CCTV for home

anesha

Mummies
Im planning to install CCTV soon.. Can ur suggest a affordable company or how about those from Challenger are they good enough?
To monitor helper and baby

Mummies
Im planning to install CCTV soon.. Can ur suggest a affordable company or how about those from Challenger are they good enough?
To monitor helper and baby

Hello, if you want save $$$ and are willing to DIY, many folks actually buy their CCTV and DIY themselves.

Hi fellow mummies,
I would like to share my traumatic experience with this Carousell seller (Carousell Username: installationcctv). Seller's name is Dylan and his mobile number is 82772920. He sells V380 brand of CCTV cameras.
Not only did Dylan sell defective cameras to me and went MIA during the 1 year warranty period, he is also suspected of invasion of privacy.
Dylan told me not to set any password as many of his customers would forget their passwords and it would be a huge hassle to reset these. I naively trusted him and only discovered he was spying on my husband and I in our master bedroom when the camera lens would move by itself to focus on our bed in the middle of the night.

I have already made a police report today, Report No: E/20170705/2025
This case is currently under investigation and the investigating officer in charge of this case is urging other buyers who have experienced unscrupulous business practice and/or invasion of privacy issues in relation to Dylan to contact him (Song Jian Li: 63918464).
Fellow mummies, pls beware of this seller, Dylan.

Hi fellow mummies,
I would like to share my traumatic experience with this Carousell seller (Carousell Username: installationcctv). Seller's name is Dylan and his mobile number is 82772920. He sells V380 brand of CCTV cameras.
Not only did Dylan sell defective cameras to me and went MIA during the 1 year warranty period, he is also suspected of invasion of privacy.
Dylan told me not to set any password as many of his customers would forget their passwords and it would be a huge hassle to reset these. I naively trusted him and only discovered he was spying on my husband and I in our master bedroom when the camera lens would move by itself to focus on our bed in the middle of the night.

I have already made a police report today, Report No: E/20170705/2025
This case is currently under investigation and the investigating officer in charge of this case is urging other buyers who have experienced unscrupulous business practice and/or invasion of privacy issues in relation to Dylan to contact him (Song Jian Li: 63918464).
Fellow mummies, pls beware of this seller, Dylan.

Thats scary!

Back