2017/04 April mummies!

Hi all! and MASSIVE congratulations! I think I can jump into this thread now, tested positive on normal hpt and digital one, according to calculations I'm 6 weeks along and due April 19th! this will be my first - I failed my SO-IUI recently and got pregnant during our break naturally after so you can imagine how shocked (in a good way) we were.
I have a question - my appt with KKH is not until next week but in the meantime can I walk into a clinic to get an ultrasound or better to just wait?
Congrats! U have the same due date as me. Yes u can go to a gynae to do ultrasound. Six week should be able see flickering heartbeat already.

Hi mummies,

On the same nauseating track.. Some things I do to ease it. Share your tips too!

1. I take my Dhaperazine tablet 30mins before meals, 3 times a day. It soothes the stomach and at least I could eat my meals.

2. Eat 60-80% full only. I may be hungry but a full meal will only backfire with a bloated tummy.

3. Eat something light in between meals. I eat bread or biscuits 3 hours after lunch to prevent the gastric working up before dinner.

4. After meals or evening time, I drink some "Yuzu" juice to help ease the sick feeling.

5. All said and done, I might not feel the best yet..so I go to bed early at 11pm. Sleeping is the best way to forget the discomfort, not to mention the fatigue that might alr set in.

Let me know what helps y'all. And let's hope we all feel better soonest!

Reactions: Xp
Hi ladies!

Those who have PM me I have added you girls. Sorry bad MS have not been able to check the forum.

Those who did not PM me can you do so? I am afraid that I will miss out people.

Thank you and congrats!

we have created a group in FB. Please pm me your details so I can add you. Do not ask to be added in the thread as I am afraid I will miss the request. Thanks!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

I think we should use our real profiles and not a accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

Due to privacy setting I cant find you through email add. So I need your fb id. If your id is common, pm me your profile photoalso so I can identify you.

Hi ladies!

Those who have PM me I have added you girls. Sorry bad MS have not been able to check the forum.

Those who did not PM me can you do so? I am afraid that I will miss out people.

Thank you and congrats!

we have created a group in FB. Please pm me your details so I can add you. Do not ask to be added in the thread as I am afraid I will miss the request. Thanks!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

I think we should use our real profiles and not a accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

Due to privacy setting I cant find you through email add. So I need your fb id. If your id is common, pm me your profile photoalso so I can identify you.
I think you haven added me
My Facebook id is Pearllyn tan Bing Ying
[email protected]

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

Due to privacy setting I cant find you through email add. So I need your fb id. If your id is common, pm me your profile photo also so I can identify you.

Thanks

Hello
[email protected]
Joanna Mai
Can add me pls. Thanks!

Hi those who have Private Message me to be added to FB I have added you girls.

Those who did not PM me can you do so? I don't go through the thread.

Thank you and congrats!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

Hi all! Got a question.. has anyone experienced bleeding -blood on one quarter of panty liner? Mine lasted for more than a week already.. doctor prescribed dydrogesterone.. any1 facing similiar problem?

Hi we have created will a Secret group (public cant see) in FB. Please pm me your email address AND fb nick so I can add you. More privacy and we can share more infor there.

However, i think we should use our real profiles and not a fake/dubious accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

:)
Hi we have created will a Secret group (public cant see) in FB. Please pm me your email address AND fb nick so I can add you. More privacy and we can share more infor there.

However, i think we should use our real profiles and not a fake/dubious accounts so there will be more trust and honesty.

:)
Hi tevelyn & all,

Congrats to all! I'm a April 2017 mummy too and would like to join the fb group. May I trouble u to add me please?
[email protected]
Fb profile name: Kristie Ong
Profile pic: Back carrying a toddler.

Thank u! ☺️

Hihi, jus tested positive yesterday, calculated my due date shld b ard april! Its my 2nd one! Currently experiencing morning sickness

Hihi all Apr 2017 mummies! I am around 7 weeks preg now. Do we have a secret group whatsapp chat or on fb or something?can admin add me? I'm having really bad sickness for the past 2 weeks and really hope to share/seek advice from fellow mummies to be! Thanks in advance!

Yeah! Finally someone else! Congrats to you :) i used app to calculate shd be due 3rd apr for me. Haven seen my gynae yet he is so packed. Gonna see him when I am week 8

How many days past your first day of last menses? I am day 31 now.

Let's set up a private group when we have more people here :)
Im seeing Dr Choo Wan Ting at Novena Mount Elizabeth. She delivered my nieces, so decided to try her out. Feeling quite clueless about the whole process tho. How frequent do you visit Dr Tham throughout the 3 trimesters? And what are the typical charges per session?

Hihi! I'm in my week 7th now. Edd around 27th Apr at this moment. Seeing Dr Jasmine Mohd now. She station at novena centre and wc cheng clinic at thomson. A very gentle and detailed and patient gynae. I like her! My #1 gynae was Adrian Woodworth and i had bad experience with him. Was lucky he was away on leave when i deliver n Jasmine covered him to deliver my 1st baby. Hence this round im seeing her :)

Hihi all Apr 2017 mummies! I am around 7 weeks preg now. Do we have a secret group whatsapp chat or on fb or something?can admin add me? I'm having really bad sickness for the past 2 weeks and really hope to share/seek advice from fellow mummies to be! Thanks in advance!

Hi, I am also around 7weeks and having bad sickness as well. This is my first conceive.

To the secret FB group admin, please add my Facebook [email protected], Wendy Tiow.

Those who did not PM me can you do so? I no longer go through the thread.

Thank you and congrats!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

Due to privacy setting (please allow yourself to be searched via email) I cant find you through email add. So I need your fb id. If your id is common, pm me your profile photo also so I can identify you.

Hello April 2017 mummies! Based on edd calculator, I should be due late April! Anybody out there same as me? ;)

Currently, very lost about everything. Which gynae to go? What tests to go for? Confinement nannies? o_O

Thank you and congrats!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

Due to privacy setting (please allow yourself to be searched via email) I cant find you through email add. So I need your fb id. If your id is common, pm me your profile photo also so I can identify you.
Hi tevelyn,

I've pm-ed u. Thanks a lot.

Hello fellow April mummies to be!!

Nice to meet u all...

Just went for my first scan like 1weekish ago...

Edd: 27 April...

It's gonna be my #2!!

Hope can get to share & exchange info or experience with all of us here... :)

Hello Apr mummies!

I am new to this forum and its my first child. Feeling abit lost so thought this would be a good place to start for advice on pregnancy related matters and exchange info!

I am due around 18th Apr. Please add me to the private fb grp?

Email: [email protected]
Fb id: Alrina Tan

Thank you very much!

Hi there

Congrats to all! ;)

Please add me into the fb group too~
EDD 17 April.

PM-ed Tevelyn. (",)

Thankiiew!

Hi those who have Private Message me to be added to FB I have invited you girls.

Thank you and congrats!

Your PM should include:
Fb email add
Fb nick
EDD

Hello!! So happy to have found this group! Congrats everyone! Im also reporting here hehe. Pls kindly add me to the fb group too.

My fb nick: ZhiHui Lim
Fb email: [email protected]
Edd: 21st april 2017

Thank you!!!

Hi dear mummies!

We are from Little Angel's Closet!

Feel free to take a look at the unique designs of baby rompers and other essential items we have. Items were mainly from Korea or Japanese Companies.

We are pleased to inform you that we are currently having sale for Diaper Covers. Feel free to browse when free. Have a pleasant day ahead!

http://www.littleangelscloset.com/

diaper-cover-promotion-002-jpeg.658727

Hi mommies. Reporting here. #2 Due late april. Not joing FB group.
Anyone feels #2 is more tiring? My appetite is quite bad too.

Hi mommies. Reporting here. #2 Due late april. Not joing FB group.
Anyone feels #2 is more tiring? My appetite is quite bad too.
Hello ete

Welcome!

Maybe cause we r still at first trim... That's y more tired bah. Plus we have to work & also take care of #1's needs.

I also feel very tired.. In fact once night comes, I'm completely useless & can't wait to go to sleep... Still trying to find the suitable comfort food... :)

Can't wait to start second trim... :)

Back