Amazon By Vinnie (Free international shipping to SG, direct and vpost shipping also avail)

Batch 143 placed

upload_2016-9-27_7-5-8.png

batch 139 is here, items in this batch have been shipped separately by merchant and in large box so shipping is on the high side. Please refer to following table and top up before collection.

If amt is +ve that means you need to top up. If amt is -ve, pls PM me your acc for refund.

Let me know if you wish to change your collection method or have not stated it.

courier promotion is $7 (size 60) and $10 (size 80cm), smartpac is $5 (items<3kg)

upload_2016-9-28_0-5-0.png

batch 141 is here, please refer to following table and top up before collection.

If amt is +ve that means you need to top up. If amt is -ve, pls PM me your acc for refund.

courier promotion is $7 (size 60) and $10 (size 80cm), smartpac is $5 (items<3kg)

upload_2016-9-28_0-7-36.png

batch 139 is here, items in this batch have been shipped separately by merchant and in large box so shipping is on the high side. Please refer to following table and top up before collection.

View attachment 658692
Hi vinnie

Top up done. Transac # 17747568552
Collect fm hougang next mondy. Thks

Another US$30 to close with free int'l shipping

Another US$5 to close via vpost with free dom shipping

Yes all free shipping to sg.

Est should be end of oct

Back