Transportation for confinement lady

jjmmzz

Just wonder is it common now to provide transportation fee for confinement lady?
Usually how they come? Should we go & pick them from the checkpoint?
Is it common that they book a car to come to our home in S'pore directly, and charge on us?
Thanks!

I think CL are supposed to bear the travelling charges as part of the package.

1st CL from Indo - appear 12nn
2nd CL from Msia - appear at 7pm
Both bear their own transport cost.

I did hear from 2nd CL that when the clients need them urgently and no coach tickets available, client bear flight tickets if want her to fly. Not sure how true.

Thanks! My CL stays in JB, no need to fly. She told me she will book a private car from JB to my S'pore address, and ask me if I'm OK with the transportation fee 70SGD.
I'm not familiar with JB, maybe not convenient to take bus if live in countryside? Or will they bring luggage & then cannot take bus? Never tried such car trip to JB, is this price normal?

I don't want to make her unhappy from the beginning. I'll pay whatever I should pay.
Just wonder what's the market situation. First time to have CL....nervous:(

My cl takes bus from johor to woodlands then take mrt to my place on her own expense. Hubby picks her up from the mrt station.

My cl stay at batu pahat, she come to my house on her own expenses. I did offer to pick/send her from/to checkpoint but she said don't need.

Hi @jjmmzz my confinment came to my house herself. I did ask her whether we have to bear the cost and she say no need. Maybe you want to verify with your CL again on the transportation.

Back