Painting services

Hi all,

Would like to recommand Mr Siong, freelance singapore painter, experiences of 30years work. Meticulous work and hardworking chap, honest too. Will try to help to save on the paint if he thinks does not need so much. Recently my friends and me had our new flats painted by him.

4 room new bto about 1.2k include painting for whole house, balcony, service yard, piping, even door frame.

He had done a good job so would like to spread words for him.

Last edited:

Hi everyone!!
esp to those whom has recently PM me for my uncle contacts. :)
my uncle wanted to say a big thank you to those whom has supported him for the past two years since 2013. he has been getting painting jobs from this forum ; many are word of mouth referrals too. He is still doing freelance painting. PM me if you would llike to give your HOME a new FRESH coat.

thanks YOU

Hi Dabee,

Can you please provide your uncle contact to me?

Thank you.

Hi guys,

Being a happy and contented owner living in Mount Sophia, relatively good and responsive services provided by Brian from Renolancer Painting Services, is saddening that my wife are delivering soon so therefore i dont have the intention to get the whole house done up

WELL DONE ! BRIAN AND HIS MAN!

anyone who wana have your house painted, you can contact BRIAN @ 94562845 or you can view his fb page @ renolancer painting services

Attachments

• 13939374_1733456086906628_4617915359500063958_n.jpg
    13939374_1733456086906628_4617915359500063958_n.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 344
  • 14039987_1733456066906630_6931343471220151089_n.jpg
    14039987_1733456066906630_6931343471220151089_n.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 408
  • 14064223_1733456106906626_2336082005231864142_n.jpg
    14064223_1733456106906626_2336082005231864142_n.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 332
Hi Guys,

was browsing thru motherhood forum, created one just to helping my hubby to get our house painted, i saw Brian have quite number of good reviews and i saw his fb page given here, seems interested in his services, will recommend to my hubby to see whats his view.

Hi Jenny,

Pretty interesting from Renolancer promotion :D:D anyway i have a office needed to be painted, i think i will probably call him up tmr

Hi guys. Just to share. Painting services with 5 star ratings and reviews from alot of customers I've seen. Quality is pretty decent i feel.

The painter is local and has 30 long years experience in Singapore so not too bad.

Just call or drop a text at this number 92749759.

hihi

anyone looking for house interior painting job? my uncle is a Singaporean free lance painter whom has 30 over years of painting experiences. pls PM me if u wish to find out more.

his charges:
3rm SGD450, 4rm SGD650 , 5rm SGD800.

These prices would include basic paints, and labour. He will paint your walls and ceiling.

My uncle will see the condition of your current paints and would advise accordingly if required additional works like plastering etc. If you prefer better quality paints, more choices of colors other than those he included, are also possible. Such will be quoted accordingly.

thanks a lot! Do PM me to find out more.

Dabee

Hi Dabee,

Would appreciate if you can PM me your uncles's contact / quotation for painting a 3 Room flat?

I am writing to highlight my displeasure upon engaging Renolancer Painting Services, which was helmed by Brian Chew Beng Wei (+65 9456 2845). The experience was bad and the after-service provided was non-existent. The purpose is to highlight so that you will think twice about engaging them.

Prior painting, he was accommodative to the services provided, inclusive of the provision of adequate peripherals and professional personnel for the job. As accommodative consumer, Trust was leveraged by issuance of a cheque to Brian. Brian claimed that he does not have a company invoice and could only accept cash or cheque. It was agreed that that the services comprised two coating of paint job around the new unit and a finalised touch up will be provided once all the installations were in. Below is a chronological order of events that took place:

1. There were three foreign workers arriving at my residence. Brian insisted that the entry of the workers be transited via the back gate, leaving room for speculations about the qualifications and credentials of the workers. The workers did not arrived with any ladders. The brushes were frayed with bristles sticking out. The rollers were indicative that they were utilised for a long period.

2. During the discussion, it was agreed that the key installations will be covered. Although the cover sheet was brought, the workers did not covered them despite several reminders. Eventually, the installations were stained with paint splashes.

3. Several walls showed unevenness, and the shoddy paint job was exacerbated by the lack of equipment. Without a proper ladder, the workers have to use long pipes (they did not even came with it and use my broom stick as an alternative) to paint the angles and ceiling. Soon, it was evident to expect that the paint job was way below satisfaction. The workers told us that they were paid S$100, and such paint job were to be expected. I was flabbergasted because Brian had pocketed quite a sum for the paint job. We decided to buy lunches for the workers.

4. The paint job stretched through the night. My new unit was not installed with lights (then). The workers were not prepared to work without lighting. We also told them to stop but they continue because they were aware of the poor workmanship. Despite the shortfall, they used the light from their mobile phone to make adjustment to areas that remained unsatisfactory. The workers washed the equipment in the toilets, causing several paint splashes onto existing installations. The paint job turned out worse. Even though I tried to call Brian to come over before the night falls, he arrived during the night to pick the workers and perhaps played the night to his advantage as we proceeded towards inspection.

5. Despite the poor lighting conditions, the poor workmanship of the paint job were illuminated. It was clear that such job will be expected because (1) the workers were unskilled, and (2) the lack of proper equipment (e.g. no ladders, no rollers). Brian play-downed the paint job and suggested that the painters will provide a second painting service to compensate the overall paint job. This was excluded from the finalised touch up that he verbally agreed. When queried why the workers do not have proper equipment, Brian claimed that the distributor did not provide him with enough ladders (which reinforced the credential and the sustenance of the small business). We also observed that Brian had arrived at the unit during the afternoon and posted the pictures on his Facebook page on the day of painting. We have voiced our displeasure and told him to remove. Till date, the post remained intact (which may be misleading to potential customers).

6. Despite the poor paint job, Brian had the cheek to ask for full payment, preferably through Internet transfer. I have decided to give him another chance as he was insistent that the second paint job will be covered by a group of skilled workers. We relented and paid him the full amount of S$1600 for a 3-room unit.

7. For the second paint job, only one worker arrived. He was equally unskilled. At least he was armed with a ladder and proper equipment. Still, the paint job was unsatisfactory but we have decided to accept them and proceeded with the other phases of renovations. When the main renovation was completed, I tried to call him on umpteenth times on Whatsapp and phone to reach him. My husband told me that Brian had blocked me from Whatsapp and calls which explained why Brian was uncontactable. When contacted via a different phone, Brian was able to respond and my husband spoke to him to remind him about the finalised touch-up. He claimed that he had forgotten and will contact me. Till date, he was non-existent.

Food for thoughts:

a. Despite giving Brian several opportunities to earn his credential, Brian had not taken them to build the reputation that he had tried to make his business more reputable and sustainable. This was evident prior engaging, execution and after sales.

b. If you insist on engaging his services, try to insist for a paint job during the weekdays. It is speculated that the workers were free-lancers and could only be available for weekend to take up such jobs.

c. Do not pay him in full as it was evident that he did not take responsibility to complete what was agreed upon. Because of his background and starting a small family, we have decided not to pursue the matter. We continue to give grace by allowing him to contact us to complete the finishing touches. Till date, he has not responded.

Hope the awareness will help you to ponder a little more about engaging Brian Chew and/or Renolancer Painting Services in general.

Attachments

• Message 1.png
    Message 1.png
    881.4 KB · Views: 451
  • Message 2.png
    Message 2.png
    926.4 KB · Views: 423
  • Message 4.png
    Message 4.png
    921.8 KB · Views: 434
  • Message 6.png
    Message 6.png
    832 KB · Views: 380
  • Paint 2.png
    Paint 2.png
    984.5 KB · Views: 447
  • Paint 7.png
    Paint 7.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 455
  • Paint 9.png
    Paint 9.png
    485.8 KB · Views: 620
WOW! Joyjoylim, i think this long post reflect on yourself too.. i have contacted brian regarding this matters and he explained to me whats happening, how sure can you prove his worker are not his? or you are trying to discriminate his reputation or simply you just wana tarnish someone rice bowl? i dont wana comment much cause i am his customer too. it takes both hands to clap. oh i forgotten, painters are mostly blangah or malaysian but if you have to choose the person to paint your place i think no other painters will wana paint your house.

Alamak why so long post! ya i agree with Mr zhang, i tink this project there's 2 side of the stories, guys if you wan find out whats happening do contact brian for another side story..

p.s just my 2 cent remarks, :D

MRzhang and Nora, in case you didnt forget to mention,did brian mention to you guys that the touch up is once after the painting services right if i am not wrong which correct me if i am wrong, if BRIAN painting services are bad, why his fb page are filling with customer house photos and customer putting trust in him? i mean you guys which are finding painting services you guys can check it out thou?

Hi everyone!!
my uncle wanted to say a big thank you to those whom has supported him for the past two years since 2013. he has been getting painting jobs from this forum ; many are word of mouth referrals too. He is still doing freelance painting. PM me if you would llike to give your HOME a new FRESH coat.

thanks YOU

can pm me your uncle contact number pls. Thank you!

I have read through the posts.

Those given good feedback to Brian, all just registered their acct to give their valuable feedbacks.

I wonder why.

All flooded here just to post his service?

Last edited:
Oh tkyuan, do you have any issues with us posting about brian services? You have any issues with members creating account just to praise brian for his service? Is our freedom to create and feedback about brian services.. Oh i smell sarcarsm....i bet you are just jealous of his services being praise. just saying

tkyuan, frankly speaking you cant stop anyone from posting anything here.. is up to the people here whether to trust his services a not. if you have any issues regarding this keep it to yourself..

p.s i created my account earlier than yours, so can i say you can create a fake profile to defame him?

Did i stop anyone? I merely posting my comments and there u go, claiming people defame him.

Oh well, at the very least, i have posted in other threads and open my threads for buy/sell but for some, just purely concentrate in this thread or painting related thread.

Troll.....

My last msg here. Open eyes big big and choose your preferred and non biased feedback painter.

Last edited:
WOW! Joyjoylim, i think this long post reflect on yourself too.. i have contacted brian regarding this matters and he explained to me whats happening, how sure can you prove his worker are not his? or you are trying to discriminate his reputation or simply you just wana tarnish someone rice bowl? i dont wana comment much cause i am his customer too. it takes both hands to clap. oh i forgotten, painters are mostly blangah or malaysian but if you have to choose the person to paint your place i think no other painters will wana paint your house.

While I noted that you are a new member, I respect that you have your views on this. The pictures were evident that he has been ignoring. If he was to be professional, he would have responded. But he choose not to. If his workers were his, the workers should be able to provide work permit but they were unable to do that. It's perfectly fine that you perceived that I was trying to tarnish his reputation but if it was not true, wouldn't it be better for Brian to clarify this with me than to rely on bogey contacts to speak up for him as seen in other forums?

While it takes two to clap but if Brian choose not to respond and stand for himself or his unregistered company (not registered under ACRA), then it remained inevitable that truth would surface.

Alamak why so long post! ya i agree with Mr zhang, i tink this project there's 2 side of the stories, guys if you wan find out whats happening do contact brian for another side story..

p.s just my 2 cent remarks, :D

I agreed. It's useful for Brian to clarify his perspective but running away and posting on his Facebook without seeking permission from owners and / or gaining testimonial from consumers are not different from misleading consumers what's good and poor.

Last edited:
Did i stop anyone? I merely posting my comments and there u go, claiming people defame him.

Oh well, at the very least, i have posted in other threads and open my threads for buy/sell but for some, just purely concentrate in this thread or painting related thread.

Troll.....

My last msg here. Open eyes big big and choose your preferred and non biased feedback painter.

In the same light, the purpose is to highlight and allow consumers to be cognisant of the service provided by Chew Beng Wei / Renolancer Painting Services. While I am open for him to make amendments, not responding and be able to respond to other consumers but not existing consumers reflects the responsibility and credential that he has portrayed.

While there are other options to poke whether his workers were professional, belonging to him and many others, there will be no need to go to that extent because to err is human. I believe that we should always be benevolent and give others an opportunity. What all consumers asked for is that their money spent was worthwhile. But to spend on the pretext of trust and promised service, and subsequently to have member's responses who were instinctively to praise his service after a bad review goes to show the lack thereof ethics and professionalism portrayed.

If you don't believe, please go ahead and try and to engage his service and try out the steps (i.e. ask for official invoice [has no company bearing), painting on weekdays, and pay when service is completed, etc].

That said, amendments could be made but the ball is in his court, not so much on what the other members' responses or pretence good reviews are.

Last edited:
Brian = MRZhang = phoBeong = Celest88

Even a 10 year old can see through the clone accounts :)

Amen.
Dont be a joke new member, what makes you think i am brian?? then can i say you are joyjoylim that uses another existing account to post here?? and what i have found out you do only comments on this thread so can i say you create this account for backups?? are you able to trace my whereabouts?? yes ? no? simply you just join in the crowd to have some fame and putting yourself in higher ego cause you and joyjoylim are standing on the same line now.

Dont be a joke new member, what makes you think i am brian?? then can i say you are joyjoylim that uses another existing account to post here?? and what i have found out you do only comments on this thread so can i say you create this account for backups?? are you able to trace my whereabouts?? yes ? no? simply you just join in the crowd to have some fame and putting yourself in higher ego cause you and joyjoylim are standing on the same line now.

I have been a member since 2014. Longer than you.

Open multiple accounts to self-praise. Only you are capable of doing such things.
Business must be poor.
Hahahaa.

Someone's attitude is as poor as his workmanship.
Hahahahaa

NOrashiqin is a clone account too. How can I miss that one out?
See how the user typed the first two letters in caps, the way he opened the clone user ID account under
"MRzhang".

Reported to moderator and admin for unethical advertising and misleading potential customers.

Hi can pm me the contact?

hihi

anyone looking for house interior painting job? my uncle is a Singaporean free lance painter whom has 30 over years of painting experiences. pls PM me if u wish to find out more.

his charges:

These prices would include basic paints, and labour. He will paint your walls and ceiling.

My uncle will see the condition of your current paints and would advise accordingly if required additional works like plastering etc. If you prefer better quality paints, more choices of colors other than those he included, are also possible. Such will be quoted accordingly.

Dabee

hihi

his charges:

Dabee
Please let me know how to get in touch with your uncle? Need to have my 3rm flat painted asap. Thank u.

Hi can pm me the contact?
Pls PM me contact number of your Uncle. Need a good plaintext for our 5R
Hi everyone!!

thanks YOU

Please email me at [email protected]

Hi guys,

my house just got painted by Renolancer Painting Services @ Bedok Reservoir, and pretty much i can say i am satisfied by Brian after sales service and his co-worker workmanship and diligence, if you do have any enquries, do check out his fb page @ renolancer painting services or you can call him up @ 94562845 for your perusal.

do check out some of the photo send by him on the attachment

Attachments

• 15032336_1767490766836493_1034884522492098306_n.jpg
    15032336_1767490766836493_1034884522492098306_n.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 233
  • 15036737_1767490803503156_2074978487179831236_n.jpg
    15036737_1767490803503156_2074978487179831236_n.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 249
  • 15037111_1767490713503165_7781151388295915846_n.jpg
    15037111_1767490713503165_7781151388295915846_n.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 258
  • 15078907_1767490743503162_2720407860814885443_n.jpg
    15078907_1767490743503162_2720407860814885443_n.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 268
Guys!

Looking up to paint my executive apartment and was flipping thru Renolancer painting services that you guys recommended ,well i saw quite a lot of good remarks as well as bad remark abt Renolancer painting services. and i also saw their fb page was having promotion bout their services, any comments?

hey Jasmine,

go for your instinct , anyway dont want to comment much or else some one over here gonna say i am a clone account trying to just promote Brian from Renolancer .

oh well, by the way, most of my friends have seen brian already and majority of them are painted by this company. look closely at his facebook page for more info. XOXO byesssss :)

Jasmine,

just came back from overseas and realize so much of his company, my parents are so pleased with his company profession,

Attachments

• 15027544_1767559766829593_8407195484132521036_n.jpg
    15027544_1767559766829593_8407195484132521036_n.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 232
  • 15078800_1767559833496253_6265069164397093868_n.jpg
    15078800_1767559833496253_6265069164397093868_n.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 233
  • 15027544_1767559766829593_8407195484132521036_n.jpg
    15027544_1767559766829593_8407195484132521036_n.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 268
Let the photo do the talking, no lies no scam, this is the job done by Brian Renolancer painting services.

Attachments

• 15894246_1792921280960108_533794234254210244_n.jpg
    15894246_1792921280960108_533794234254210244_n.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 238
  • 15895275_1792921264293443_1342889661170749540_n.jpg
    15895275_1792921264293443_1342889661170749540_n.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 261
  • 15940371_1792921260960110_8010246873972662437_n.jpg
    15940371_1792921260960110_8010246873972662437_n.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 252
  • 15941097_1792921324293437_1883778796703680001_n.jpg
    15941097_1792921324293437_1883778796703680001_n.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 234
hihi

his charges:

Dabee

Hi Dabee

can please pass me your uncle's contact to [email protected]?
Looking for painting service (after CNY) for my new small 1 bedroom unit. Thanks.

Hi Emily,

i suppose your name spells this way right? i already gotten brian phone numb during this CNY period and he painted my condo @ the amore punggol

supposingly i posting this before CNY but i got to rush to malaysia for goodies, anyway thx for the recommendation

Attachments

• 15965197_1796639367254966_8615194908637251279_n.jpg
    15965197_1796639367254966_8615194908637251279_n.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 251
  • 15965935_1796639467254956_7547362712344480295_n.jpg
    15965935_1796639467254956_7547362712344480295_n.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 236
  • 15965997_1796639363921633_1629906539048292939_n.jpg
    15965997_1796639363921633_1629906539048292939_n.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 249
  • 16002825_1796639443921625_3260162449150156924_n.jpg
    16002825_1796639443921625_3260162449150156924_n.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 231
To all:

Please do not even think of engaging Brian for his painting service. Had a very disappointing experience with his service. He was supposed to turn up on 19 February 2017 at 9am for painting my house. He even was reminded about this appointment on 18 February night.

To my horror, he did not turn up on 19 February. Waited from 9am til 11am. He did not even call to inform or apologise. What a terribly irresponsible person. We tried calling him but he did not even bother to pick up and instead hang up the line on us.

Please DO NOT engage his service.

hihi

his charges:

Dabee

Hi Dabee,

I have seen many good comments from your uncle's painting services.
I would like to engage him to paint two of my rooms in a 5 room HDB flat.
Let me know how I can get in touch with him.

Thank you so much.

Cheers,

Ngee Key
[email protected]

hihi

his charges:

Dabee

Hi, Dabee can i get your uncle contact number or email please? thanks. can PM me?

Back