Starting IVF cycle in Sept/Oct 2016 @ KKH

@BabyNoFour Yes.. Best of luck to you!

Just wondering, preparing for worst case scenarios, if my first cycle fail and I would like to switch to public, is this doable? Initially planning to go public to get govt subsidy but the hubs prefers private route.

@Yogi.L Be positive all will be fine. So far not sure how private hospital works. I have being with KKH for all my previous cycle. Had no issues and my doctor is the best to me so far.

@maisarasara I just started birth control pills and once period comes, I will be on stimulation drugs. Feeling fearful as the days thread past as this is my first time.

Yes. I'm actually with LC Cheng, so far he's great :)
Hi,
I am also with dr Lc Cheng. Did my first ivf with him in 2010 and conceived my boy on my first frozen embryo transfer and he saw me through my pregnancy and delivered my boy in 2011. Now I am trying for No2 and just started my my 3rd fresh cycle n I m on gynera too. We are probably cycle mates then :)

Hi,
I am also with dr Lc Cheng. Did my first ivf with him in 2010 and conceived my boy on my first frozen embryo transfer and he saw me through my pregnancy and delivered my boy in 2011. Now I am trying for No2 and just started my my 3rd fresh cycle n I m on gynera too. We are probably cycle mates then :)
Wow great to know that! :) good luck to you and let's update each other!

@maisarasara I just started birth control pills and once period comes, I will be on stimulation drugs. Feeling fearful as the days thread past as this is my first time.

I see! It is going to be my first time too. But I am waiting on my natural menses to come. If I have to wait too long, I will start on BC pills too!

This is my 2nd fresh. just done my D2 embryo transfer yesterday. And I felt cramps (like menses cramp) thereafter and this morning ? Would it be due to the progesterone inserts ? Anyone knows

@dopeypan it can be due to the ET yesterday...drink plenty of water and hv bed rest..first few days are very crucial....take care...advance best wishes to you

@dopeypan it can be due to the ET yesterday...drink plenty of water and hv bed rest..first few days are very crucial....take care...advance best wishes to you
Hope the cramps can go off. It's sporadic and different from the last round. Now trying out acupuncture but low intensity kind cos Im scared ..

@dopeypan try not to think about the pain...relax and try to divert your attention to something else...dont get stress or worried abt the pain..as it can affect the implantation of the embryos as it a crucial period for you.

i started on oragultan jabs. will need to continue till fri.
will stim from sat.
i don't know why its like tat cos i didn't get to see the doc ytd.

Hi,

Hello daylesford,

I am starting my 2nd fresh cycle as well with the same Dr as you...I already have a two year old from my first cycle. Also noticed you are on Gynera.. me too!am currently on it. Are you on the short or long protocol? How long do you need to be on gynera? I am hoping it wont over suppress us..something which I will need to ask the Dr..wanna PM me?

Hello daylesford,

I am starting my 2nd fresh cycle as well with the same Dr as you...I already have a two year old from my first cycle. Also noticed you are on Gynera.. me too!am currently on it. Are you on the short or long protocol? How long do you need to be on gynera? I am hoping it wont over suppress us..something which I will need to ask the Dr..wanna PM me?

Had already Sent u a PM

dears i'm first timer here, anybody knows if we can choose to transfer at D2, D3 or D5 or doc normally would advise us? waiting for period to come and start this journey :)

dears i'm first timer here, anybody knows if we can choose to transfer at D2, D3 or D5 or doc normally would advise us? waiting for period to come and start this journey :)
Hi grace1357

From what I know the doc will let us know wic method is best

You are seeing wic doc and hospital

@
Hi grace1357

From what I know the doc will let us know wic method is best

You are seeing wic doc and hospital
i'm going to see dr tan heng hao from KKH, i shouldn't read too much before i even started anything! thanks for your input hun :)

Just want to check if any one at kkh start orgalutran 1st and day 9 start menopur and saizen injection?

Back