Transfer maid required (Filipino / Indo or Myanmar)

yc_mw

Hi all,

I'm looking out for good transfer maid (Filipino, indo, myanmar all OK). Kindly pm me if you intend to let go of ur helper due to personal reasons. Not in a hurry. Can take in as fast as Feb or as late as may/June.

Thank you. :)

Hi All,

Still on the lookout for transfer maid.

Main duty of the helper will be household chores & cooking.
Household consists of 2A + 2C (Both children will be in full day childcare)

Kindly pm me should you have any intentions to let go of your current good helper for personal reasons. Thanks :)

Hi yc_mw,
I have a Myanmar Maid,
I would like to help her finding a new employer as our family are repatriated to United States and she can’t follow us due to visa limitation.

She was working with us since September 2015 and was quite good in performance, which resulting us to bring her to Germany for Christmas holiday and my husband assignment.
Now my husband got new assignment to USA, and unfortunately she can't join us there. Right now she is already back to Myanmar as her Schengen Visa is expired already.

However, she still has 2 months loan with us. So if you are interested to employ her, you can pay her loan to me (SGD 550 per month so SGD 1,100 for 2 months) and start to employ her (so she will work for you and the first 2 months of her salary, you paid me in advance instead of to her).
I think it would be a good deal for both of us, since you don’t need to get through the hassle with the employment agency and saving lots of cost for the recruitment.

Although I like her so much, however I have to mention some pro and contra about our maid:

PRO:

1. Calm and quiet personality, also patients with children. My both sons get along with her very well.

2. As a fresh maid from village, she was quiet alert and picking things up quite fast if you teach her in detail.

3. Obedient and willing to follow your house rule and routine. Polite and not demanding.
CONTRA:

1. Because she is very quiet, you should proactive in communicate with her. Be always nice to her, and she will smile back at you (I think due to missing her family in the first few weeks).

2. In the beginning, you need to be patient in explaining your houserules and what you expect from her (due to language limitation and she needs to adjust with your new routine).
So if above sounds fit you, then you can contact me further.
Meanwhile, I wish you luck to get a good one.

Hi yc_mw,
I have a Myanmar Maid,
I would like to help her finding a new employer as our family are repatriated to United States and she can’t follow us due to visa limitation.

She was working with us since September 2015 and was quite good in performance, which resulting us to bring her to Germany for Christmas holiday and my husband assignment.
Now my husband got new assignment to USA, and unfortunately she can't join us there. Right now she is already back to Myanmar as her Schengen Visa is expired already.

However, she still has 2 months loan with us. So if you are interested to employ her, you can pay her loan to me (SGD 550 per month so SGD 1,100 for 2 months) and start to employ her (so she will work for you and the first 2 months of her salary, you paid me in advance instead of to her).
I think it would be a good deal for both of us, since you don’t need to get through the hassle with the employment agency and saving lots of cost for the recruitment.

Although I like her so much, however I have to mention some pro and contra about our maid:

PRO:

1. Calm and quiet personality, also patients with children. My both sons get along with her very well.

2. As a fresh maid from village, she was quiet alert and picking things up quite fast if you teach her in detail.

3. Obedient and willing to follow your house rule and routine. Polite and not demanding.
CONTRA:

1. Because she is very quiet, you should proactive in communicate with her. Be always nice to her, and she will smile back at you (I think due to missing her family in the first few weeks).

2. In the beginning, you need to be patient in explaining your houserules and what you expect from her (due to language limitation and she needs to adjust with your new routine).
So if above sounds fit you, then you can contact me further.
Meanwhile, I wish you luck to get a good one.

Is your helper still available?

Back