!__Any lawyer to recommend?

summerberry_gal

Have discharged my lawyer for divorce proceeding. Need to file for Contempt Proceeding as my ex-spouse had ignored Judgement Orders from court.

Am very very tight on cost, if you have any trust worthy lawyer at reasonable cost, pls pm me contact.

U try Halijah. She will fight all out using Woman's Charter. All male lawyers will definitely feel suay to know that Halijah is the lawyer for the wife side.
Halijah Mohamasd & Co : tel - 6225 6589

Hi,

May I know how long on ave a divorce will take if both have agreed to it, married for almost 8 yrs, custody belongs to me and with no flat issue?

In such case, we can just have one lawyer to settle the work right.. Anyone could recommend me a reliable and cheaper one as I need to work within my tight budget... Those that are charging $$$/ hr for consultation seems very costly.

Pls pm me

Hi yoyokomama,

Yes, u can just engage one lawyer if both of u can work the terms n condition amicably.
Best is u can work out with ur hubby on uncontested divorce which the cost will be much more cheaper than contested.
I just file on uncontested divorce and it cost me $1.9k for the lawyer fee.

Hi Coke, Can u share/pm me your lawyer contact, I really need one..... The one that charged u $1.9k, I had enquired quite a few lawyers but charges way too ex to afford as I am a SAHM with no zero income and low saving. Btw, in your opinon is he/she good/powerful and reliable.... Or is he/she has a strong character who know well verse of Women's Charters women rights to fight for all dutiful wives like us whom been betrayed by heartless husband....? Many tks.

Hi Ballet,

Hmm how to say le. He handle my divorce case. At that point of time, i'm staying at rental flat. He even propose to me to take maintence from ex hubby.

Think if can make appointment with him for consultation.

Hi Lynnang2, if you want a fighter lawyer, it comes with a price for their professional time. The $1,900 is for both sides agreed divorce somemore dunno whether include other costs or not. Even that I think is expensive cos I know of another lawyer charge S$1,800 and no hidden costs and when fight, she charge few hundreds per hour but eventually the bill comes much lower than expected. My auntie was surprised by the final bill when she was doing her divorce and win most of the things she wanted. So I think those lawyers only say about them charging per hour but do not actually count each and every hour of work done for your case. If need to pay have to pay. Otherwise settle lor. Best of luck.

Yoyokomama : .

if no issue and party agree.
uncontest case. very fast . got reason for divoice like ( 3rd party , abuse , unreason behaviour. ) 3-6 months can settle.

if no reason some may say 3 year seperation first ( let u all cool down think. ) [after after that still wan divoice den wil divoice>

COST . bothe party can share the cost of divoice also can ;/ if agree with both of u .

Hi JG,

I am using lawyer Raymond lim. I spend $1,700 only. He have help to put up for sole custody fir my case. He charge my fren $1,800 as hers involve HDB issues.

He is very helpful compare to some other latest who refused to share any info via phone. Raymond is able to provide many info through my 1st call to him. He dint charge separately for consultation too.

I ask ex to pay for the lawyer fee.

Hi yoyokomama,

May I know if urs is contested or uncontested divorce?
And did this lawyer fight n get wat you pray for?

Hi there,

Anyone can recommend me a good and cheap lawyer as I'm getting a divorce with my husband and I'm also very right financially.

Thanks,
Joanne

hi all
i need an affordable female lawyer that fight for my right.
i havent get my wife maintenance... after 3 years separation.
v complex.. issues... with ex cos he got his own lawyers... to fight against me.
i already spent $18K on my son custody and maintenance. i need a good lawyer but cheap also to fight for my right..
i have low income... please help...

U try Halijah. She will fight all out using Woman's Charter. All male lawyers will definitely feel suay to know that Halijah is the lawyer for the wife side.
Halijah Mohamasd & Co : tel - 6225 6589

Hello cacasalleh, I am a mother who is fighting for custody of my 2 children and currently living overseas. I have engaged laywer Soraya Hafsa and she has withdrawn herself from my case. She did not explain to me her style of work, as this is my first time engaging a lawyer, I decided to correspond with the court directly when the lawyer did not respond to my email. Now, it's the last leg, no more trial and it's the final hearing. I am on a very tight budget as I have already paid the lawyer her full fees. I am ever very disappointed that even though I stooped low and apologized to her and even pleaded with her to finish the case for the sake of my children, she just won't barge. Please help if you know of any lawyer who would help to finish this case. Thanks a million.

Hello all, I am a mother who is fighting for custody of my 2 children and currently living overseas. I have engaged laywer Soraya Hafsa and she has withdrawn herself from my case. She did not explain to me her style of work, as this is my first time engaging a lawyer, I decided to correspond with the court directly when the lawyer did not respond to my email. Now, it's the last leg, no more trial and it's the final hearing. I am on a very tight budget as I have already paid the lawyer her full fees. I am ever very disappointed that even though I stooped low and apologized to her and even pleaded with her to finish the case for the sake of my children, she just won't barge. Please help if anybody knows of any lawyer who would help to finish this case. Thanks a million.

Hi, me also got ditched by my lawyer. My husband has agreed to the settlement in our final mediation with the Judge as mediator. Now my husband is delaying signing the Court Order because of mechanism on where the division of the house proceeds, after crediting into our respective CPF accounts going to come from in our CPF accounts, OA or Sa. I am also very tight on cost, having paid my lawyer $5000 plus already, and is in a dilemma what to do now, since both my lawyer and husband is totally ignoring my emails.

Anyone can offer advice, or point the way to a lawyer with free 1st consultation? Am desperate to end this saga, as my 3 kids are also suffering from all the uncertainties.

Hi everyone, I am with my husband for 17 years and recently I have found out that he is having an affair with his own staff. Believed the scandal happened a couple of years ago but I did not confront him because I trusted him. I employed a PI to trail him but did not manage to get any evidence of adultery as he was extremely careful. But due to work, he needs to travel very frequently with this bitch, I am not surprised that they have committed sexual relationships during work trips. I need a good divorce lawyer to give me advice on how I should proceed and get more compensation from him, as I am currently jobless. If anyone has good lawyers specializing in divorce cases, pls advice me.. thanks. really desperate .

Hi ladies ...bear in mind lawyer fees $1500-1800 are UNcontested ...just so simple n just agree to all his demands even if he demand u to pay him ancillary n lawyer fees hor ... yep dun Contest ...give him house,kids custody ,PAY n pay but dun complaint .. to re-open a close case is costly n not easy ...I'M fighting my own case, havent reach $500 yet...my ex hb,he ..heng upto now already incurred $40k ... so dun contest. ..go UNcontest, is like waving a white surrender flag...to all mummies who UNcontested, God bless u

Locating a good lawyer who can efficiently help with your particular problem may not be easy. Don't expect to locate a good Lawyer by simply looking in the phone book or reading an advertisement. A better approach is to talk to people in your community who have experienced the same problem you face -- for example, as you are going through divorce process, talk to a women's group who have been divorced. Ask them who their lawyers were and what they think of them. If you talk to half a dozen people who have had a similar legal problem, chances are you'll come away with several good leads.

Well said , Johnbuchmiller ...I was advised by a friend for just AOM, her lawyer quote her $20-30k ! But it cost me less than $100 !

Has anyone fought in court against lawyer Carry Gill from Harry Elias? I asked in some facebook groups, some say she uses very dirty trikcs and makes parties to fight more. Some say she takes things very personal and attempts to emotionally destroy those who she fights for? any feedback please, what to be ready for?

Hi, anyone have heard of bernice loo and sarah anne khoo from allen and gledhill or kay lee lian from rajah and tan for contested divorce proceedings? Appreciate your valued replies. Help...

Hi..hi..need help and advice. My ex husband just send me a summon from syariah court asking for joint custody and penal notice so that he can enforce in family court. Hes smart whereby he managed to use legal aid however i dont think i qualify for legal aid. Hence need to find reasonable lawyer..any reommendation is appreciated. Tks

Hi JG,

I am using lawyer Raymond lim. I spend $1,700 only. He have help to put up for sole custody fir my case. He charge my fren $1,800 as hers involve HDB issues.

He is very helpful compare to some other latest who refused to share any info via phone. Raymond is able to provide many info through my 1st call to him. He dint charge separately for consultation too.

I ask ex to pay for the lawyer fee.

hi can pm me raymond lim's contact pls.
Thanks

U ask ur ex to pay ... have court enforce that? Your case u think u will get sole custody for this little $1700 ? If yr ex Comtest..prepare to spent another $1700 x 5times ... u too naive ...u think for little $1800 u get HDB ..so easy ..lawyers go broke n court can close

Once ur ex disagree n Contest ...then dun cry u got hookwink

I encountered these lawyers b4 ...they let out this kind of cheap bait to let u mummies pay ...then pay then pay n pay

Can I.have the contact of this 1800 lawyer
Hi Lynnang2, if you want a fighter lawyer, it comes with a price for their professional time. The $1,900 is for both sides agreed divorce somemore dunno whether include other costs or not. Even that I think is expensive cos I know of another lawyer charge S$1,800 and no hidden costs and when fight, she charge few hundreds per hour but eventually the bill comes much lower than expected. My auntie was surprised by the final bill when she was doing her divorce and win most of the things she wanted. So I think those lawyers only say about them charging per hour but do not actually count each and every hour of work done for your case. If need to pay have to pay. Otherwise settle lor. Best of luck.

Back