2017 IVF mummies

The doctor didn't give me that
If there's no change and u decide to go back again or to another dr, try asking for the jab.
My own experience with them is they like to wait & see but we obviously don't want to just do nothing.

If there's no change and u decide to go back again or to another dr, try asking for the jab.
My own experience with them is they like to wait & see but we obviously don't want to just do nothing.
A&e can't choose dr I'm struggling to be calm I'm still bleeding still....

hihi... can i check, other than the support med prescribed by dr, is there anything else we can take during this period (after 2ww and before first scan)...
So nervous for the first scan :)

hihi... can i check, other than the support med prescribed by dr, is there anything else we can take during this period (after 2ww and before first scan)...
So nervous for the first scan :)
Hi Cindy, congratulations. We do have a supportive whatsapp group chat for bfp mummies with IVF. Do pm me your number so i can add u in.

Hi hi... here to report that i took my BT yesterday and it came back 375.. ^v^ the long waited double line for me and hb..

Waiting for about 3 more weeks for the scan..

Btw anyone experiencing bloatedness with the stomach that looks about 6 months, nausea and vomitting??? My ohss haven subside yet ):

Hi hi... here to report that i took my BT yesterday and it came back 375.. ^v^ the long waited double line for me and hb..

Waiting for about 3 more weeks for the scan..

Btw anyone experiencing bloatedness with the stomach that looks about 6 months, nausea and vomitting??? My ohss haven subside yet ):
Hi d.lee90, congrats on your bfp.
We actually have a whatsapp support group. Would you like to join? Do pm me your contact details so I can add you in ya. Hear from you soon.

Hi all!!!

I'm new to this thread and very glad that I chance upon this thread...
Just found out I was pregnant through SO-IUI from KKH.
Now awaiting 1st scan to Thurs..

hi all

Did my last medicated FET with Dr Tan HH at KKH. Transfered 2 D3 embryos.
Now BFP with one. EDD will be 11 May 2017. Just when for my 8 weeks scan with Dr Tan last friday.

Would like to join the chat. will pm you kukuangelia.
Thanks

Hi Dearies,

I am new here. I'm 28 years old. Me and DH is planning to have an IVF next year. Our first appointment will be in Jan 2017. I have a few questions to ask & need some advise.

1. What will be done during the first appointment for IVF? Clinic D (KKH)
2. Has anyone succeed with just 1 embryo transferred?
3. Is it safe to opt and choose only to have 1 embryo transfer?

Thanks in advance. :) Happy Tuesday.

Hi All,

I just had my blood test yesterday and it was bfp. 2nd ivf, with Dr Tan (kkh) and first time mummy to be.. elated yet shocked.

Can I join the chat?

Hi Dearies,

I am new here. I'm 28 years old. Me and DH is planning to have an IVF next year. Our first appointment will be in Jan 2017. I have a few questions to ask & need some advise.

1. What will be done during the first appointment for IVF? Clinic D (KKH)
2. Has anyone succeed with just 1 embryo transferred?
3. Is it safe to opt and choose only to have 1 embryo transfer?

Thanks in advance. :) Happy Tuesday.
1. For Kkh, there will be consulation and they will advise you the steps. I.e. to call on the first day of mense. There's a checklist on the first time to scan. Basically you press the queue number, scan, then get stims, and they will teach you how to do the injections.

2. I transferred 2 on both tries. First cycle was a freeze all as progesterone was way too high. But it's up to you. Now bpf on 2nd ivf try but not too sure if it's singleton or twins.

1. For Kkh, there will be consulation and they will advise you the steps. I.e. to call on the first day of mense. There's a checklist on the first time to scan. Basically you press the queue number, scan, then get stims, and they will teach you how to do the injections.

2. I transferred 2 on both tries. First cycle was a freeze all as progesterone was way too high. But it's up to you. Now bpf on 2nd ivf try but not too sure if it's singleton or twins.

Hi Dopeypan,

Oh Congrats on your BFP !!!

& Thanks for your reply !!!

Btw May I know wow long you been TTC before going for IVF? Any issue you're facing?
Are you working during the IVF journey ?

Hi Dopeypan,

Oh Congrats on your BFP !!!

& Thanks for your reply !!!

Btw May I know wow long you been TTC before going for IVF? Any issue you're facing?
Are you working during the IVF journey ?

My case was unexplained infertility. All tests came back OK, hsg, sono except sperm teat with low morphology but doc advised that it should still be okay. We TTC for a year before going to iui then ivf. I did iui once. But read that iui chances also low so I took the leap of faith and went onto ivf.

I was working whole time during ivf. For the scans, I took annual leave and have to come up with excuses for the leaves. That's the tiring part.

My case was unexplained infertility. All tests came back OK, hsg, sono except sperm teat with low morphology but doc advised that it should still be okay. We TTC for a year before going to iui then ivf. I did iui once. But read that iui chances also low so I took the leap of faith and went onto ivf.

I was working whole time during ivf. For the scans, I took annual leave and have to come up with excuses for the leaves. That's the tiring part.

I see.. I think our background is about the same. I've been TTC for 2 years now, all tests came out OK.

When will be your next check up? :)

I see.. I think our background is about the same. I've been TTC for 2 years now, all tests came out OK.

When will be your next check up? :)
Check up was 2 days back (6 weeks pregnant). To see the yolk sac etc. Looks ok. Scheduled to scan again on week 8.

Hi all, i just got my bfp after 10 long years of ttc. But i saw all your 1st beta was really high. And my 1st beta is only 105 & 2nd beta only 266. Is there anything that i should be worried about?

I did my 2nd FET at NUH under Prof Wong & had transferred 2 embbies. Pretty worried with the low hcg levels. Anyone had low hcg levels before?

Hi all, i just got my bfp after 10 long years of ttc. But i saw all your 1st beta was really high. And my 1st beta is only 105 & 2nd beta only 266. Is there anything that i should be worried about?

I did my 2nd FET at NUH under Prof Wong & had transferred 2 embbies. Pretty worried with the low hcg levels. Anyone had low hcg levels before?

I had bfp twice but with low hcg beta - 76 & 126. For both rounds, the beta din double after awhile. But for now, do try to stay positive! Read online about many others whose pregnancy went ok despite starting with low beta. All the best!

I had bfp twice but with low hcg beta - 76 & 126. For both rounds, the beta din double after awhile. But for now, do try to stay positive! Read online about many others whose pregnancy went ok despite starting with low beta. All the best!
Hello weovv

Thanks for replying.

My 3rd beta was yesterday and the result was so disappointing. It's only 309 from 266 (3days apart). It is not doubling as it should and the nurse informed me they will stop the support injections and wait for me to miscarriage naturally.

weovv, did the doctor told you it a was chemical pregnancy? And do you have any bleeding after that?

My hcg was 142 when first tested positive. Prof wasn't worried and only ordered hcg one week later, which shot up to few thousands.

My hcg was 142 when first tested positive. Prof wasn't worried and only ordered hcg one week later, which shot up to few thousands.
Yes, sharon was telling me in 5weeks plus I should be in thousands hcg. This is devastating... They going to take one more blood test next monday. I just hope there will be some miracles by then. Currently, I have no bleeding and no spotting.

Hello weovv

Thanks for replying.

My 3rd beta was yesterday and the result was so disappointing. It's only 309 from 266 (3days apart). It is not doubling as it should and the nurse informed me they will stop the support injections and wait for me to miscarriage naturally.

weovv, did the doctor told you it a was chemical pregnancy? And do you have any bleeding after that?

Doc mentioned was blighted ovum after scan shows sac but no fetal pole. Was told to stop support n after a week or so, mens came.
Since you r having another blood test next Monday, maybe can ask doc if should still continue with support?

Doc mentioned was blighted ovum after scan shows sac but no fetal pole. Was told to stop support n after a week or so, mens came.
Since you r having another blood test next Monday, maybe can ask doc if should still continue with support?
Oh dear...
I'll see what can they do on Mon. Its just weird that he diagnosed chemical pregnancy without even asking me to do the ultrasound. Thanks weovv.

hi all, I just went for my beta today and have a reading of 224 at 12dp3dt. Is that okay?
Also I noticed a slight brownish discharge. when I wipe it looks more like dirt than blood but am quite worried as I had a CP before this. Anyone experienced similar situations?

hi all, I just went for my beta today and have a reading of 224 at 12dp3dt. Is that okay?
Also I noticed a slight brownish discharge. when I wipe it looks more like dirt than blood but am quite worried as I had a CP before this. Anyone experienced similar situations?
224 is not that bad Vk85. The no just need to be doubled or triple in every 48-72hrs. I guess as long its not a red bright blood its should be fine.

224 is not that bad Vk85. The no just need to be doubled or triple in every 48-72hrs. I guess as long its not a red bright blood its should be fine.
thank you cahayasuci..feel a bt better now cuz no more discharge since that once in the afternoon wheras my CP I was spotting continously and it was getting heavier. For my own superstitions, i will join the WA grp after my 6-week scan in 2 weeks' time :)

Back