****looking for local part-time cleaner

Hi all,

I have a lady to recommend. She is a SINGAPOREAN and in her 40s? She cleans our office everyday. She is a very honest and hard working lady.

She can be a little grumpy/naggy but she does a really clean and good job. (Even if she's rushing time, she makes sure all the jobs given to her are all done)

She stays in the EAST and prefer to go to these area.

The reason why I am recommending her is because our office will be relocated to the head-quarter thus need no more 'additional' help from these helpers >: I am helping her only out of kindness and nothing else. I DO NOT EARN COMMISSION NOR AM I AN AGENT.

Do drop me a PM if you're interested.

looking for part-time cleaner. staying at sengkang. can come on any weekday morning to clean. willing to pay $50 for 4hrs, doing cleaning, ironing and change bedsheets. thanks.

Can pm me if you r looking for a part time helper... my current one's gd.. clean n gd wkg attitude.. but she only does hougang, sk or punggol area..

for part time cleaner, you can contact irene @ 98595244. msian married to singapore. 100% reliable.i am not getting any commission, just sharing cos i've gone thru the same headache before!

Hi all,

I have a lady to recommend. She is a SINGAPOREAN and in her 40s? She cleans our office everyday. She is a very honest and hard working lady.

She can be a little grumpy/naggy but she does a really clean and good job. (Even if she's rushing time, she makes sure all the jobs given to her are all done)

She stays in the EAST and prefer to go to these area.

The reason why I am recommending her is because our office will be relocated to the head-quarter thus need no more 'additional' help from these helpers >: I am helping her only out of kindness and nothing else. I DO NOT EARN COMMISSION NOR AM I AN AGENT.

Do drop me a PM if you're interested.

Hello, I'm staying in the East area, do you think you can PM me or contact me for the helper thingy...i urgently require help.

Thanks.

I have a part time helper who is with me for about 4 years plus now. Her name is Jenny and she's a Singaporean Chinese. You all might want to contact her @ 96547890. She only works in the West

Hi, I am looking for a part time cleaner to help clean the windows and basic chores. Please let me know if you have anyone to recommend. Sengkang near Greenwich V.
Weekends only.
Thank you very much. Have a nice day!

Looking for part time helper.

Location: Buangkok (Nearest MRT: Ang Mo Kio/Serangoon/Buangkok)
Need 4 hrs weekly, on weekends
4 room flat, no kids, no pets

Please pm me, thx

Hi,
I am currently having a part time cleaner weekly. She is quite good. $15 per hour. She is from China, so need to speak with her in Chinese.
Her name is XiuXiu, contact number is 8622 7223.

I'm looking for a part time cleaner. Please recommend. Urgently needed!
I stay at Bangkok Green beside IMH and opposite Hougang Primary school.

Budget: $10-$12/hr
Preferably able to work on Sunday at 5pm OR on weekdays night at 6pm.
Once in every 2 weeks and about 4-5 hours per time.

Please help!!!!!

Thank You!!

Hi,
I need recommendation for a reliable cleaning lady to come in 3-4 hours once a week, I live in Sengkang area/close to Sengkang MRT. No problem to start after Chinese New Year but I do need the help by then as I am getting bigger as I get closer to my EDD in mid April.

Help! Please do kindly email me if you know someone suitable to recommend. <[email protected]>

Thanks everyone!

This is only a feedback. In the first place I felt so cheated by all her lies. Anyway I already got another reliable n gd cleaner n very satisfied wif her service. If u r her daughter in law or her son who open another acc to feed back to Tis post, pls juz be honest to ppl. If she is reali tat gd y is my fren oso facing e same prb wif her. Posting comment here doesn't mean I'm a mum already n mind u tat I noe she nid a job badly tats y I recommended my fren to her but didn't expect things to turn out Tis way. If cannot accept ppl's comment den dun post here. It's up to u to comment anything u wan n I wnt gif a damn abt it. I already hv a gd reliable cleaner so all Tis doesn't matter to me n pls I didn't ask e ppl not to engage her, I'm juz only voicing out e prb I'm facing wif her. Thks!
Hi Xiaomantou, you have any contact for good cleaner now? if have can pm me the contact no? thanks.

Hi, I am looking for reliable Chinese part time cleaner, can be PRC, Chinese Malaysian, Chinese Indonesian.

Location is in Northeast and 5 mins walk from MRT station.

Last edited:
any good part time cleaner to recommend? Location: CCK (Weekend morning) and Jurong East (Weekday afternoon) 4-5hr 2 weeks once.

Looking for a part-time cleaner at CCK area for weekly or bi-weekly cleaning. Prefer sunday afternoon. Any recommendation?

Hi, I am looking for good and honest local part time cleaner at bukit panjang area for long term weekly basis (Sunday). Please let me know if there is any good candidate. thank you. :)

Hi, looking for a part-time cleaner at telok blangah area for cleaning every 2 weeks. Any recommendations?

Hi all,

I have a friend who is now a widow , she looking for part time cleaning job. If you stay around woodlands , Sembawang, CCK area and looking for part time cleaner to clean your house or office, you can call her or sms her at 9766 9346. She is friendly and hardworking. Please consider her as she needs the job badly to raise her family now after her husband passed away few months ago. Thank you very much .

Back