(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Where do you buy shoes for your lo and what brand? Mine walks alot and her shoes can't last for long

I don't buy too expensive ones cuz they outgrow quite quickly.

I buy from Carters, or the sports brands (New Balance, Nike, Adidas) at the outlet malls.

Hi dear mummies!

We are from Little Angel's Closet!

Feel free to take a look at the unique designs of baby rompers and other essential items we have. Items were mainly from Korea or Japanese Companies.

We are also pleased to share with you that we are currently having sale for Diaper Covers. Feel free to browse when free. Have a pleasant day ahead!

http://www.littleangelscloset.com/

diaper-cover-promotion-002-jpeg.658727

Hi everyone, may I know which healthy food is suitable for newborn baby? I am new mom by the way :)
New born's best food is of course breastmilk. If the baby appears a bit dehydrated ( like dry lips and little urine), can give 20ml or so water. After 6 months, can supplement with formula milk, purée and cereal. I prefer Friso, nice taste and not too sweet, not so heaty like S26. You can request for sample from website or clinic to try out. All the best!

Me but weaning from the pump liao

I pump at work, nurse at home. But recently lo reject bottle feed, be it frozen or less than 24hrs expressed milk. I tried changing bottle, use syringe or even training cup. She just don't drink. She has no problem drinking direct from breast. What could be the problem? Have also introduced enfac milk powder to her she also reject. Now waiting for Nan samples to reach me then try to feed her again

Mummies,

Any reviews on Sparkletots @ Blk 131 Bedok North, Blk 115 Bedok North & Blk 108 Bedok North and also My First Skool at Bedok North. Or any good recommendation for Childcare at Bedok for Toddler.

Finally our LO is 2yo!! Anyone still breastfeeding?

Kudos to you all! Me had to stop by 6months due to work travels... Couldn't continue... but glad I did it for 6 months... Now that I'm with my second one... Not sure if I can bf for at least a year...

My boy is a picky eater. Running out of ideas. He only eat plain noodles, cakes, pau, pancakes, and maybe porridge if he's in a good mood or hungry enough. I have to "hide" the vege and fruits in the muffins I made by shredding them finely. I'm feeling so stressed at mealtimes. I wonder if I'm doing the right thing by giving him choices sometimes, or should I just let him go hungry if he doesn't eat what I put in front of him.

Back