Any Mommies keeping their Placenta?

Where do you buy the stuff needed to keep the placenta until it is for collection? As in the cooler bags and all. Is it supposed to be placed in a "Zip Lock" bag or something like that, then put it in an insulated bag with ice/ice packs?
No need to buy extra things. A zip-lock is good enough. If you do not want zip-lock, normal big size plain plastic bag is good enough!

No need to pay $300. 倒不如,把$300捐出去做慈善更好。其实,自己处理很容易的。In fact, I can help to do the placenta if I am free!

There are many ways to do it. I can teach daddy how to do it, if he dares.

Can be consumed it dry (as in powder form) or wet (cooked).

Please note:
(1) It is bloody.
(2) It is not smelly but has bloody smell. (blood smell).

In dry form
Can keep longer.
Eat it when mother feel uncomfortable. Both mother and child can eat in herbal soup.

In wet form (suitable for vegetarian, it is belongs to mother)
Cannot keep long.
Eat it right after marinating and steaming. Good for the mother 坐月!Anti-wrinkle and facial complexion smooth!

No need to buy extra things. A zip-lock is good enough. If you do not want zip-lock, normal big size plain plastic bag is good enough!

No need to pay $300. 倒不如,把$300捐出去做慈善更好。其实,自己处理很容易的。In fact, I can help to do the placenta if I am free!

There are many ways to do it. I can teach daddy how to do it, if he dares.

Can be consumed it dry (as in powder form) or wet (cooked).

Please note:
(1) It is bloody.
(2) It is not smelly but has bloody smell. (blood smell).

In dry form
Can keep longer.
Eat it when mother feel uncomfortable. Both mother and child can eat in herbal soup.

In wet form (suitable for vegetarian, it is belongs to mother)
Cannot keep long.
Eat it right after marinating and steaming. Good for the mother 坐月!Anti-wrinkle and facial complexion smooth!

Hi Toblerone, do you mean only wet form can help on the anti wrinkle and facial complexion smooth?

ImageUploadedByForum1440514578.694900.jpg

I had mine processed here.

I am a free lancer, have been doing placenta encapsulation.300 dollars net, no hidden cost.
No prior booking needed. Just call my number @97348726 daily from 7am to 10pm for picking up placenta. Pls store the placenta in a cool place,preferably aircon room while waiting for collection, best to be stored with ice.
One week to process before home delivery, or other address to be delivered. Full payment upon pick up of the placenta.
follow strict hygiene, disposable items, terminal cleaning after each processing of placenta.
most importantly, pls provide a copy of your antenatal blood test report no later than upon collection of placenta, including HIV, hepatitis B, syphilis/VDRL. You can get it from your gynecologist during antenatal visit, free of charge. This is to ensure each mommy' safety. You can get 30dollars off with blood report provided!

Back