Recommendation for toddler's constipation ?

i-wen

Hi my child is coming to 4 years old now, suffered from constipation for long period of time, can someone recommend any solution for toddler's constipation?

We make her take syrup precribed by doctor, fruit juice and fiber food but none of them work.

Hi. Same issue with my 3.5 years girl who doesnt take fruits. Not enough fiber. Dr Saw from hougang prescribed frisolac comfort 0 powder which contains fiber. We add 1 scoop into every milk intake. Working fine n my girl poo everyday now. 1 can is around 19 bucks at ntuc.

My daughter also same problem. Constipation can be for 4 days. Was recommended by a friend to give my daughter a superjuice called G3. It is contains powerful antioxidants which support healthy immune function. It really really works. My daughter now shit everyday. Sometimes twice in a day. Her immune system is also very good now. Rarely fall sick. I can send you some information if you are keen.

Hi mummies u all can try giving glucose mix with water to let yr kids drink everyday once.. But most important is u must buy original taste.. Ofcos got to give it sometimes not so drink le than got result...

can try let her take dried prunes? Does she take fruits? And oh water is important to drink enough too..

Hi my child is coming to 4 years old now, suffered from constipation for long period of time, can someone recommend any solution for toddler's constipation?

We make her take syrup precribed by doctor, fruit juice and fiber food but none of them work.
Hi dear maybe e formula ur LO take????

Back