Nanny/Babysitter to recommend in Toa Payoh

adenmum

Hi mummies looking for babysitter in Toa Payoh,

I would like to recommend a babysitter who used to take care of my son but due to house relocation, we could not engage her service anymore. She is very experienced and dedicated. A very very nice lady, hence just helping her to spread the word.

Please PM me if interested and I will be glad to share with you her contact.

Hi, I am looking for a nanny for my P2 boy next year. He is in afternoon session. Pls share with me more about this nanny and her details. Tks

hi I am looking fr a reliable nanny to take care of my 07 months daughter, can you share with me her contact please? thank you.

I would like to recommend a babysitter who used to take care of my son but due to house relocation, we could not engage her service anymore. She is very experienced and dedicated. A very very nice lady, hence just helping her to spread the word.

Hello, is she still available? I am still considering because my mother's health is abit of concern although she has agreed to help me take care of my new born baby next year. I live in Toa Pyh area. Baby sitter after April 2015 onwards. How much? Can PM me at 84828758

Hi can you pm me her contact and name? which area exactly she is located in Toa Payoh? thanks my number is 91083193

Hi, I'm looking for a nanny to take care of my 5mth baby gal on may... May I know is she still available?

Hi
May I have her contact no. please? I need a babysister urgently in this coming month of Apr2015.

Hi
Have send the nanny's contact number via PM!

Hi there

Am trying my luck as I chanced upon your old thread on babysitter in Toa payoh.

By any chance, do you know if she's available from April 2016 and where does she stay and how are her charges looking like?

Thanks so much.. You might be a huge life saver!!!!!

Hi! I'm looking for babysitter in Toa Payoh urgently. Possible to PM me your recommendatiin's contact. Thanks very much! :)

Hi,

I'm looking for a baby nanny starting from January 2017. I'm staying in Toa Payoh. Would appreciate if there would be anyone available to take care during the day from 7.30am to 7pm on Monday to Friday.

Thanks!

Hi, can share me nanny contact no?

Back