Looking for a Good Part-Time Maid

Hi all,

I'm looking for bi-weekly part-time cleaner. preferable saturday morning (10am-1pm). I stay near Sembawang MRT

job include:
-vacuum and mop floor
-wiping window and grilles
-cleaning and wiping whole kitchen
-cleaning tables, cabinet
-washing 2 toilet
-General area cleaning

pls pm me. thanks

Hi, I am looking for a part-time helper, twice a week, offer SGD60/4hrs, near King Albert Park station.

- Vacuum & mop floor
- Wipe window & window grille (once a week)
- Clean & wipe whole kitchen
- Wash 3 toilets
- Change bedsheets (once every 2 weeks)
- Ironing
- Throw rubbish
- General Cleaning

Pls pm me if anyone is interested.

I'm looking for local cleaner just once a month, a Sat morning from 10am to 2pm, 1 min walk from Mountbatten station. Anyone have good local cleaner to recommend?

Hi all! I don't want to spam you but I think we can actually help you mums out. Glorgo provides a cleaning service at $16/hr and we have only Singapore citizens or PRs as helpers. For those of you worried about theft we also background check all of our cleaners.

It's super easy to book online at https://www.glorgo.com or through our app.

Thanks for your time!

Looking for a part time maid in bukit panjang as its not so popular with aunties in my location. Tried calling a few but to no avail.

If you all are looking for Part Time help, can try Cleaning Ninja SG. I previously engaged them for my new place but my neighbor offered to help me clean the place and therefore had to cancel. The service i received from Cleaning Ninja not bad. Last sat, i think due to miscommunication, one of their helper came. She seems quite decent but i cant tell if she is local or not as our conversation was very brief. I told her that the appointment was cancelled.

To all mummies, I believed I replied to your inbox.
Do inbox me if any mummies need my PT helper.

Update: Available slots for her will be every alternate 2 weeks on Wednesday and Friday and Monday weekly. Morning and West area preferred.

She told me to thanks to all the mummies that still with her nearly a year as she do not know about forums.

Opening of school hols today. Ok mummies, we all will be back to busy days :)

Hi,

Can send me he ctc as I live in the West?

looking for part time helper to clean my hse. 3rm flat at amk ave 1 / must be able to speak chinese. 4hrs session on every wed or thur. prefer local or malaysian

1) clean n wipe e whole hse cabinet exterior
2) vaccum n mop e whole hse
3) clean all the window n grills
4) clean main hse metal gate
5) clean n wipe e whole kitchen
6) wash two toilets and basins
7) wash corridor
8) wash 2 standing fans or iron 10 polo tees by steam ironing or normal ironing up to u

paying $12 an hr but will increase to $15 an hr after 3mths period.

pls msg me at 81111236 as i dont check back here thks

I am helping my current part-time cleaner to post here. She is good and honest. I am not getting any commission. Just help her post here.
She's staying in Kembangan, nice Chinese Lady.
Her name and mobile.
XiaoLong

How much is she charging and is she a sporean?

I m also looking for a part time cleaner...prefer Singaporean..to work in the west...in the morning for 3-4hrs...twice a week. May need to help change bedsheets in 2 rooms. Pls pm me if anyone interested
Hi, I'm Emma, although I'm not singaporean but I still wanna sent you a sms for the job, im 30 year old this year, as I am working as cleaner for Singaporean a while and get good feed back from them,I do believe I can do good job at your house if you give me a chance,if you interested please contact ‭:9727 8012‬

Hi all,

I'm looking for bi-weekly part-time cleaner. preferable saturday morning (10am-1pm). I stay near Sembawang MRT

job include:
-vacuum and mop floor
-wiping window and grilles
-cleaning and wiping whole kitchen
-cleaning tables, cabinet
-washing 2 toilet
-General area cleaning

pls pm me. thanks
Hi, I'm Emma, 30 yr old this year. Im working as part time cleaner. Please contact me my number if you still need a cleaning helper:‭9727 8012‬, thank you

Hi I'm looking for part time helper in the evening to help with cooking. I'm staying at Bukit batok. Please pm me if interested

Would like to reco My PTH whom cleaning for us and others almost to 3 years.

You may try her service as a one time trial to judge her work, discipline and attitude before further arrangement.

(FYI - I'm just a client like y'all not an agent...etc. Giving her assistance as I believed on her attitude, discipline and work. We treated her like family).

You may inbox or sms me at EDITED: 2 Oct 16 for further details of My PTH. TIA
EDITED: 2 Oct 16 - Apologize, Fully Book for now.

FYI - Millions thanks y'all for all the support and trust on MyPTH work
Fully Booked for now, will update if there are available slot in future :)

My part time maid is very meticulous. Been using her and very happy with her work

I think.she only works in Bt Timah or Jurong.
I call her madam Tan

Can try 9839 2713

Last edited:
Hello! I'm looking for a weekly one too, HDB 4 room flat @Jurong East area. Please share with me if you manage to find one, have been looking for one for quite long. I'll do the same if I have any lobang. Thanks!
U can try madam.Tan at 98392713

Hi! I am looking for a part time cleaner. Please recommend or PM me of good ones working at Sembawang area and willing to work on weekend (Sat / Sun) on weekly basis. Thank you!

Hello. Looking for a part time maid that comes only once a month on a weekday morning starting January 2017.

Only 3 job scopes:
Clean windows+grilles
Clean ceiling fans
Light dusting and wiping of furnitures

Clementi, 5 room HDB, walking distance from MRT.

A1 cleaning services, gives busy individuals and families clean, comfortable refuge to return to and enjoy. Helping you indulge in a clean and fresh environment, your chores for A1 Cleaning Services is more than just cleaning. We care for your hygiene and clean for your health though singapore cleaning service.

Last edited:
I am looking for a part time helper to clean once a week at my place at Hougang Street 11. Duties include vacuuming and mopping the floor, cleaning of 3 toilets, cleaning the windows and fan and ironing of clothes.

Prefers PR or Singaporean.
Anyone has good recommendation please pm me. Thanks.

Looking for weekly/fortnightly weekend cleaner in Punggol (3-4 hours) for the following:

- Vacuum & mop floor
- Cleaning of two toilets (basins, toilet bowls, glass door shower screens, toilet floor)
- Cleaning of windows
- Cleaning of kitchen
- General wiping of furniture & house metal gate

My home is a 4-rm HDB and given that we are a young couple and a new flat, few furniture and tidy house.

Contact me directly on my mobile at 9068 4987.

Thank you.

looking for a part time cleaner to work weekly or fortnightly for 4hrs for the following:

1. vacuum and mop floor
2. Wiping the furniture mainly to wipe away the dust.
3. Ironing of clothes
4. Cleaning of toilets

Need good recommendation please as I do not want to redo the household chores. Working either on Sat or Sun morning. 5room flat at Woodlands.

Please watsapp/message me on my mobile at 9693 8620.

Thank you

looking for part time cleaner in Yishun for spring clean, mainly to clean the stubborn dirt..any recommendation pls pm. Thanks.

Looking for weekly/fortnightly weekend part time helper in Punggol.
4 room flat with no pets but 2kids.
just do some basic household chores,
1. Toilet cleaning
2. Mop and sweep
3. Ironing
4. Cleaning of windows once per month
5. Wash balcony fortnightly

PM me if you are keen.

Hi all,
i am looking for a part time helper. staying in the west side of Singapore (west coast road), PT cleaner that is able to work minimum 3 hours and once Tuesday or Wednesday evening (6.30pm - 9.30pm) or Sunday afternoon. Most of the duties that will be assigned are:

general cleaning of whole hse (3 room hdb)
Dusting / wipe all walls in the house
Mopping floors
Wash Toilets (2 toilets) & wall tiles
wash window grilles and panels (as & when needed)
Clean kitchen (fridge, table, kitchen top, microwave, oven & etc....)
Wiping of kitchen wall tiles, kitchen cabinet interior & exterior
pack & clean living room
change bedsheet

Do PM me or contact if you know of any helper that's willing to take up the job, thanks!
(90603364)

Hi!
Looking for fortnightly either weekday or weekend part time helper in Hougang.
4Room HDB with no pets and no kids.
1. Toilet cleaning
2. Moping and sweeping
3. Ironing
5. Cleaning of furnitures

Hi!
Looking for fortnightly either weekday or weekend part time helper in Hougang.
4Room HDB with no pets and no kids.
1. Toilet cleaning
2. Moping and sweeping
3. Ironing
5. Cleaning of furnitures
Hi good morning mandam,I can help u if u still need.i available to help u on weekend.i!m not local or pr but I have experienced in Sg 9 year as cleaner.i!m 30 year old and marry too.i!m from Myanmar.my rate is 15$ per hour.

Hi good morning mandam,I can help u if u still need.i available to help u on weekend.i!m not local or pr but I have experienced in Sg 9 year as cleaner.i!m 30 year old and marry too.i!m from Myanmar.my rate is 15$ per hour.

Hi Jasmine, can PM me? I looking for a helper too.
I stay at Sengkang. :)

Hi,

Looking for reliable part time house cleaner in Tiong Bahru area.
Weekday 4 hr bloc (weekly basis)
5 room HDB flat no pets.
Duties include:
Vacuum and cleaning of floor (Living room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen)
Washing of 2 toilets
Changing of bedsheets
Cleaning of windows (Bi-monthly)
Ironing
General cleaning of house (doors, gate, cabinate, etc)

Do PM or contact me if you know of any reliable cleaners who are willing to take on the job. Thanks.

Eric (96866138)

Dear All,

I need help to clean 1 + study apartment (only 1 toilet) every month (1 or 2 times per month) beside Farrer Rd MRT (Yellow/Circle Line). Clean all areas and tidy up the place. 3-4 hours/ session, $12-$15 per hour. Kindly PM for any recommendation. Thank you!

Hi, I'm looking PT cleaner at Changi South Avenue, weekly or bi weekly. Prefer Weekend morning but weekdays also can.

General cleaning
- sweep/mop the floor
- clean the bathrooms (2) and toilet (1)
- clean the kitchen

PM me your what'sapp number and rate. thanks.

Hello, I am also looking for a reliable part time cleaner at Hougang area, weekly, 4hrs weekend preferred.
Staying at a 4 room HDB with 2 guinea pigs (in cage) and a baby coming along in June 2017.

Duties include
- Vacuum & mop floor
- Cleaning of two toilets (basins, toilet bowls, glass door shower screens, toilet floor)
- Cleaning of windows (rotational basis)
- Cleaning of kitchen
- General wiping of furniture & house metal gate (rotational basis)

PM me your what'sapp number and rate. thanks.

Dear All,

I need help to clean 1 + study apartment (only 1 toilet) every month (1 or 2 times per month) beside Farrer Rd MRT (Yellow/Circle Line). Clean all areas and tidy up the place. 3-4 hours/ session, $12-$15 per hour. Kindly PM for any recommendation. Thank you!
If you still need help, you can contact my part time helper via whatsapp 90637987

Hi,

Looking for reliable part time house cleaner in Ang Mo Kio area.
Weekday or weekend (except Sunday)
4 room HDB flat no pets.

Duties include:
Vacuum and cleaning of floor (Living room, 3 bedrooms, kitchen)
Washing of 2 toilets
Cleaning of internal kitchen cabinets
Cleaning of windows

Do PM me the rates and contact number if you know of any reliable cleaners who are willing to take on the job. Thanks.

Back