Ban hubby from see child

Weewee1981

hi,

I jus signed divorce with my hubby. But at lawyer firm he agreed to pay the child maintanance everything he wan we give. And yet i pay the lawyer fee. I am damn angry abt it. but while i called him for money $1k He didnt wan to pay. Still ask me to can we shared the cost. Asked me to go out and work. Ya i didnt let him know i am working cuz if i letting him know, he will feel since i got work why should he pay. Feel unhappy. Anyone got help or anyway to ban my ex husband from see the child. Cuz he didnt have a responsible on child. What he does jus how to bring child and play. When sick he isnt care, dun give a damn on pay the medical bills. This is the second month he didnt pay anything.. should i stop him from seeing child?

If i file a summon, i jus felt is jus a pitch on him only. Didnt have much impact on him, and yet didnt get any single money out from his pocket.

Sister could u all help me to solve this cunning ex husb

Its breach of court order if he didnt pay maintenance.
Unless u can prove he ill treat your child, or he is a bad example for your child, if not u can't him see your child

Are u the plaintiff or defendant? Which part of divorce are u at? Care &Control is award to who? You can't hide that you are working now cos when you come to Interim and AOM, all is revealed. ...

If you have Care & Control , there's a thousand & 1 excuses...think about it. Yes if he hurts you or your kid, u can file a PPO to damage his credibility but that will be extra $$ unless u do it yourself. ..but getting a PPO doesn't BAN him unless he breaches n hit you all again. So , easy n cost effective way is create excuses.

Child maintenance and child access, to the court, are separate issues. U cannot stop him from seeing the child just because he did not pay.
The only way I can suggest to u, is to file to court in regards to maintenance issues.

Hi

There is one way I know it helps but provided your ex husband needs to obtain good credit reports from banks for application like bank loan or apply for credit card.

It's DP Credit Bureau. Sorry quite some time back so I can't exactly remember the details or procedures but you could call them to check.

It's something like this. If your ex husband is not prompt in his payment to you or arrears accumulating, this will affect his credit report and it could affect his chances of getting bank loans or to apply for credit card. This will somehow deter him to pay you late. It helps in my case.

Another alternative is to apply for attachment earnings ie directly deduct from his monthly salary which you can check with the family court. But provided he has stable and regular payroll.

Last edited:

Back