2016/07 July babies

I will introduce another wipe body session so as not to hurt the relationship with my mil. Just let the things continue as is. Afterall you are staying with her. Don't strain and create tension. Later let ppl say disrespectful to elders! Mil can be very difficult if they want to be.

Last night was a victorious war for me. The night before was a nightmare with hourly wakes. So I pondered what went wrong the day before. I think the key attributes were too long comfortable day nap (3h + 1.5h). I lay baby beside me in master bedroom. And secondly, I attended to the baby too promptly at night. I picked baby at the slightest grunt so baby is taking me for granted that I will be 24/7. Last night. I just 赖床 and only wake up when it becomes a full blown cry. And it works. The crying tires baby. Baby drink more and can sleep longer. Good cycle!
Nice one! I can't even let bubbles cry for longer than a half minute, MIL will come running and asking crossly what happened....micromanager!

This morning I discussed with her as soon as she returned from marketing, about night rituals. So we came to a compromise, she will not carry bubbles to sleep after 6pm, and I will bathe her in the morning (now she insists she never said morning too cold to bathe, just too cold to wash backside, I don't see the logic but..okaaaay....) , warm wipe down at night. At first she was like, act talking to bb, "okay lor, then ahma cannot carry you liow, I never ask you to sleep what!" Then I reply, of cos can carry la! But don't lull her to sleep, play with her! Then I play her card, talk to bubbles, "ahma's arms too comfy liow hor!" Haha quickly stomp out the flame... she always takes damn long to carry bubbles to sleep anyways but insists on forcing her, sometimes up to 45 mins ...then claiming wah, she is the only one in the house who can do it +sweat+

For all my moaning about my MIL, we are ok one la. Cos I told hubby not to interfere if any problems arise, I will sort it out directly. Give and take lor.

Let's see if bubbles got the memo. Heh.

Thanks for the detailed tips @KWL

I realized 2days ago I did make the mistake for weeks of closing curtains and sounds while she naps. But then, she is a baby who can sleep with noise and daylight so also don't know why I did that *knuckle my head*. Maybe got day/night confusion now. At 9pm-11pm if she is awake she'll be super on play mood which we have to decline her. And since a week ago, she has been asking for lotsa comfort latch during the day. Suck already nap even better n longer.

Yesterday I attempted to feed water to her. I didn't think it's necessary all along but when I saw pd, she says can give. I also don't want her to reject plain water later part. I'm just giving very little of 20ml a few times a day. Now that she likes pigeon, feeding is easier too. Did try water once on avent and she cried murder.
I wondered about this, cos on hot days I don't want her to dehydrate, as I get rid of foremilk before feeding her, and afraid that she isn't getting enough water. Should i be cup or spoonfeeding her then? Or let her suck on towel like she does when I clean her mouth haha

I would love to let her suckle the washcloth while cleaning teeth, to getting water. But problem is she hates clean mouth argh. Like hates hates hates.

Never tried spoon feeding. Did try syringe and she doesn't swallow and make her face and romper all wet. Bottle feed seems to work best for her.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
@KWL is your dogs ok with baby? My dog is a jealous boy, he licks all people even stranger but not my baby. I offer my baby feet to him and ask him to be friend friend but he ignore it. I having battle with my dog whenever my baby sleep, my baby is very sensitive to sound especially during day time nap. My dog likes to jump up our bed which is next to the cot and he will scratch on the bed to warm up the place before he sleep on it. The scratching sound will wake my baby up. I always got to watch him and don't let him enter the room, as I can't close room door because my baby crying very soft. If I busy prepare my lunch in the kitchen, I can't hear my baby cry even the door is slightly open. I got to walk in & out the kitchen several time to check any baby crying sound. If I close the door it will be worse. So i'm very busy watching over my dog and not to let him enter the room while baby is sleeping. He damn stubborn la.. Told him already but don't listen. When I take shower I can see his shadow walking towards master bedroom (glass toilet door) grrrr ...

My dogs co-exist with the baby now. But it wasn't as smooth sailing right at the start. Much effort put in place to get to where we are now.

Briefly describe the situation. I have two dogs which are both seven years old. Before and during pregnancy, my dogs are my everything. They go everywhere and anywhere with us. They love car rides and go cycling with us to many places. All I need is just a carrier to hold the dogs safely and I am good to go

image.jpeg

Since I knew I was pregnant, I have been telling them about baby baby baby repeatedly. I let them feel my bump. It is especially important because one of the dogs has an aggressive nature (don't be fooled by the cute appearance). Has a very bad record with kids and also pin toddlers down to bite before. So I had to be extremely careful and think of a good plan to solve jealousy and aggression issues. I also stopped the dogs from jumping sofa and to walk on the perimeters of the carpet. So at least my sofa in the living room is a "restricted safe zone".

During my confinement, my CL doesn't like dogs and we were pretty sure that we will be too stressed handling the newborn. So I left the dogs at my mum's place for a month. I will pack soiled diapers for my mum to let the dogs smell. Each time my mum opens the bag of goodness to the dogs, she repeated my baby's name and praised them and gave them biscuits to eat. The whole purpose is to let the dogs associate the smell with positive experience.

When they finally came home, I made sure baby was in the house before they entered. It is to establish hierarchy order. As they are pack animals, I need them to learn and accept that my husband and I are their alpha, followed by baby then them. I also made effort to hold baby higher than them to reinforce the pack hierarchy order.

When I bathed baby in the morning, it was the first time baby come eye-to-eye level with them and they showed aggression and wanted to charge forward. Fortunately, baby and I were behind the glass shower door. We stayed safe and I quickly corrected the behaviou by telling the dogs off. The process has to be repeated for a few days. Now ok Liao. My dogs don't even come in to watch the shower. They got better things to do hahah.

Aggression problem is slightly fixed. I moved on to Gao dim jealousy. I knew that my dogs were feeling neglected. So I made it a point to sayang them whenever I pumped in the wee hours. I will stay up and give them a good hugging and patting session for an hour. I will talk to them and give them snacks. They enjoyed.

I also didn't stop the dogs from coming into the nursery though my mum was telling me off that baby is young and I should be hygienic. My rationale is that the dogs should not feel that their lives have changed because of the damn baby. Need to achieve equilibrium somehow.

When things get better, I relaxed the rules to let the dogs come nearer to the baby. I started off by letting them smell the legs. Then later, slowly progressed to smelling baby arms and head. And now they simply bo chup and went back to their daily guard dog duties.

There is one dog that is particularly sticky to me. If I am nursing the little one, she will lay near us. I will have to multi-task to nurse baby and use leg to pat pat her.

Over time, they have accepted each other. Now they can be very close to each other. I still watch them and don't leave anything to chance.
image.jpeg

More recently, I had two very heart warming episodes. The sticky dog sneaked into my master bed room when I was having massage. I told her to go out as she was not allowed in my bedroom. She refused because she wants to be with me. But she chiong out the moment she heard baby crying.

Another time was I was washing baby's clothes in the toilet. She heard the baby's cry in the nursery and ran to the toilet to "inform" me. I shouted "okok, mummy coming!". The next moment, my dog ran off. I thought go where leh. When I went into the nursery, I saw my dog pacing around the baby cot looking Kan cheong. She was at ease after I picked up the baby. So heartwarming.

Last week, I also steal time to bring the two down for a short walk. I would think that they also know that it has not been easy for me. So she will just look out of the window and see scenery instead.

image.jpeg

Does your dog listen to your command? If Yes, want to try to sayang the dog more instead of disciplining it so that it won't feel neglected? Use 爱的教育。cos I think beating the dog will aggregate negative feelings and one day they will take revenge on the baby.

Sorry recently very essay mode. Haha.

I wondered about this, cos on hot days I don't want her to dehydrate, as I get rid of foremilk before feeding her, and afraid that she isn't getting enough water. Should i be cup or spoonfeeding her then? Or let her suck on towel like she does when I clean her mouth haha

I think u don't have to worry about dehydration so long as u got sufficient wet diapers. Those babies on formula will probably need water. If u are total breastfeeding, just continue to nurse on demand. I don't get rid of the fore milk. Maybe you try not to? U get rid because u want the baby to be fatter ah? For the fat content? I think no need to lah.

I think u don't have to worry about dehydration so long as u got sufficient wet diapers. Those babies on formula will probably need water. If u are total breastfeeding, just continue to nurse on demand. I don't get rid of the fore milk. Maybe you try not to? U get rid because u want the baby to be fatter ah? For the fat content? I think no need to lah.
I get rid cos bb always hungry, and v v gassy. I suspected is foremilk exacerbating the colic/reflux, but usually only night time then get rid of foremilk in shower. Only when I asked bf group then the mummies help me pinpoint, perhaps I am really too oversupply until she gets too much foremilk! So now I express the dominant boob (which I offer only after she drains the left) until I see creamy milk, then I offer.

Now all feeds I do this, and she really sleeps longer, less gassy! Still got spit ups, but no merlion again, so watching lor...

@KWL Waugh! I miss my Maltese now that i see your pics! The stories are very heartwarming ley, cos I know they can be super aggressive, especially females! I had to give mine to my cousin cos I was moving out, MIL refused (and I didn't want to get off on wrong foot) and my dad was too sickly to care for it. Also good la, my cousin has another dog (now 2!) to keep her company.
20150316_173214.jpg

No wonder you are so keen and good on establishing routine. I know better than to compare dogs to babies, but I sometimes tell my hubby, if not for having taken care of my dog for close to 7 years, I might not know how to be firm on routines with my baby hehhee

Yea my dog will listen to my command but won't last long, first day he will remain in living room when baby sleep, next day will still trying his luck..he will secretly go inside and see what is my reaction. When baby cry he either quickly walk out the room or go under the baby cot, he think I cannot see him meh!!! My dog with me for 9yrs .. Longer than my hub haha from my single to married and a mother now. My hub let him sleep with us during the night on our bed even for now. During my pregnancy I got let him smell and talk to him too
ImageUploadedByForum1475205039.999846.jpg
he seems ok with it but after we back from hospital .. He just simply ignore and never come near to baby. He never show any aggressive sign so far and never behave like your dog which will protect baby.

@KWL is your dogs ok with baby? My dog is a jealous boy, he licks all people even stranger but not my baby. I offer my baby feet to him and ask him to be friend friend but he ignore it. I having battle with my dog whenever my baby sleep, my baby is very sensitive to sound especially during day time nap. My dog likes to jump up our bed which is next to the cot and he will scratch on the bed to warm up the place before he sleep on it. The scratching sound will wake my baby up. I always got to watch him and don't let him enter the room, as I can't close room door because my baby crying very soft. If I busy prepare my lunch in the kitchen, I can't hear my baby cry even the door is slightly open. I got to walk in & out the kitchen several time to check any baby crying sound. If I close the door it will be worse. So i'm very busy watching over my dog and not to let him enter the room while baby is sleeping. He damn stubborn la.. Told him already but don't listen. When I take shower I can see his shadow walking towards master bedroom (glass toilet door) grrrr ...
Your post reminds me of myself, running in and out of kitchen to check on bb at night when she's aslp in room n door is closed. Did this until I recalled my baby monitor lying around somewhere. Dug it out n fixed it n now I can do stuff peacefully outside while she slps in room. Perhaps you want to consider getting one, I find it useful.

This is so hilarious. Yesterday uniqlo. Today all dogs. No wonder we all can hit off so well.

Regarding baby monitor, I think no need lah. I roughly know when baby is awake with Things more predictable now.

I need to set dogs and baby routine in place if not is just 乱。

Oh ya How com I never think of it, thanks tuna. I have a cheaper version of baby monitor .. I put it in living room, time to shift it to my bedroom.
Now is my turn on baby bottle rejection, have been struggle to feed my baby .. He cry n kick and refuse to suck it, have to struggle for 5 to 10 mins and finally he drink. I upgrade the teat it still the same. Just now I give up .. Trf the milk from avent to mam, he suck it immediately and finished 120ml. Usually with avent hardly finish 120ml for 3 hour interval.
My baby sleep hour getting longer recently, last time feed him at 11pm and he slept through till 1030am. Wake up and play with himself, I bath him and feed him milk. Almost 12 hours of no milk. I notice around 6am when my hub alarm rang and baby wake up but he suck his finger and fall back to sleep again. Hmmm treat his finger as pacifier ? Anyone baby does the same ?

At Pigeon counter at taka baby fair, I shared with the SA that my LO was having problem with avent. She asked if bb has ever been breastfed. She said pigeon teat mimics nipples while avent ones don't really. Before I introduced pigeon, my mil fed LO with avent and she did observe baby takes a lot of effort drinking.

My hubby jokes that maybe avent mimics angmor nipples. While pigeon's is of Asian.

Yes my baby sucks her hand few x in a night and goes back to sleep shortly. That's usually when she sleeps on her back. There are nights we fell asleep together while she lies on my chest. She doesn't when she is in that position which I guess gives her most comfort.

My boy also sucks his thumb in the middle of the night. Sometimes quite loud zuk zuk zuk and woke me up. But his eyes are close so I just let him be and he will sleep through till morning.

Yesterday his last feeding at 6:30pm and after that brought him back to my MIL place and she played with him till almost 9pm. Once we reached home I wanted to give him a short bath so that he will know it's time to sleep after that. Wail like mad because he just want to sleep. Only managed to clean his face and straight away changed into his pajamas and new diaper. Slept till 5:30am before I dream feed him if not he will sleep till 8+ that will be more than 12 hours without milk....

Just collected his passport haha~ lucky his photo didn't get rejected. Time to plan some holidays year end~ hopefully by that time can introduce some semi solids

Any mummies find their little ones exploring your breasts with their fingers? Mine is touching and playing with my top. Running fingers here and there. will even pull!

For the first time since week 5 when her colic worsened, she has slept for more than an hour IN HER COT IN THE DAYTIME. This is really quite something, she also slept for almost 2 hrs total st her grandaunt's place, and a further hour + during travel on mrt + bus while wrapped. I guess she is making up for lost sleep!!!

She also seemed to enjoy her time at my parents' place. I hope today has not been too much for her, just gave her a quick rinse in the shower, and initiating bedtime ritual. If all goes well, it would be the first good day in 6 weeks. I hope I didn't jinx it!!!

Today I got no bottle rejection. Little one keeps asking for milk. Drink until tummy so big. I also offered frozen breast milk for the first time. All okay.

And I think I didn't carry properly. End up merlioned. Omg. Also didn't sleep much during the day today. I think growth spurt. I Upsized to uniqlo size 70 and changed to new pajamas Liao. Fits nicely!

For the first time since week 5 when her colic worsened, she has slept for more than an hour IN HER COT IN THE DAYTIME. This is really quite something, she also slept for almost 2 hrs total st her grandaunt's place, and a further hour + during travel on mrt + bus while wrapped. I guess she is making up for lost sleep!!!

She also seemed to enjoy her time at my parents' place. I hope today has not been too much for her, just gave her a quick rinse in the shower, and initiating bedtime ritual. If all goes well, it would be the first good day in 6 weeks. I hope I didn't jinx it!!!
Jia you! Stay positive and cross fingers!

Any mummies find their little ones exploring your breasts with their fingers? Mine is touching and playing with my top. Running fingers here and there. will even pull!
Her dangling arm will sometimes grab grab my side, while the other hand will grope grope my cleavage if the pace is good for her. When she was only a couple of weeks home, both hands would grab the boob she's latched on to as if eating a big meat bun lol. Took a pic, but NSFW XD

These days, not much fiddling, but orchestrating? Like if too fast, she would quicken her breath and her hand would stick out in front like STOP pose. Rather comical.

Today I got no bottle rejection. Little one keeps asking for milk. Drink until tummy so big. I also offered frozen breast milk for the first time. All okay.

And I think I didn't carry properly. End up merlioned. Omg. Also didn't sleep much during the day today. I think growth spurt. I Upsized to uniqlo size 70 and changed to new pajamas Liao. Fits nicely!
Growth spurt!!! Cannot drink fast enough to keep up with demand type of feel, right?? Sleep elevated! Don't waste food ah KWLjr!!

At Pigeon counter at taka baby fair, I shared with the SA that my LO was having problem with avent. She asked if bb has ever been breastfed. She said pigeon teat mimics nipples while avent ones don't really. Before I introduced pigeon, my mil fed LO with avent and she did observe baby takes a lot of effort drinking.

My hubby jokes that maybe avent mimics angmor nipples. While pigeon's is of Asian.

Yes my baby sucks her hand few x in a night and goes back to sleep shortly. That's usually when she sleeps on her back. There are nights we fell asleep together while she lies on my chest. She doesn't when she is in that position which I guess gives her most comfort.
LOL @ Mr redvel's comment abt nipples. I was told (forgot by whom, must be salesperson) that Avent shape is most natural, and baby must give it equal effort to that of drinking from the breast, therefore reducing chance of nipple confusion. Sounds good on paper only....

I don't think bubbles has yet to figure a way to self-soothe yet :( she has already started to use her fists to aim and beat at toys and mobiles, yesterday she used her hand to push the escaped nipple back into her mouth, where previously she would just bob her head back onto the nipple. I was startled by that, and also, when I first gave her the paci, the first time it dropped out, she fussed and I had to push it.back in. Then it slipped out but didn't drop, and she moved her hand to push it back in. I thought it was fluke, but she did it two more times and my hubby and I looked at each other and went, "uh-oh, she's a natural with the paci ", worried she would be addicted to it. But ok ley. Did well without it since.

She still does gnaw at her fists, but not suck, just a lot of gumming. Don't think she's found her thumb yet. And have not observed her staring at her hands as some of u mummies have reported....

Sharing mine since we are talking about fist feasting. She is usually doing the "There's only one" sign. Staring at it quite long. Then that's the finger that goes into her mouth. Sometimes middle finger also goes in at the same time (how come sounds so wrong when I type it).

But more like she sucks the knuckles.

ImageUploadedByForum1475242797.227543.jpg

Growth spurt!!! Cannot drink fast enough to keep up with demand type of feel, right?? Sleep elevated! Don't waste food ah KWLjr!!

Gulping loudly. Then turn face away cry and suck back, cry and suck back repeatedly. Drink until the stomach damn big. Side spare tyres also come out. I had a hard time coaxing baby to sleep early.

It happened within seconds. We were playing on the sofa for 1hour plus. Baby was even doing the visa paywave dance when suddenly the face changed. It was 8pm. Her regular wipe body ritual. Wah lao eh. I gotta place her in cot and prepare the body wiping ceremony. By the time I got everything done, face red like a cherry tomato. Change diaper, change clothes all cry. Finish also cry. Give nipple for latching also cry. Drinking already also cry. Very tired with closed eyes also cry. First attempt to put back in cot in drunken state also cry. Offered the other full boob also cry. The crying protest lasted a good 45mins before full concussion.

I Quickly swaddle and run out of the room to have ME time. Now I am lying on the floor dozing off. Next feed will be 2+am if everything goes well. Not well then it will be hourly feeds. Pray for me

@KWL ouf, xin ku ni le! Sounds familiar, hang in there.... I have to strip and do skin to skin whenever bubbles gets that way...only way she will calm down enough to latch.... growth spurts are rough, but should be interesting to see what new stuff she's learnt!

@KWL ouf, xin ku ni le! Sounds familiar, hang in there.... I have to strip and do skin to skin whenever bubbles gets that way...only way she will calm down enough to latch.... growth spurts are rough, but should be interesting to see what new stuff she's learnt!

Learnt to be fussy and naughty Lor! Baby woke up at 2am (5h from bedtime). Not too bad tonight. I did online qoo shopping until now. Saw a culotte sale that is irresistible. Buy 2 @ $10.90. My cheap thrills!

Learnt to be fussy and naughty Lor! Baby woke up at 2am (5h from bedtime). Not too bad tonight. I did online qoo shopping until now. Saw a culotte sale that is irresistible. Buy 2 @ $10.90. My cheap thrills!
No lah, she's just not that good at communicating right now :p and culottes! Don't think I've worn a pair in over 20 years!

Bubbles slept from 8.40- 2am, one of her longest stretches yet! Then.up again for milk around 4, then 6....but she only wanted milk after playing/cooing for about half an hr. Didn't drink from right side for last 2 feeds, and although I cold compressed it, still expressed about 70ml before the less opaque milk showed up. No wonder she used to get hungry so fast...

@KWL the wipe body part .. I encountered it before. Now I don't stick to schedule time to wipe his body, used to be 5:30pm but now I will do it anytime between 4:45pm to 6:30pm whenever he is in alert mood and not to wait until he start to feel tired then I will have hard time to clean a crying baby and unable do cleaning properly. I will play and talk to him at the same time for example ' Mùmmy going to wear pajamas for you, 1,2,3 head up ' then I lift up his head and put the round collar pajamas through his head. He is very enjoy the whole process and learning his body parts at the same time. Maybe u can try it. :)

I haven't encountered much resistance from bubbles during wipedowns, she enjoys them very much. Like @emk, I sing, "this is the way we clean our <body part>, early in the morning/evening!" Also no fixed schedule, usually 30 mins after feed so she doesn't spit up, and when she's most cheery. If anything, she gets upset when I pull her out of the bathtub lol

Reactions: emk
IMG_20161001_082221.jpg

Bubbles will probably be patchy or botak soon, and I'm getting excited at the prospect of getting more crafts done now that she is sleeping for longer periods in the day! So I stole some time to make this for her using lace from Daiso (I'm so aunty lor, daiso is my fave haunt)

View attachment 659066
Bubbles will probably be patchy or botak soon, and I'm getting excited at the prospect of getting more crafts done now that she is sleeping for longer periods in the day! So I stole some time to make this for her using lace from Daiso (I'm so aunty lor, daiso is my fave haunt)

Very pretty! Omg!

Over at my end, everyone is asking why my little one's hair so thick and wiry. Not soft soft like most newborn. And they started commenting that it wasn't like this when first born. It was only after we did the paintbrush thingy.

Very pretty! Omg!

Over at my end, everyone is asking why my little one's hair so thick and wiry. Not soft soft like most newborn. And they started commenting that it wasn't like this when first born. It was only after we did the paintbrush thingy.
Meaning they shave off her hair? Or cut? Hair is tapered at the ends, so after cutting will appear coarser and more bristly what....

View attachment 659066
Your gal has pretty eyes! You are really good at crafts! Made so many things . I failed my home economics, on,y know how to buy buy buy!

Hmm could just be the shorn ends bristling through...

Went to google. Myth busted!

According to baby centre :

Is it true that shaving a baby's head (or cutting his hair very short) makes the hair grow in thicker and stronger?
tree_80x80.gif

The BabyCenter Editorial Team
No. That has no effect on how thickly the hair grows in. Hair grows from a follicle beneath the scalp, and what you do to the hair on the surface doesn't affect the hair developing in the follicle.

When shaved hair grows back all at once, it may feelthicker because the blunt ends are all the same length. Individual hairs go through a cycle of rest and growth, which is why hair left to grow naturally is many different lengths.

It's common for babies to lose some, or even all, the hair they were born with, usually around 4 months of age. The new 'do might take a while to come in, and when it does it may be a different texture or even a new color.

But whether you shave, trim, or brush his hair a hundred strokes a day won't affect how it grows in. That depends on genetics.

Went to google. Myth busted!

According to baby centre :

Is it true that shaving a baby's head (or cutting his hair very short) makes the hair grow in thicker and stronger?
tree_80x80.gif

The BabyCenter Editorial Team
No. That has no effect on how thickly the hair grows in. Hair grows from a follicle beneath the scalp, and what you do to the hair on the surface doesn't affect the hair developing in the follicle.

When shaved hair grows back all at once, it may feelthicker because the blunt ends are all the same length. Individual hairs go through a cycle of rest and growth, which is why hair left to grow naturally is many different lengths.

It's common for babies to lose some, or even all, the hair they were born with, usually around 4 months of age. The new 'do might take a while to come in, and when it does it may be a different texture or even a new color.

But whether you shave, trim, or brush his hair a hundred strokes a day won't affect how it grows in. That depends on genetics.
Mmyep, I keep trying to tell my friends this, but they insist it does grow back thicker, told me to trim bubbles' eyelashes and hair :-/

Is your baby very active? Mine loves doing visa paywave dance (I.e. kicking legs and throwing fists)? Can do non-stop for half hour. Lol

And also talkative. Chum!

Is your baby very active? Mine loves doing visa paywave dance (I.e. kicking legs and throwing fists)? Can do non-stop for half hour. Lol

Mine also keep throwing fists around. His legs are stronger now, when I change his diaper, he will kick me in the tummy one -.-" Today he learns about his tongue, kept sticking it out when I say ahhh open your mouth.

Baby talk usually more in the morning especially when he just woke up. That's why he became my morning alarm clock with all his talking. :D

Reactions: KWL

Yes mine is active n chatty....she also keeps knocking her head against the cot coz she wld push herself using her legs until her head hit the cot, n starts shouting for help

Lol so cute, all our chatty mini counterparts! Bubbles will coo, babble and laugh, kick and swat at the mobile, so usually at around 6am I hear the mobile and I know she's started her morning boxing routine XD she also loves 'singing' along to the alphabet song!

Mine also keep throwing fists around. His legs are stronger now, when I change his diaper, he will kick me in the tummy one -.-" Today he learns about his tongue, kept sticking it out when I say ahhh open your mouth.

Baby talk usually more in the morning especially when he just woke up. That's why he became my morning alarm clock with all his talking. :D

I have been sustaining tummy kicks too!

And today I Buay tahan. Too tired. I carried baby to sleep on the bed with me. I curled ard the baby and it Ended up that the baby kicking me on my upper thighs throughout that 1hr nap. I was too exhausted to stop. I just let it be.

Lol so cute, all our chatty mini counterparts! Bubbles will coo, babble and laugh, kick and swat at the mobile, so usually at around 6am I hear the mobile and I know she's started her morning boxing routine XD she also loves 'singing' along to the alphabet song!

Try to record what they say and play back for them to listen. Mine responds to own cooing haha!

I have been sustaining tummy kicks too!

And today I Buay tahan. Too tired. I carried baby to sleep on the bed with me. I curled ard the baby and it Ended up that the baby kicking me on my upper thighs throughout that 1hr nap. I was too exhausted to stop. I just let it be.
That happened to me all too often last 2-3 weeks when she kept me up every.single.night with her colic. I let her kick cos at least my subconscious is aware of her not being crushed by me...

As to recording, yes!!1 I caught her on video 2 weeks + ago, and whenever I watched it she would pause and listen intently and try to reply herself LMAO! Maybe I should record that, play it back to her, baby babble inception lol

Fun to read all these playful milestones of babies :)

I've no luck with a consistent STTN baby. Recently she started to get up between 2-4am. Made her bottle but she pushes away. Has been like this for 3 nights and wasted fm. So I gave her my breast and she takes it in delight and then fall back to sleep. Seems she ain't hungry, but just want comfort since she only nurses for 5mins max.

Any bb is like this too?

Back