Recommending my Confinement lady

happimay

Hi all,

I am a mummy myself and has the same worry as u all do. I always worry whether if the confinement nanny is experience anot, will she take good care of baby, need to be on monitoring, is she lazy etc etc...

I had just finish my confinement with extension and must say that my cl is still as good. This is my 2nd child, and I am engaging her for a 2nd time after 6yrs.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way related to her. just thought that since I hv a good confinement nanny why not share with the mummies here who want to do a good confinement.

I have very good impression of her because of the following:-

1. She take good care of my baby 24/7.
2. She will inform me of what can eat n can't and also will remind me what can do and cannot.
Sometimes if I hv queries, I will ask her and she will advise me. But based on mutual understanding that since I engage cl then I will listen to her advise and also we are open for discussion if any situation corps up (eg different expectations n way of handling babies)
3. She will help me save $$ when doing marketing and buying herbs in sense that she will not spend on the most expensive stuff with no value to mummy.
4. She is a great cook and I can request for food I like and she will cook it in confinement method. (Sometime my mum n relative will drop by n they will pinch on the food and all comment nice).
5. On my 1st week visit to pd, pd already comment that my baby has already increase in weight and is heavier than birth weight. (Baby wt normally drops few days after delivery). PD told me that my baby is in good hands and ask me not to worry.
6. My baby has slight jaundice n she will use her traditional method to help reduce which will be cleared before 2nd visit to pd.
7. She cooks for my family n keeps the area clean to where the baby goes.
8. She helps to wash baby n my clothes.
9. She talks and entertain my baby and my baby listens to her. (U may not believe but she really has a way with baby and that is the reason I engage her service 2nd time on private basis.

Mummies if u are interested and would like to find out more, you may pm me for her details.

Wish and hope all have a smooth n safe delivery.

Hi all,

I am a mummy myself and has the same worry as u all do. I always worry whether if the confinement nanny is experience anot, will she take good care of baby, need to be on monitoring, is she lazy etc etc...

I had just finish my confinement with extension and must say that my cl is still as good. This is my 2nd child, and I am engaging her for a 2nd time after 6yrs.

Disclaimer: I am not in any way related to her. just thought that since I hv a good confinement nanny why not share with the mummies here who want to do a good confinement.

2. She will inform me of what can eat n can't and also will remind me what can do and cannot.
Sometimes if I hv queries, I will ask her and she will advise me. But based on mutual understanding that since I engage cl then I will listen to her advise and also we are open for discussion if any situation corps up (eg different expectations n way of handling babies)
3. She will help me save $$ when doing marketing and buying herbs in sense that she will not spend on the most expensive stuff with no value to mummy.
4. She is a great cook and I can request for food I like and she will cook it in confinement method. (Sometime my mum n relative will drop by n they will pinch on the food and all comment nice).
5. On my 1st week visit to pd, pd already comment that my baby has already increase in weight and is heavier than birth weight. (Baby wt normally drops few days after delivery). PD told me that my baby is in good hands and ask me not to worry.
6. My baby has slight jaundice n she will use her traditional method to help reduce which will be cleared before 2nd visit to pd.
9. She talks and entertain my baby and my baby listens to her. (U may not believe but she really has a way with baby and that is the reason I engage her service 2nd time on private basis.

Mummies if u are interested and would like to find out more, you may pm me for her details.

Hi May,
Can I have ur C L contact .
Thanks alot.

Hi . My cl auntie had been doing 60 days confinement for me. My bb will be in infant care in oct 2016.she really help me a lot. And help to train my maid. If anyone interested , pls contact me. She is available in the month of oct 2016.

Hi all,

I just had my second confinement with my CL and she is well recommended. I had a stress free and happy confinement period with her that's why i engage her twice. Her Name is Auntie Lin and she is in her early 50's. A loving grandmother and she used to be a nanny too. Hence she is experienced and well with kids. I would just like to share a little about what she did that makes my confinement a pleasant experience:
1) She is Clean and easy going, she bath every time after she cooks. ( she can adapt very well with our busy schedule)
2) She cooks well and is tasty! ( Check out the food photos that i've attached, her Ginger wine chicken and vinegar pig trotter is a killer!)
3) She is very BF pro. She makes milk booster soups and she understand how a nb works. She not the kind of CL that keep saying you have no Milk( Hate those). She helps to increase the SS when bb demanding more. BM handling and BF knowledge is awesome and i learnt a lot from her. I think this is quite precious as is hard to find this kind of CL around.
4) Most importantly, she is such a caring and loving CL to our baby. Our baby became a Michelin under her care. lolx.

Do drop her watsapp or call at +60133998255. Cheers.

Attachments

• 20160315_132131.jpg
    20160315_132131.jpg
    662.3 KB · Views: 419
  • 20160313_132607.jpg
    20160313_132607.jpg
    718.2 KB · Views: 388
Hi all,
I would like to recommend My CL - Kam Lan which from Malaysia too.
She very friendly & patient.
Taking very good care of me & my baby.
I recommended her to my fren, they all are happy. Need to book her early, she quite popular.
She very experienced on taking care baby & cooked very well. ( my family like her cooking alot!)
Best part is she very fast & hardworking , while taking care of us, she still manage to keep my house clean & neat. ( my previous aunty for my first born was calculative, didn't do anyhousework at all, understand that she not need to do cos not part of her duty, but still feel not so good like that)
Really appreciate to have confinement lady like her.

Her number : +6012-7288628( hp)
Her daughter : +6592715065

Hope you all can engage her service.

Hi all,

Hi Happimay

Can u let me have the contact of your confinement lady? Thanks

Hi all,

Hi can I get her contact detail please?

Hi all

I have just completed my confinement with Huang Tai and I would to share my good experience with mummies to be. In fact, I have the same worries as many of you, whether do I really need to get a cl and should I go with freelance cl or agency cl and what if I cannot get along with the cl.

Huang Tai was recommended by a friend and also after seeing a blog review on her, I decided to go with her. However not long after I placed the deposit with her, I read on forum (which was a few years back) on some negative reviews on her, I was again worried and called her up to verify and she assured me that she has always done her best in every assignment. What’s important and critical is that mummy and her to communicate on the dos and don’ts to avoid any misunderstandings.

Areas which I am happy with Huang Tai:

1. A few weeks before I delivered, Huang Tai contacted me on the things I need to get ready and to understand how baby and myself are doing and whether delivery will still be on EDD or earlier. It was very assuring to know (esp when I was getting more and more nervous when the EDD gets nearer) that she was already on standby and I do not have to worry whether my cl will appear at my home when I discharge.

2. She was very prompt on the day she arrived. First thing she did was to check on baby to make sure all he was well, especially when it comes to jaundice. After noting only slight jaundice on my baby, she went straight to the kitchen to get herself ready to make lunch for me. She got herself settled down very quickly in the kitchen which includes tidying up my messy kitchen cabinet.

3. She made sure she gets the best value for me when it comes to marketing (shared by my hubby) and she minimized food wastage. She also did bring her own ingredients and condiments and share them in her cooking (esp when I have only the basic cooking stuffs as I seldom cook at home)

4. She would ask me what I like to have and make sure I have sumptuous meal everyday. On the other hand, she herself ate very simply with rice, vege and some meat. To some extent, I felt bad when I eat so well.

5. She is pro breastfeeding and would cook soup or dishes which boost milk supply. However because I wanted to go on exclusive pumping on a fixed schedule, I did not let my baby latched on. Instead she was required to wash the pump equipment after every 3 hour pump. Never once she complained of the washing but rather she always remind me not to wash any but leave it to her

6. She looked after my baby all the time except sometimes when she was bathing or cooking, she may need extra help as I do not have a helper. But definitely during night time, she will look after baby so that hubby and myself can have a good sleep

7. She tried to put my baby on a fixed schedule instead of patting and carrying baby all the time so that when she left, hubby and myself will have minimal problem looking after baby. And she was so well with my baby that he now feeds on schedule, sleep well and put on 1.5kg since discharged.

8. She knew it is not easy for a mummy to look after a newborn without helper post confinement, hence she prepared food/ingredients in small portions for me in fridge before she left so that I can easily heat up/cook the food without much hassle. The food prepared is enough for 1-2 weeks which is close to 40 days confinement food for me.

While this is my first time engaging a cl and I have no comparison to make, I am glad that I had a good experience with Huang Tai. Attached some of the food she made for me. Interested mummies to be, do contact her at +65 8309 0545. Cheers!

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_8998.JPG
    IMG_8998.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 282
  • IMG_9162.JPG
    IMG_9162.JPG
    226 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_9164.JPG
    IMG_9164.JPG
    298.8 KB · Views: 276
  • IMG_9172.JPG
    IMG_9172.JPG
    247.9 KB · Views: 260
  • IMG_9178.JPG
    IMG_9178.JPG
    243.5 KB · Views: 259
  • IMG_9191.JPG
    IMG_9191.JPG
    288.6 KB · Views: 280
  • IMG_9196.JPG
    IMG_9196.JPG
    315.7 KB · Views: 273
Hi all,

Hi, can i have her contact no? My edd 28feb
tia

Hi all,

Hello, able to share the contact with me? Thank you.

Hi all,

Hi all,

Bump

Hi all,

Hi, can share her contact? I have pm you

Back