Looking for reliable online baby clothes shop

lovecream

Hi mommies

Got any online baby clothes shops to recommend? something/one who is reliable...I have bad experiences with online shopping such as bad clothes material, etc...however, the designs available online are indeed better looking than those in physical shops.
I wanna get maybe clothes, toys or bb accessories for my niece's birthday...

I like to shop at the overseas spree forum in this website to get my children's clothes and shoes. I recommend shopping with the mother nicknamed 'monkie' as I have very pleasant shopping experience with her. I like to buy from online shops such as Carters, Old Navy, See Kai Run and Crocs whenever they have good discounts. It is cheaper as compared to buying from local retail shops. Hope that helps :)

Hi mommies

Got any online baby clothes shops to recommend? something/one who is reliable...I have bad experiences with online shopping such as bad clothes material, etc...however, the designs available online are indeed better looking than those in physical shops.
I wanna get maybe clothes, toys or bb accessories for my niece's birthday...

Hello lovecream,

Do check out www.agapebabies.com & www.thesunshinekids.com!

Full disclosure that I'm running this business :p Hope that you can give us a chance to help! :)

Hi dear mummies!

We are from Little Angel's Closet!

Feel free to take a look at the unique designs of baby rompers and other essential items we have. Items were mainly from Korea or Japanese Companies.

We are also pleased to inform you that we are currently having sale for Diaper Covers. Feel free to browse when free. Have a pleasant day ahead!

http://www.littleangelscloset.com/

diaper-cover-promotion-002-jpeg.658727

I like Carters' for their tees, rompers and pants, pretty good boutique-like material and designs.

For going out clothes, I actually buy from taobao. They have very nice designs. Have been buying from various merchants and so far they all came pretty ok.

If you don't like the idea of buying from taobao, can try Gmarket Korea, they have pretty nice designs too!

I got from carters and ohkosh through one of the spree here whereby u get it directly from US and the price is lots cheaper.. haha.

Hi Everyone!

I am an experienced Chinese pre-school teacher for 25 years and have raised two daughters. I have recently started writing Chinese audio storybooks on my Youtube Channel (suitable for children 4 years and up) to inspire a love for Chinese stories amongst young children. I hope your children will subscribe to my channel and enjoy my content!

Please find the link to my Youtube channel below:

Back