Putting up my baby girl for adoption (Malay)

kaylaaa

Hi Im 26 weeks pregnant and my EDD in Jan 2017. Im an unwed mom and had this pregnancy unexpectedly with ex-fiance who is a mixed blood of malay and chinese. We broke the ties and im financially unstable to bear a child. Not mentally prepared and i only realised i was pregnant abit late due to my slim body frame and im used to having irregular period. Will be glad if there are any muslim family who is willing to adopt my baby girl.

Are u sure u won't regret ur decision? Can't ur family help u out a little bit? There's some mummies blessing free items...

Are u sure u won't regret ur decision? Can't ur family help u out a little bit? There's some mummies blessing free items...

I will be more regret if I cant commit to this big resposibility. I will feel better as the mother of this child if she grows up in a amily blessed with both mother and father who really can shower her with love, good education and good life. :(

salam sis.. its true for now the only way is up for adoption.. but throughout the journey,it will be mentally difficult for u my dear..but i don't mind raising her as my god daughter, providing her with everyting but still having u as her mum.. we can discuss this personally if u want..

Pls do not give away. This is a miracle in life.. I'm a unwed mom-to-be myself. My bf dump me as he said he can't bear this additional burden to him and he cheater me for 1yr and still wanna me to take away. But I nv regret my decision as I'm keeping this little one with me and upbringing myself. "Our" little, he/she giving us the determination to stay strong.. even the road ahead is tougher den what is now.. but this little one will give us joyfulness.. pls dun do anything to make urself regret.
Dun give up my dear.. let's fighting together..

Back