2017/04 April mummies!

Hi xp! Happy to see your reply.

I'm too still finding comfort food and beverages. Things just taste so weird and I couldnt stomach the food and not interested in drinking.

Are you still carrying your no. 1? My gynae doesnt want me to.

Hi xp! Happy to see your reply.

I'm too still finding comfort food and beverages. Things just taste so weird and I couldnt stomach the food and not interested in drinking.

Are you still carrying your no. 1? My gynae doesnt want me to.
Yeah me too. Water intake is very bad. But I just try to drink little bit here & there lor. Like sips. Else I scare wait kena uti leh.

Just drink whatever u feel like lor. Like me, this time round drink cold drinks like nobody business sia. But I limit 1 at most 2 per day lah. Then try not every day do that. Hehe. Guilty.

Carry #1, I still do lah. Esp when hub is not around & she wants me to carry. But I also try to cut down by asking her to walk on her own cuz I scare wait spotting or what. Gynae nv mention anything though.

Perhaps when u carry yr #1 , u do it sitting down? Try telling yr baby that u r tired so have to sit down?

Hi xp. Yes i had a spotting incident and since #1 had threatened miscarriage so gynae took extra caution on me. I was given 2 weeks and another 2 weeks leave to rest. Just couldn't bear not to carry him but he does understand doc said mama is not strong enough now.

So looking forward to 2nd trim and gain back energy and appetite. He's nearing the terror 2 stage so need extra boost to chase and tame him. Haha

Hi xp. Yes i had a spotting incident and since #1 had threatened miscarriage so gynae took extra caution on me. I was given 2 weeks and another 2 weeks leave to rest. Just couldn't bear not to carry him but he does understand doc said mama is not strong enough now.

So looking forward to 2nd trim and gain back energy and appetite. He's nearing the terror 2 stage so need extra boost to chase and tame him. Haha
Oh ic. No wonder. Ya lor, then better take care. It's good that he understand.. Aiyo my one... Recently have so many meltdowns... I so scare sia... So sometimes no choice have to carry if she just don't wan to walk..

My mom say just for this first trim better not carry, after that shld be ok le...

Think my one has enter the terrible 2 stage lol. Her papa say de... But I just feel sometimes or actually most of the times, they need our attention & care & love mah. So it's normal bah... Idk.. Haha..

Ask yr hubby for help lah... I now most of the time rely on my hubby also... Pretty useless now.. Haha

Oh ic. No wonder. Ya lor, then better take care. It's good that he understand.. Aiyo my one... Recently have so many meltdowns... I so scare sia... So sometimes no choice have to carry if she just don't wan to walk..

My mom say just for this first trim better not carry, after that shld be ok le...

Think my one has enter the terrible 2 stage lol. Her papa say de... But I just feel sometimes or actually most of the times, they need our attention & care & love mah. So it's normal bah... Idk.. Haha..

Ask yr hubby for help lah... I now most of the time rely on my hubby also... Pretty useless now.. Haha

Oh just trim 1. Great. I look forward to trim 2!!

My appetite seems improving probably im getting closer to end of trim 1. I can't resist cold drinks and desserts . Seems to be more relax in food this time round.

Once past 1st trim will start with my homemade chix essence to nourish myself.

Which gynae are you using? My previous gynae is only providing consulting servicea and not delivering already.

Oh just trim 1. Great. I look forward to trim 2!!

My appetite seems improving probably im getting closer to end of trim 1. I can't resist cold drinks and desserts . Seems to be more relax in food this time round.

Once past 1st trim will start with my homemade chix essence to nourish myself.

Which gynae are you using? My previous gynae is only providing consulting servicea and not delivering already.
Yeah, that's what my mother say lah. But depend on yourself. I mean as in like within yr limits... If u feel the strain or what then don't force. Also to check with ur gynae better... Don't wanna self assume mah.. :)

Yeah me too. Haha. But still it's better to limit ourselves. Else really will drink like nobody business.. Haha... Cuz I also scare wait kena GD.

Huh then u need to find a gyane le wor... Else who will follow up yr case wor... My gynae is Dr Benjamin Tham from TMC. Then yr 3rd mth(Oscar/Panorama) check & 5th mth detailed scan gonna do @ where wor?

Oscar will be at TMC 5th mth too. Ya maybe i should ask my gynae what is the delivery arrangement. Usually package starts at week 12 or 16?

Oh ic. Lol. U too relaxed le lah. That's y haven thought of it... But maybe he will refer u to another gynae maybe? I think will starts @ week 12 bah..

Hello April mummies!
Please include me include the secret group.
I'm due on 11 May 2017. 3rd baby.
Email: [email protected]
Nick : Joelle Lee

As i always cannot tahan until so far.... so chances of bb april come out very high chance.... hehe...
Thanks

Hi joelle!

Xp: yes you are probably right... too relax haha. So i just confirmed with my gynae he usually handover his patients to another gynae at 20 weeks post detailed scan. He can recommend if i dont have anyone in mind.

Which hospital will you be delivering? Contemplating between mt A or mt E novena... wonder if the cost difference is huge

Hi joelle!

Xp: yes you are probably right... too relax haha. So i just confirmed with my gynae he usually handover his patients to another gynae at 20 weeks post detailed scan. He can recommend if i dont have anyone in mind.

Which hospital will you be delivering? Contemplating between mt A or mt E novena... wonder if the cost difference is huge
Oh ic. That's good to know. At least u know ur current gynae will recommend some1 to u. Perhaps u can try ask for the name then go Google see for review. If u wish lah. But I'm sure, since he can recommend, won't be someone bad right... :)

I'll be delivering @ TMC wor. Perhaps u can go check out the other threads @ forum here. Perhaps can discuss with other mummies. :)

Hi those who have Private Message me to be added to FB I have added you girls.

Those who did not PM me can you do so? I no longer go through the thread.

Thank you and congrats!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

I think we should use our real profiles and not a accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

Due to privacy setting (please allow yourself to be searched via email) I cant find you through email add. So I need your fb id. If your id is common, pm me your profile photo also so I can identify you.
Hi
My name is yuki
My edd is 28th april
Pls add me
My email is [email protected]
My fb name is Aricia yuki lee
Thank u

Hi Ladies,

I am looking for a confinement lady, do you have anyone to recommend?

Thanks in advance.
I had a good and experience confinement auntie to recommend. She is good in cooking and taking care of bb. She also help me in train my maid. Teach my toddler spelling. If you need one, please contact me. Thank you.

Hi those who have Private Message me to be added to FB I have invited you girls.

Thank you and congrats!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

I think we should use our real profiles and not a accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

Due to privacy setting (please allow yourself to be searched via email) I cant find you through email add. So I need your fb id. If your id is common, pm me your profile photo also so I can identify you.

Hey ladies.. I would suggest that you book your confinement lady asap.. I tried to contact 2-3 popular ones but all booked. I read on forum that you have to be kiasu and book way in advance. Thankfully my friend intro her previous one to me and she's available. :) My EDD is 12 Apr.

Last edited:
Can I join the fb.
Im a massage therapist pre/post. Some may find it helpful in case they looking for 1 especially when their milk kick in and bad engorgement they facing. Or they need prenatal to prevent cramp and water retention or postnatal to get back to their health n shape back. I do hv website.
My email [email protected] or 91090584.
Im frm Ijamu
www.ijamumassage.biz

Anyone has bleed/spotting? I'm wk 13++ and i had light bleeding/spotting yesterday. Went to see gynae jus now and thankfully all is well after scan.

Anyone did harmony test and know gender already?

Hi those who have Private Message me to be added to FB I have added you girls.

Thank you and congrats!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

Hi mummies if u wanna needs a nanny can pm me I'm a cheerful nanny stays at cck , currently on Dec im taking care of a 7mth boy... I'm looking for another baby to look after for next year if u don't mind u can msg me at this number 92247377 thks...
BTW I only babysit at my own house..

Hi we have created will a Secret group (public cant see) in FB. Please pm me your email address AND fb nick so I can add you. More privacy and we can share more infor there.

However, i think we should use our real profiles and not a fake/dubious accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

:)

Hello :) please add me in too my edd is 17th april ! Thank you [email protected] fion hazelle kwan

Hi those who have Private Message me to be added to FB I have invited you girls.

Thank you and congrats!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

Hi we have created will a Secret group (public cant see) in FB. Please pm me your email address AND fb nick so I can add you. More privacy and we can share more infor there.

However, i think we should use our real profiles and not a fake/dubious accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

Hi hi!

I'm a April mummy too! Can I be added to your group? :)

Hi I'm nanny staying at sengkang experienced nanny 5 years cook healthy meals and if you pick your child late due to some events and need me to take care, no charges included

Thank you and congrats!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

Hi, can you pls add me into the FB secret group? [email protected]

This is my 4th pregnancy and 4yrs fr my last birth. Hoping to keep in touch on the ongoings too. Thks in advance.

Hi congrats new mummy,

We have added this 'Prenatal Coverage for Pregnancy' at Singapore Motherhood Directory page, please click the link to learn more https://goo.gl/4sIJNN

and redeem your complimentary Baby Stroller Organiser https://goo.gl/qxst6s

Plus you will receive a Complimentary ebook on 'An Essential Pregnancy Guide' once you register with us.

Just delivered recently and went for post partum massage last month at Clementi outlet. So happy and satisfied with the service rendered. Staffs were polite and friendly :D. Tian Jiao attended to me. She explained to me patiently the massage procedure as well as the benefits of it when massaging me making my massage enjoyable and meaningful as I learnt something. She wore a mask and disinfected her hands when she massaged my breast too. A high level of hygienge usually not seen in many places. After completing seven sessions of massage, I noticed an increase in my milk supply and my ducts are better and not so blocked. Truly enjoyed my massage with Madam Partum ;-) Highly recommended and two thumbs up! ;-) You mummies must try ;-)

We are a newly established photography company and currently building up our portfolio.

We will be giving away free 3 newborn photoshoot package worth $499.

only valid for April EDD mummies

Package consists of :

Up to 1.5 hours of professional indoor studio photography
Artistic newborn concepts with accessories and props provided
All digital copies will provided via soft copy

If you are interested, whatsapp us at 96483211

(first come first serve basis)

Thank You

Hi, I do have a recommendation of my confinement lady to others mom-to-be out here. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She's very concerned, being patient to my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she responsibility.
She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
By the way, her cooking was pretty good.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If any Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Hi, I do have a recommendation of my confinement lady to others mom-to-be out here. You don't have to worry about if you engaged her. She's from Malaysia with 2 years professional experienced from confinement center and 8 years experienced as a freelance CL. Some CL are relatively cheap but I go for quality rather than cost.
She takes good care of me, especially for my baby. She's very concerned, being patient to my daughter and really shows love. My daughter stays with her every night and she responsibility.
She make everything run smoothly during my confinement. As a new mom, I don't need to worried about and I can fully trust on her.
By the way, her cooking was pretty good.
I've learnt a lot from her of how to take care of a baby and of course of her professional, I did extended her for a month.
If any Mommy wants to get more information of my CL, here's her WhatsApp or call to +601136539563.

Hello Mummies!

My name is Christina and I'm posting on my behalf of my mum, she is a nanny based in Seng Kang. She's Chinese and aged 52 this year, she has many years of experience and she brought up both my Sister and I singlehandedly as my dad was the sole breadwinner.

She's currently looking after a 1.5 year old girl who will be enrolling to child care in June. She will be available from July onwards. Please PM if you are looking for a nanny :)

Back