Music lesson for toddlers

kimloh

Hi mummies

Anyone has good experience for music school suitable for age group above 3?

My boy is very keen in music and will like to look for one.

Hope to get some feedback.

Thanks and best regards

While searching for music lessons for my LO, I learnt from two friends that typically music school start taking in 4yo and above and more effective to start with 30min individual lessons. You can enquire at any music schools at Thomson Plaza or Fusionopolis or home tutors.

Hi mummies

Anyone has good experience for music school suitable for age group above 3?

My boy is very keen in music and will like to look for one.

Hope to get some feedback.

Thanks and best regards
Hi Kimloh,

My no 1 is very interested in music as well, so I sent him for the Yamaha Music Wonderland Course when he turned 3 and thereafter continued him on with the 2 yr Junior Music Course from 4 yo (both group lessons). At the same time, when he was about 4.5 yo, we got a private piano teacher for him. This approach seems to work quite well. He is 7 this year and will be taking his ABRSM Grade 5 practical exams. I think it's good as Yamaha trains their hearing while the piano teacher focuses on piano techniques and pieces. Hope the info helps.

My kids are learning with a private teacher Jenny with master degree in music, with 15 years of teaching experience, she produced many colorful results, see the result testimonial page on her webpage www.wowpianowow.com.

My elder kid showed tremendous improvement after learning for only 1 year and scored distinction for grade 1 exam. She also trained my kids to be good performers and performed at esplanade this year. you can see the videos on her webpage.

Hope my recommendation is helpful ;-)

My younger son learnt piano from Yamaha Tampines from age 4-16. He finished grade 8. He really enjoyed Junior music course under a very good piano teacher who was also his classical piano teacher(individual) in Yamaha til he graduated. Music is fun for kids with the right teacher who can bring out the fun. Learning an instrument can be challenging for active children, it takes a lot of discipline. Know ur child's interest first. My elder son dropped out a couple of years into learning piano. Did my son use his music skill after grade 8? No. We are still trying to persuade him to put his skill to good use lol.​

I-wen,
Can recommend your kid's piano teacher?
Thanks.

My kids are learning with a private teacher Jenny with master degree in music, with 15 years of teaching experience, she produced many colorful results, see the result testimonial page on her webpage www.wowpianowow.com.

My elder kid showed tremendous improvement after learning for only 1 year and scored distinction for grade 1 exam. She also trained my kids to be good performers and performed at esplanade this year. you can see the videos on her webpage.

Hope my recommendation is helpful ;-)
-wen

Hi , I'm a friendly and patience piano teacher teaching in the west CCK , near bukit panjang area.
very experienced with children
I teach at my studio with a GRAND PIANO and I do house calls too if time permits.
check out my website www.stephanie-leemusic.com for more details on lessons with me.

Back