Private Gynae in KKH

May I ask when will we be given the admission kit? Because up till now 35 weeks dr had not talk anything about labour and admission neither the assistance. And Dr still seeing me every 4 weeks.
It depends on your situation..it was only at about 38 plus weeks that my doc suggested induction and he passed me an Admission form. 35 weeks is still early.

Hi..im with Dr Jessie Phoon in TPS. Due soon in June but was told can go to ward A1 or B1 ward upon delivery... is it true?
Hi May i know how do u Find Dr phoon? Ok? During ur Delivery.. dont Mind can share how a fee like? A Stiches ok? Thanks

can i check whether am i able to downgrade at KKH to subsidy and im at week 20. and my fetus was also refer to cardio dept for check of the heart.

can i check whether am i able to downgrade at KKH to subsidy and im at week 20. and my fetus was also refer to cardio dept for check of the heart.
Hi Yui Yui, you can check with KKH, I think it's possible but your gynae will not be your current gynae. Could be 1 day, gynae A, the next day gynae B etc

Back