(2014/08) August 2014

Oh I see...like that

So far my baby responded ok. The poo is normal.
Since u have 900g
Of stage 1 in sch and 1.8kg at home, I would suggest let the sch continue with stage 1. At home u also confine stage 1. Until u gauge the stage 1 powder left only enough for about 2-3 days feed than u can start the transition. Actually no hurry to
Immediately change to stage 2 once turn 6mo. Don't waste the. Milk powder u have on hand.

Thank u all mummies given de advice...

So..in the end...the balance milk pwd from home (1.8kg) , bring to school to use...

Den home use Stage 2...we started off with 900g first..coz scare baby reject...but lucky...so far so good...poo poo also normal..

*phew*

Actually dun quite agree to this method, but my mom says it's ok. Coz dun wan to waste the balance Stage 1 milk pwd mah..

Den she was commenting.. last time not like that one..just finish the current tin, den buy new tin to change, just like that..no need monitor this & that...she say now 新时代,I dunno how u all do...lol..

:)

Now Mommies are more knowledgeable.. we take precautions before things happen... during our time.. our mama where got see unto so details de.. lol

I started my baby on brown rice cereal a month ago and he went on milk strike too. I think it's him finally discovering his taste buds haha. Last week we started on porridge and i was expecting the milk strike to get worse but surprisingly his appetite came back.

He's still on 3 - hourly feeds. The porridge substitutes one feed so he takes fbm 4 times a day. Cereal is a late afternoon snack.

Happy 6 months mummies!

I started my boy semi solids when he turned 5.5months. started with rice cereal (healthy times), & of course added more milk to make it more watery.
however, when he turned 6mo, I made the cereal thicker for him and he enjoyed swallowing.

Just last week I started him on Avocado Puree. Gave him as a breakfast meal and the rest of it is still BM/FM on a 3-hourly routine.

I am thinking of letting him try Banana puree this weekend. Excited to see him try out new taste.

But anyone tried feeding puree as an afternoon tea/snack meal? I want to feed him cereal for breakfast (approx 10am) and then fruit puree in the afternon (approx 5pm)

What are all your timings on feeding a 6mo-7mo LO?

Hi mummies!

Those of you who wants to get baby food stuff for feeding solids, go find out more products from iHerb. (www.iherb.com)
Now it is my favourite site. I bought alot of cereal and baby rice here. stocking up before baby eats porridge. I buy the organic ones. It is cheaper than buying off the shelves here.

Go ahead and earn some discount using this gift code: KFH628. Just key the code in when you check out for payment. Worth it.

Too bad... 'HealthyTimes' products are not allowed in our area. argh!! but happybellies are good products too.

hi mummies, i am new here on this thread after a long hiatus. joined this forum more than 7 years ago for my no 1 and havent logged in for years!

my no 2 is an august 2014 baby, so hello fellow mummies! decided to come back here for tips as i have forgotten alot of things.......=/

Hi mummies, would anyone like to have a playdate? somehow i think they really learn more and better through interaction with other kids..

Haze is back and i think its the worst air quality this time...
I experienced several haze and not having any issue but this year...itchy eyes running nose not just me... many people around me including my girl as long we're away from purifier and out of the house...

My son and I have not left the house since sat and I'm running out of ideas to entertain him indoor. Dunno how long this haze is going to last this time. Everyone pls drink more water and keep the air purifier running 24/7.

Hi mummies...

Would like to check with u all..

My lo is already 1yo+...& so I changed her milk powder to the Stage 3 one..Enfagrow... but the scoop is big one wor.. as in, double the size of S2 scoop...

She's currently drinking 120ml...so is it means shld put only 2 big scoop ah? Cuz previously S2 is 5 small scoop...

I a bit confused leh.. like my brain just cannot do the conversion properly.. jialat leh..

2 big scoop = 4 small scoop.

Stage 2 is the no of ounces = no of scoop.

Stage 3 = no of ounces = minus 1 scoop.

Meaning 5 ounce water. 4 small scoop power or 2 big scoop.

U will see the milk looks more diluted than stage 2 but it is like that de

Ok ok... so means we are on the right track...

Thanks @shirleyten.. !!

But hor.. seems like it's thicker? Cuz my lo recently cough like got phlegm...dunno is it due to the S3 milk leh...

Den nowadays she also dont really wanna drink milk..is that normal ah?

Cuz normally my mom will make porridge for her @ evening time...last time she finish porridge, 1-2 hrs later drink milk & sleep...

But now! Omg...she don't drink milk...& refuse to sleep!! Cry so much!! Until 11/12+...oh my!! Tired die me!!!

Mummies, are these one of their changing phase again??

Wah! Drop by 50%! Drastic...

But now since they eating solid..shld be ok lah hor..?

Lucky she's over tired today...& is already sleeping... *phew* they really have a lot a lot of energy...

Now that she's so so active...really makes me think if wanna have #2 is correct... *not yet otw though* ...

Teething problem. Once cut through le will back to normal. My girl also waste alot of milk cos she had 6 teeth at once.. now all cut through le. Drink more. I tot is becos I changed to stage 3 so she drank more than stage 2 somemore then one day I go look into her tiny mouth. I spotted 6. Lol. Silly mommy ah me

Teething problem. Once cut through le will back to normal. My girl also waste alot of milk cos she had 6 teeth at once.. now all cut through le. Drink more. I tot is becos I changed to stage 3 so she drank more than stage 2 somemore then one day I go look into her tiny mouth. I spotted 6. Lol. Silly mommy ah me

Wah... 6 teeth at once!! Oh gosh...is she very cranky during that period??

My lo now only 2...& one 大门牙 otw!!

Really not easy hor... esp if lo is cranky & sticky to us...feels like there's so many things to do...but complete at one go...

Yesterday I then realize my lo de lower gum, 2 more teeths otw & e other 大门牙 also on it's way!! Oh gosh...cranky & keep drooling...

Den I think her milk powder like don't suit her leh.. (drinking Enfagrow S3) her poo is hard...lucky she eats fruits..so still can manage to "gek" the poo out... may I know what brand de milk powder mummies give their lo now? TiA...

Really not easy hor... esp if lo is cranky & sticky to us...feels like there's so many things to do...but complete at one go...

Yesterday I then realize my lo de lower gum, 2 more teeths otw & e other 大门牙 also on it's way!! Oh gosh...cranky & keep drooling...

Den I think her milk powder like don't suit her leh.. (drinking Enfagrow S3) her poo is hard...lucky she eats fruits..so still can manage to "gek" the poo out... may I know what brand de milk powder mummies give their lo now? TiA...

I'm also using enfa S3. so far ok until these few days.

probably constipated coz not drinking enough plain water? my boy also constipation coz he doesn't like to drink water when cutting teeth, prefer to chew on solids only. managed to get him drink some water using a sippy cup. maybe novel or can chew on the straw ba.

my boy already got 6 teeth (4 at the top & 2 at bottom). now cutting another 4 (2 at top & 2 at bottom). then plus juz had vaccination yesterday. super cranky & sticky now. can't sleep properly. praying for this phase to pass quickly. tired. sigh.

I'm also using enfa S3. so far ok until these few days.

probably constipated coz not drinking enough plain water? my boy also constipation coz he doesn't like to drink water when cutting teeth, prefer to chew on solids only. managed to get him drink some water using a sippy cup. maybe novel or can chew on the straw ba.

my boy already got 6 teeth (4 at the top & 2 at bottom). now cutting another 4 (2 at top & 2 at bottom). then plus juz had vaccination yesterday. super cranky & sticky now. can't sleep properly. praying for this phase to pass quickly. tired. sigh.
Hi kopibeanie, can check with u how much yr boy drink now? My gal drinking 160ml now...but because now she has phlegm & kinda coughing on off (maybe due to haze also) so I only give her 2 scoop or 2 & a half scoop, using the small scoop previously from S2...

I'm still monitoring her poo poo...& she drink water...at school also...so we now always give her fruits in case she constipate again...heart pain sia.. whenever she "gek" the poo out..I so afraid kena stuck there den jialat...

Anyone using Hegen milk bottle? If any mommies here have used it before, I hope I could have some review here before I buy for my baby which is going to be due soon. :) thanks in advance!

Hi flower tea, not sure if you are still looking. I delivered on 23 Jun and having my confinement now. I like my current confinement lady. Lemme know when is ur due date and if u r still interested... Thanks!

Hi mummies , I have went to Maplebear bukit Batok today . The place is really spacious and attractive . My girl love it very much and refused to leave . I very incline to sign her up . Any one have kid there now ? Any feedback ?

Hi dear mummies!

We are from Little Angel's Closet!

Feel free to take a look at the unique designs of baby rompers and other essential items we have. Items were mainly from Korea or Japanese Companies.

We are also pleased to inform you that we are currently having sale for Diaper Covers. Feel free to browse when free. Have a pleasant day ahead!

http://www.littleangelscloset.com/

diaper-cover-promotion-002-jpeg.658727

Back