Bringing baby swimming

Hello!

Has anyone tried bringing baby swimming? What should I prepare?

Where can I get swimming diapers?

Hello sugarpuff!

I brought my bb swimming when he was young and he loved it! The best part is that after swimming, your baby will be so exhausted that he / she will have a restful sleep haha. :D
You know Xiaxue's baby? I have to share this with you haha >> http://instagram.com/p/c3g7idFvLX/?igref=ogexp

There isn't much to prepare actually, because your baby will be swimming in his swim diapers, but pack your diaper bag with the usual essentials like snack, sippy cup, change of clothes, extra diapers, wipes etc!
Ohoh, and if you're looking for swim diapers, actually I have them in store here! The GOO.N ones were very popular so I brought them in.

They only have size M and L I hope it fits your bb! :p
Boy > http://www.agapebabies.com/agapebabies/goo-n-swim-pants-for-boys-sizes-m-l.html
Girl > http://www.agapebabies.com/agapebabies/goo-n-swim-pants-for-boys-sizes-m-l-3248.html

Have fun! :D:D

Hello Kgal!

Thanks for replying. I am so exciting to bring my LO swimming now :D

Thanks for the offer too. Will look it up online.

and Dash is too cute!

Cheers!

p.s we will definitely have fun!

Hello Kgal!

Thanks for replying. I am so exciting to bring my LO swimming now :D

Thanks for the offer too. Will look it up online.

and Dash is too cute!

Cheers!

p.s we will definitely have fun!

Hehh Let us know how it goes! :)

From my own experience...
Bring 2 towels - one to wrap the baby after the swim, and the other for drying after bathing. Bring a ready-made warm drink of milk. Dry ears and hair thoroughly after bathing, don't use aircon in car until baby is sufficiently warm.
Make sure you wear something easy to put on and off, and slippers.
U can find swim diapers at most cold storage stores, less so at NTUC. I prefer to dress my baby in long sleeve rash guard swim wear, to keep her warm. You can find them at Arena swim stores (Bishan Junction 8/Paragon). I bought her a 12-month size when she was just 6 month, it's a big longer but fits well coz she was v chubby.
Lastly, remember to apply sunblock!

Have fun!

Hello all!

Baby and I (maybe more me) had an awesome time swimming! I learnt how to hold him prone in the water in different positions while I taught him how to kick using his toes. Then we also did submersion for 1s, before that I was taught how to condition him to hold his breath. It was much fun and we had beautiful weather that day too! Coach Babara Lina Lei was very good :)

I bought a rash guard, but my poor boy is too slim, so his belly was exposed :( Regretted not getting him a full suit. I didnt apply sunblock too :p 9am sun should be ok!

Yes, two towels was important. and I got too eager about the milk. He didnt finish it :/

swimming can start in 6months for non-heated pool. only one place in SG offers heated pool and it has a long waiting list.

oh! he did cry at the end of it, but I think he was tired or had enough. We lasted half an hour. He had mild fever the next day, then was fine thereafter. :)

Going again soon!

Back