Any good CL to recommend?

Hi, my confinement lady is with me till end of September, i doing 40 days confinement.
She is from JB Malaysia and has 20 years experiences and I found she is quite good in takr care of baby and oso me. U can pm me if u keen to know more abt her.

Or else u may contact her directly
Aunty Mei Yun
Sg 8285 3927
Msia +6016 7512944

Notes: tis is not advertisement and i didnt get any benefits from her. Jz for sharing coz she is good and I satisfied with her performance.

Last edited:
Hi. Can i know when is ur edd? I had auntie to recommend. She is good and have 5 years experience. She is good in cooking and taking care of bb. She will cook those food you want to eat and recommend those food you need to eat. If you need 1, pls contact me. Thank you

U can try this CL +60172694426 ( Madam Lee) she cook good food , support breast feeding , not calculative and she also know how to Urut ( massage ) .

you can called Aunt Xin Hua is my previous CL

1. She is friendly, caring,patient person and have a great experience in doing confinement for mummies.

2. Cooks really delicious and variety confinement food and soup ( black beans, etc) to increase my milk supply. She prepares meals for my hubby too. She will also prepare herbal soup.

3. Cooks red dates drink daily and also boils herbal water for showering.

4. Most importantly, she is very patient with my baby. My baby is very difficult to take care But she has been very patient all this while.

5. Supportive of bf and encourages me to let baby latch on more often
to create more breast milk.

I am grateful to have her to help me take care of bb and me. She was
experienced to take care twin babies as well. I did recommended to my colleagues and friends.

Most importantly, she will take good care of you and the baby which is her main duty and responsibility.

Her contact no is +65 9069 9570 (Sg) or +6012 643 8655 (mal). You can contact her to know more details and the rate.

Price is reasonable too. Hurry mommy, book her before she is booked
by others.

Cheers !!

Hi there! Anyone to recommend a good CL for 2017?
I have a super happy and wonderful experience during my confinement.

She have 20 years of experienced and give me advise when I need it. She take good care of me and my newborn babies. She love children and have a patient and very friendly personality. She can speak English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Hokkien, Hakka and Malay and have worked with families of various races including Malay, Indian, Japanese, European and Chinese families. Many families that she work will request to extend her service and even me. Her dishes is so delicious and I even have confinement pork chop western style. This is her contact 017-266 9088. Aunty Lai.

Back