it gonna be 17 07 2017!! nice number and hope it will not varies too much hehe..

add me into the chat group too! i will be delighted to share this journey with all of you wonderful mommies here :)

Let me know how to join please?

hey same here! based on the estimated EDD it gonna be 17 07 2017!! nice number and hope it will not varies too much hehe..

add me into the chat group too! i will be delighted to share this journey with all of you wonderful mommies here :)

Let me know how to join please?
hi! i would like to jooin the group too

Congratulations! PM me your name and phone number and I will add you to the whatsapp group. To be added to the fb group, PM me your fb email address.

Hi all, i tested for positive this morning. Still cant believe it! Due 8 Jul according to babycentre. Any recommendations for baby apps? Thanks much!

Back