Milk powder with Gifts

hshome

Hi Mummies,

Trying to get some ideas on what sort of gifts are you interested in when you buy your babies milk powder?

Looking for ideas to band the premiums/gifts with the milk powder. So not those buy toys.

TIA

Hi Mummies,

Trying to get some ideas on what sort of gifts are you interested in when you buy your babies milk powder?

Looking for ideas to band the premiums/gifts with the milk powder. So not those buy toys.

TIA

Direct discount actually work best for me. cheers. Or bundle or bulk purchase special pricing.

Thanks aaa111 for your response. Guess that's the most ideal approach. Just that I have been seeing alot of milk powder with the bundle deal and comes with a premium. So am wondering if the premium is the pull to mommy's. What brand milk is your bb drinking by the way?

Apart from direct discount, voucher for next purchase is also good. I guess 'big size' toy is very appealing to parents, just like Friso, their campaign to redeem free powered ride on friso car with remote control received overwhelming response. Lots of parents would bulk buy in order to redeem the free gift. Of course, this is the brand that I have been buying for more than 4 years which I trusted to benefit my children. Otherwise, I wouldn't anyhow switch brand just because of the free gift.

Back