June 2017 mummies

Hi, all

Juz tested positive last nite, but a faint line. *cross my fingers and pray*

Edd shld be mid June based on my last period.

Nice to meet u all.

Hi fairy mummy n evaguava!

Hi, all

Juz tested positive last nite, but a faint line. *cross my fingers and pray*

Edd shld be mid June based on my last period.

Nice to meet u all.

Hi there

2nd time mummy here

Shld be about 6-7weeks now and feeling super nauseas. This pregnancy seem more tiring than the first. Abdominal cramping is common as our uterus is expanding. But if feel painful or sharp pain then u may wanna check with ur gynae. I hv also experience more pain than cramp this pregnancy.. not sure if its due to carrying #1.

Hi all

For those who are familiar with the KKH appointment, my appt to see my gynae is at 2pm at TPS, but the receptionist told me to go AMC before seeing the doctor. So just wondering what time should I be at the AMC as there's no timing allocated to me. How Long do you think the wait at AMC will be? Is it ok to reach there at 12pm?

Are you mummies always hungry?!?!
It's so different compared to my #1 which I had bad ms.
Now I'm forever hungry.

May I know which Gynae are you ladies seeing? My current gynae may not be around during early june :(

Also, I heard many good reviews on Dr Benjamin Tham, TMC. Anyone seeing him?

My colleague seeing him now. She says he is nice.

I shd be going nuh Coz my 1st pregnancy at nuh n I got complication. But no slot till end dec. Meanwhile I booked Dr Kenneth at mt A.

Which week are ur going to see gynae?

May I know which Gynae are you ladies seeing? My current gynae may not be around during early june :(

My colleague seeing him now. She says he is nice.

I shd be going nuh Coz my 1st pregnancy at nuh n I got complication. But no slot till end dec. Meanwhile I booked Dr Kenneth at mt A.

Which week are ur going to see gynae?

You mean my current gynae? I tested positive last week and had my first gynae appt the next day. Yes i am kiasu :p Next appt in two weeks time.

As for Dr Tham, i have been trying to call the clinic but always put on hold ...

thanks for replying me!

How many weeks are u now?

I think I'm 6weeks now. My first pregnancy I went too early can only see sac so this time going later hope to see heartbeat.

Are you mummies always hungry?!?!
It's so different compared to my #1 which I had bad ms.
Now I'm forever hungry.

yes me. but my MS is as strong or worse than my #1. So I end up keep feeling hungry and wanting to eat to distract from the MS haha... How old is your #1?

Hi!!! Congrats to all june mummies... For me.. Tested positive on last Friday.. based on online apps, EDD shld be week 2 of June.. LOL.. Still yet to decide a gynae coz dunno who shld I look for *silly me* Looking forward to learn more and listen to more advices from all of u...

Hi, I jst visited gynae yestrdy. I'm at 5weeks 4days nw. This is my 2nd pregnancy. My symptoms almost same as my 1st one. Started nausea since last week and recently i feel very tiring. So once missed menses about a week I did my home test, and yes! It's positive. So I made an apmnt with my gynae to scan the little beanystrdy. Now cant really anything, except a round shape water bag. Will wait another 2 more weeks to scan again

Dr Tham is a very experience gynae for natural birth. Thats what I heard from my previous mummy groups although im nt with him.

I'm with Dr Wee at Novena Medical Centre

Hi all,

I am a first time mummy here. Tested positive on sat and went for blood test to confirm. I have been having sore breast since Saturday and this morning the soreness is gone. Can anyone tell me if this is normal?

Thanks!

Hi all,

I am a first time mummy here. Tested positive on sat and went for blood test to confirm. I have been having sore breast since Saturday and this morning the soreness is gone. Can anyone tell me if this is normal?

Thanks!

It doesn't feel as sore as before but it's definitely a lot more cumbersome and uncomfortable wearing bra. You might have gotten used to the feeling, won't feel sore throughout pregnancy, just at the beginning it will be more obvious.

Anyone experiencing heart palpitations? Ever since I'm preg, my heart beat really fast even when I'm resting. After awhile I realised it's worsen with caffeine. Just down a cup of tea and I feel like my heart is gonna jump out of my chest. >.<

Hi mummies! i have expecting my 3rd child, i just gave birth in may this year so this pregnancy came as a surprise for me. My last mensus came in beginning of August but when i used the clearblue pregnancy stick it says 3+ weeks. I am going for my first gynae check up tomorrow. Hopefully everything is fine. This will be my last baby, hubs and I don't want anymore. My no.1 is now 2 years old, no.2 is now 5 months old. Have been experiencing the discomforts but still doing very hard to go to work everyday! =) Hope you mummies enjoy your pregnancy journey!

yes me. but my MS is as strong or worse than my #1. So I end up keep feeling hungry and wanting to eat to distract from the MS haha... How old is your #1?

My #1 is turning 2 next mth.
Having very bad cough nw and GP advise me to faster see my gynea coz he worried tt that cough will destabilize the fetus.
So here I am, at my gynea clinic nw. Hope can see the little beady.

Dr Tham is a very experience gynae for natural birth. Thats what I heard from my previous mummy groups although im nt with him.

I'm with Dr Wee at Novena Medical Centre

Thanks for the reply :)
After discussing with my husband, we decided to see Dr John Tee at KKH instead. But his schedule is quite packed so we will have to wait 1-2 days before we know if we can get an appointment with him..

Dun worry evaguava, maybe still very early stage. Like my menses usually 37-40days so my weeks will be push back. When I had my #1 I cough till badly till like my lung wanna drop out. Dun worry.

Today gynea scan, can't see anything yet. But test kit still faint positive. Need to go back check 2 weeks later.
Feeling so worrying.

Went for my 2nd scan today at 7 week 2 days. Could see and hear baby's heartbeat. Felt so relieved. There's nothing much to do now but just wait for time to pass..

Today gynea scan, can't see anything yet. But test kit still faint positive. Need to go back check 2 weeks later.
Feeling so worrying.

Hi, I went kkh o&g 24 Hr abt 1 wk past my menses due to spotting and transvaginal scan showed nothing. I tot I was 3/4 wk then. I hav faint positive test at home for almost a week after menses missed before I get dark lines. I was also coughing since I got pregnant (even till now). Managed to get cough syrup but not helping much.

Just to let u know becoz of vaginal infection I visited o&g 24hr again last Thur and during that scan can only see sac. Doc told me I was 4 wk only according to the empty sac seen. But I calculated I Shld be wk 6/7 although base on LMP I Shld be 8wk. I know I ovulated late so I minus 1 week. I was so worried since last wk scared that my bb stopped growing. today I went for my first official appointment at kkh and manage to see my bb's heart beat! Sonographer says its abt 6w2d. So what I'm tryin to say is that diff ppl got diff growth rate and different ovulation date and menstrual cycle. Give urself more time I'm sure ur baby can be seen soon. Don't be stress..i can feel u Coz I went thru the past few wks with worries !

Last edited:
Hi june 2017 mummies, i just tested positive 2days back when my always very accurate period did not come. This is my 3rd and last pregnancy, hubby is looking forward and happy about it but im feeling neausea and bloated for 1wk plus and sore breast too.

My #1 is a girl born in may 2011
My #2 is a girl born in feb 2013

Haven gone for my gynae visit yet, im a paricipant in nuh Nipper studies so by right im suppose to follow nuh till delivery but having my doubts now cos my previously visits with clinic g have been bad experience. My first born was a nightmare my 2nd was much better with dr gordon tan at gleneagles. Will compare price den decide if i will go to dr gordan tan or nuh. Dr tan package starts frm 16weeks onwards so maybe will be with nuh meantime. Waiting for the reseacher of nipper studies to arrange a scan to confirm my pregnancy. According to my lmp edd shld be 26june

Tested positive using clearblue digital pregnancy on 09 Oct.. visited the gynae ytd and was 5W6D.. EDD to be on 14 June 2017.. mine might be early as I will be gng for C sect.. this is my second pregnancy. Nice to meet u gals here..

Hi all mummies!

Eileen1983, did u manage to see baby or just the sac also?

Tested positive using clearblue digital pregnancy on 09 Oct.. visited the gynae ytd and was 5W6D.. EDD to be on 14 June 2017.. mine might be early as I will be gng for C sect.. this is my second pregnancy. Nice to meet u gals here..

ested positive using clearblue digital pregnancy on 09 Oct.. visited the gynae ytd and was 5W6D.. EDD to be on 14 June 2017.. mine might be early as I will be gng for C sect.. this is my second pregnancy. Nice to meet u gals here..

Hi there! we have the same EDD!

Hello!

just tested positive last night.. this is my 2nd pregnancy. no.1 is 21 months old..

just called my gynae and scheduled 4th Nov. Based on my lmp, edd is 22nd June.

Hi, I went kkh o&g 24 Hr abt 1 wk past my menses due to spotting and transvaginal scan showed nothing. I tot I was 3/4 wk then. I hav faint positive test at home for almost a week after menses missed before I get dark lines. I was also coughing since I got pregnant (even till now). Managed to get cough syrup but not helping much.

Just to let u know becoz of vaginal infection I visited o&g 24hr again last Thur and during that scan can only see sac. Doc told me I was 4 wk only according to the empty sac seen. But I calculated I Shld be wk 6/7 although base on LMP I Shld be 8wk. I know I ovulated late so I minus 1 week. I was so worried since last wk scared that my bb stopped growing. today I went for my first official appointment at kkh and manage to see my bb's heart beat! Sonographer says its abt 6w2d. So what I'm tryin to say is that diff ppl got diff growth rate and different ovulation date and menstrual cycle. Give urself more time I'm sure ur baby can be seen soon. Don't be stress..i can feel u Coz I went thru the past few wks with worries !
Hello. Can I check with you how much is the charges at kkh o&3g just for scanning?

Anyone encountering your no1 has been extremely clingy to you after you got preg?

My no.1 has been clinging on to me whenever i am home. literally asking to be carried 24/7. he started being like this just 2 days before i tested positive. He wants no one else except me, please tell me it isnt gonna be like this through out the 9 months of pregnancy.

Mine forever cling. Even sleep must sleep on same pillow with me.

Anyone encountering your no1 has been extremely clingy to you after you got preg?

My no.1 has been clinging on to me whenever i am home. literally asking to be carried 24/7. he started being like this just 2 days before i tested positive. He wants no one else except me, please tell me it isnt gonna be like this through out the 9 months of pregnancy.

Share pillow is only after I pregnant. Previously she quite clingy also. Now even I get up from her bed to my room she also know and will wake up. End up every night sleep beside her.

only after you got preg? Mine was literally shouting for MAMA the moment he open his eyes, even when he's sleeping, he will keep saying "抱抱“ in his sleep..

Share pillow is only after I pregnant. Previously she quite clingy also. Now even I get up from her bed to my room she also know and will wake up. End up every night sleep beside her.
Mine so different... #1 totally dun want me.

Now about 6w plus... can see little one n heart beat.. having bad morning sickness all day long.. can't stand certain food smell... n toilet too. Argh...

Just wish faster get thru this 1st tri....

Im having bad ms too but still can eat. Certain food mus avoid think of it also feel like puking. I dono if it is because this my #3 or im jus getting fat my colleague asked me today if im pregnant i told him im fat la i fixed appt at my gynae told his nurse i wan fix for dec can anot they say better not mus make sure baby is at the right place. So appt fixed for 2nov looking forward to it

Hi everyone! I m a first time Mom-to-be. Tested positive using CBdigital kit and tested positive. Can anyone advise me on what I should do next? Should I do a blood test to confirm it while I search for a Gynae in the meantime? Looking forward to some advices. Thanks!!

Back