Sept 2016 IVF Mummies

@Sallykbs Supposedlyit has to be baby no 4. When for frozen cycle in June. But had a miscarriage in July. After this cycle this will be my baby no 5. What about you?

@Sallykbs Supposedlyit has to be baby no 4. When for frozen cycle in June. But had a miscarriage in July. After this cycle this will be my baby no 5. What about you?
Oh so u have 3 kids already? I have a boy. 13 mths old. Also from ivf but 2nd cycle. This will be my 3rd cycle. 1st cycle unsuccessful. U started jab already? I just started mine today.

Do you all mind sharing more on ivf? Like which are the days we need to see the doctor? What to take note? And how to improve the success rate? Many thks!!:)

@Sallykbs yes i have 3 kids, 1st boy from 2nd cycle than twin boys from 1 frozen cycle. When 2nd frozen cycle in June, but miscarriage in July. Will be going for 3rd frozen cycle this month again. Frozen cycle don't require jabs. Only oral medication. You have balance embryos from your previous cycle.

Hihi.

Im gg for 1st fet in sep. i hav a 19mth ger from 1st fresh. Excited to start fet. But scared on how to handle my ger during this process. Am a sahm...

Do you all mind sharing more on ivf? Like which are the days we need to see the doctor? What to take note? And how to improve the success rate? Many thks!!:)

Hi @kodomokirei. For fresh cycle, we need see doctor for scan quite a few times. After that is ER followed by ET.

From my past experience, during stimulation. I took red dates logan tea everyday, 2 eggs, brazil nuts, chicken essence, lotsa nuts. Rmb to take red bean soup alt date to improve the lining. Once lining reach desirable thickness then can stop red bean soup.

Then after ET, rmb to take durians. It says can helps in implantation. Can oso continue all the above except red bean soup. Hope it helps.

Hi @kodomokirei. For fresh cycle, we need see doctor for scan quite a few times. After that is ER followed by ET.

From my past experience, during stimulation. I took red dates logan tea everyday, 2 eggs, brazil nuts, chicken essence, lotsa nuts. Rmb to take red bean soup alt date to improve the lining. Once lining reach desirable thickness then can stop red bean soup.

Then after ET, rmb to take durians. It says can helps in implantation. Can oso continue all the above except red bean soup. Hope it helps.

Thank you for ur reply. I hope i can be as lucky as u all and have my first- born soon. :)

Hihi.

Im gg for 1st fet in sep. i hav a 19mth ger from 1st fresh. Excited to start fet. But scared on how to handle my ger during this process. Am a sahm...
Im a sahm too n like u, i also worry abt taking care of my no. 1 during the process but no choice leh. Pray everything works out well. Jia you!

Yes... that was what i did as well for my past cycles except i eat 4 eggs everyday 2 months b4 i started my procedure n continue to eat the eggs until 1st trimester was over. Strictly no cold drinks n fruits such as watermelon n pineapples. Must keep the womb warm.

@Sallykbs yes i have 3 kids, 1st boy from 2nd cycle than twin boys from 1 frozen cycle. When 2nd frozen cycle in June, but miscarriage in July. Will be going for 3rd frozen cycle this month again. Frozen cycle don't require jabs. Only oral medication. You have balance embryos from your previous cycle.
Wow! 3 boys... hoping to get a gal??

My previous cycle was under Dr Sadhana but she doesnt do delivery. So after successful implantation, i trf over to Dr HH Tan who did my delivery. Now continue with him. U?

Icz. Im with dr THH. Im left with 2 embryos 1 blast for my upcoming FET...

How's everybody? I'm gg for egg retrieval on Saturday. Only 3 mature eggs as of today. Hopefully I can have 6 usable ones on Saturday. Stress...

Hi all. I just went for my 3rd scan. Dr says only 4 slow developing eggs, im one of those with low egg production despite my gonal F dosage is already quite high (375) for the past 7 days he suggest go ahead for ivf as he doubt i will produce more even if i change med. Im abit sad after hearing that

Hi kodomo,
3 mature, 3 medium sized. Anyw out of the 6 retrieved only 4 r mature enough to be fertilised. N out of the 4, only 1 successfully became an embryo. Even then, it is only a grade 3. Becos i hav a frozen one, dr asked for it to be thawed so trf 2. Whh hospital r u with n whh doc r u seeing?

Dun lose heart. It is not the quantity but quality. U just need 1 super gd quality egg! I hav frens who retrieved 20 eggs but only 3 fertilised. Positive thinking is v impt!

Just curious..... why 3 mature egg will develop to 6? Pardon my ignorance. Im very new to IVF

@kodomokirei be positive...don lose heart...everything happens for a reason....don be sad...I am sure everything is going to be fine for you
Thank U for your encouragement, Rmummy. Always thot ivf is just simply jab, ER & ET, didnt know have to face the situation of low egg for fertilisation.

Anyway, will heed your advice and stay postive!! All the best to all mummies!!

@kodomokirei be positive...don lose heart...everything happens for a reason....don be sad...I am sure everything is going to be fine for you

Hi kodomo,
3 mature, 3 medium sized. Anyw out of the 6 retrieved only 4 r mature enough to be fertilised. N out of the 4, only 1 successfully became an embryo. Even then, it is only a grade 3. Becos i hav a frozen one, dr asked for it to be thawed so trf 2. Whh hospital r u with n whh doc r u seeing?

Dun lose heart. It is not the quantity but quality. U just need 1 super gd quality egg! I hav frens who retrieved 20 eggs but only 3 fertilised. Positive thinking is v impt!

Thank U for e clear explaination and encouragement, Sallykbs. Im with Dr Loh at TFC. I did one so-iui with him in march but it failed so we are trying ivf this time round.

I agree with what you said- u just need 1 super gd quality egg!! Shall stay postive and remb this!

Cheers to all those trying to conceive!! :)

Thank U for e clear explaination and encouragement, Sallykbs. Im with Dr Loh at TFC. I did one so-iui with him in march but it failed so we are trying ivf this time round.

I agree with what you said- u just need 1 super gd quality egg!! Shall stay postive and remb this!

Cheers to all those trying to conceive!! :)
Hi Kodomo,

Is ur embryo trf over? The 2ww is killing me...

Hi Kodomo,

Is ur embryo trf over? The 2ww is killing me...
Hi Sally. I think im facing a difficulty. I went for my 4th scan yest and my folicles are growing really slow. Dr changed all my med and im taking 3 jabs daily. My next scan will be tomorrow and shall see what he says. M afraid he may cancel my ER as i m nt responding well to gonal F (with a high dosage of 375 to 450) and according to him, it is rather uncommon :'(

U done ur ET? All the best to you!! Hope you can suceed!!

Hi Kimchi-ger,

Is ur embryo trf over? On ur 2ww?
Hi @Sallykbs . Initially my doc wanted to transfer two day 2 embryos, grade 3 on sat. But they did not survive after thaw. So now only left last chance to transfer my last blastocyst on coming tue. I'm praying hard that it can survive the thaw.

When is ur et? Did u transfer to embryo? What grade?

Hi Sally. I think im facing a difficulty. I went for my 4th scan yest and my folicles are growing really slow. Dr changed all my med and im taking 3 jabs daily. My next scan will be tomorrow and shall see what he says. M afraid he may cancel my ER as i m nt responding well to gonal F (with a high dosage of 375 to 450) and according to him, it is rather uncommon :'(

Hi Kodo, hope follicles will grow after the changed of medicine. Keep us update after ur scan. Good luck.

Hi Kodomo,

Dun mind me asking how old r u? R ur follicles responding slowly becos of age? There could be a deeper reason. I had my ET on Monday, 1 fresh grade 3 2-day n 1 frozen grade 2 from 1st cycle. Am 6dp3dt as of today. Go a do a home test on Wednesday cos can't stand the wait!

Initially, dr Loh din change ur Med cos he doubt it will make a diff rt? Now he decided to change? I have had a few frens under dr Loh but all their cycle failed. What is the success rate under him? U might want to seek another dr if this cycle doesn't turn out well. All the best. Dun give up!

I'm with dr Tan HH same as u. This will be my last attempt. 40yrs old liao n no more frozen... pray ur blasto will survive the thaw! Keep us posted ah! All the best!

I'm with dr Tan HH same as u. This will be my last attempt. 40yrs old liao n no more frozen... pray ur blasto will survive the thaw! Keep us posted ah! All the best!

Thx. U did pregnancy test liao? Hows the result?

Hi @Sallykbs . Initially my doc wanted to transfer two day 2 embryos, grade 3 on sat. But they did not survive after thaw. So now only left last chance to transfer my last blastocyst on coming tue. I'm praying hard that it can survive the thaw.

When is ur et? Did u transfer to embryo? What grade?
I had only 1 grade 3 fresh embryo so dr Tan thawed my frozen one also. My frozen one shld be a day 3 embryo cos 6 cells. Fet is grade 4. So trf 2. ET was last Monday so today is day 7 post trf.

I had only 1 grade 3 fresh embryo so dr Tan thawed my frozen one also. My frozen one shld be a day 3 embryo cos 6 cells. Fet is grade 4. So trf 2. ET was last Monday so today is day 7 post trf.

Oic. So gd u have two to transfer. Im now praying for my blastocyst. Tmr is the day.

Excited for u. If i were u, i oso would go test. Lol. Cant stand the long wait. But might not be tat accurate. Cos i rmb my last pregnancy, i tested negative but end up bfp. Haha.

I was also transferred two d3 embryo by dr Tan last Monday, I tested today, but negative... sad.... this tww is really killing me...

Think it is still too early to check. Maybe can try testing again in few days time. Dun lose hope.
thank you Kimchi-ger. I was following the status based on below link. http://www.bubblesandbumps.com/what-happens-after-embryo-transfer-day-3-day-5-transfer-calendar/

this is my first fresh, and I am not sure if I got embryo left to freeze until the blood test day. I have two more grade3 embryo on the day I transferred, the embryologist told me they are under observation to see if can freeze or not.

I was also transferred two d3 embryo by dr Tan last Monday, I tested today, but negative... sad.... this tww is really killing me...
Eh... ur et is same day as mine. Also dr Tan. I also tested early this morning n bfn. Lol. I think it is too early. I will test again on Thursday.

thank you Kimchi-ger. I was following the status based on below link. http://www.bubblesandbumps.com/what-happens-after-embryo-transfer-day-3-day-5-transfer-calendar/

this is my first fresh, and I am not sure if I got embryo left to freeze until the blood test day. I have two more grade3 embryo on the day I transferred, the embryologist told me they are under observation to see if can freeze or not.

Actually based on my experience pregnancy and ovulation kit not very sensitive one. So u shld try testing again as maybe the lv not high enough. Previously my fresh cycle i tested negative but end up bpf. Maybe i tested too early. Cant rmb which day i tested as i was 2 yrs ago. Like my for frozen cycle this time, no matter how i test the ovulation kit still reflect -ve. But blood test says its +ve. So dun trust 100% until the blood test day

Eh... ur et is same day as mine. Also dr Tan. I also tested early this morning n bfn. Lol. I think it is too early. I will test again on Thursday.
ya.. you use clear blue or other brand? I read clear blue is most sensitive one, can test hcg15 and above, others test hcg 25 and above. anyway hope good things happen to us!

Actually based on my experience pregnancy and ovulation kit not very sensitive one. So u shld try testing again as maybe the lv not high enough. Previously my fresh cycle i tested negative but end up bpf. Maybe i tested too early. Cant rmb which day i tested as i was 2 yrs ago. Like my for frozen cycle this time, no matter how i test the ovulation kit still reflect -ve. But blood test says its +ve. So dun trust 100% until the blood test day
thanks very much for your words. will test few days later. I decided to go watch a movie this afternoon to distract my mind. good luck on your ET today.

ya.. you use clear blue or other brand? I read clear blue is most sensitive one, can test hcg15 and above, others test hcg 25 and above. anyway hope good things happen to us!
I bought the early predictor. Sup to pick up 12.5ml n 4 days b4 missed period. My last fresh cycle, I tested bfp on day 9p5dt. So I Guess it is really still v early. Day 10p3dt shld be better

Back