Year 2016 IVF Mummy To-Be

I didn't wear it for 24hrs after 2wks. Wear it when I need to carry or change baby. Wear during sleep time. I didn't feel the heat as I sleep in air con room
@piglet I dun wear 24 hours aso esp hot days need a breather but night time like you got aircon will wear it the whole night.

@blessedzn
I bought it at kkh I think the brand it's dale. It's not comfy on hot days so wearing it over your clothes will be good to precent rashes as cotton can absorbed perspiration.

wat brand of ur binder, i found that tmc one very hot
I wore the TMC one 24/7 for about 2wks then less than 24hrs for another about half week. Initially tried normal panties without binder but feel insecure with the loose flab on the belly. So After that I switch to wearing cotton panties with postnatal abdominal support I bought from Taobao via ezbuy. The cotton panties are not Super tight as girdles but do decent job and are very comfy without feeling warm.

http://m.intl.taobao.com/detail/detail.html?id=527058045810

Hi All....painful wrist.. and how u cure? Started to pain 3 weeks after gave birth.. and now.. its 7 weeks and its getting worst..

Hi All....painful wrist.. and how u cure? Started to pain 3 weeks after gave birth.. and now.. its 7 weeks and its getting worst..
This one is called mother hand. If the way u carry baby not correct.

Some mother go for accupture or tuina to ease the pain.

I went for steroid jabs at TTSH Orthopaedic. Asked my gynae at Kkh for referral. The pain went away after a few days. The effect of the jabs last for 4-6 months.

My Friend recommended this anti steroidal anti inflammatory medication gel to apply on the wrists. Can buy from Pharmacists counter at Watson or Guardian. Brand is Fastum Gel. Can try applying and try to minimize strain on wrists when carry bb. if not getting better, then see doc as suggested by Shinkirou

I visited Dr. Ann Tan's women & fertility health centre with my sister. she's a very attentive doctor and i believe she also caters those who wanted to undergo health screening and in vitro fertilisation.
though my sis got a healthy and normal pregnancy you may check the clinic's method of assisted reproduction coz i just love how dr. tan helped my family when my sis gave birth.
and to everyone congrats to your future babies from ivf procedure.

I visited Dr. Ann Tan's women & fertility health centre with my sister. she's a very attentive doctor and i believe she also caters those who wanted to undergo health screening and in vitro fertilisation.
though my sis got a healthy and normal pregnancy you may check the clinic's method of assisted reproduction coz i just love how dr. tan helped my family when my sis gave birth.
and to everyone congrats to your future babies from ivf procedure.

Ann tan is atas dr. Very expensive.

Hi, didn't drop in for qt long... Congrats to everyone who has given birth!! Well done :)

For wrist pain u can see doc to get the steroid jab or cream (but it is not a permanent solution). Some ppl try accupuncture also. Mb instead of carrying bb by hand u can try sling/wrap?

Want to ask after ER do you ladies have abdominal pain? Like people punch on ur stomach type of pain?
Yup v painful. But it goes away after 1-2 days. I even told dr on the day of ET it is so painful, r u sure can still do ET? Lol.
If u really cannot tahan u can eat panadol.

Hehe no still 1.5 mth more...
Thanks ya...
Jia you urself! Bb now v cute and fun right? More interactive at this age compared to nb.

Ah...1.5 month more ...very fast le! U jia you too :)

Yup...bub very fun n interactive but also getting to be nottie. ..haha...a lot of pattern from him...

Nb sleep a lot = more free time to do own stuff .....infant only nap 1/2 hrs × a few time in a day = must prioritise what to do 1st n what do later ....

Ah...1.5 month more ...very fast le! U jia you too :)

Yup...bub very fun n interactive but also getting to be nottie. ..haha...a lot of pattern from him...

Nb sleep a lot = more free time to do own stuff .....infant only nap 1/2 hrs × a few time in a day = must prioritise what to do 1st n what do later ....
Yup after a while will start to take longer nap... Then u can have some free time to urself! Usually i prioritise sleep hahahaha

They get more and more interactive as time passes...
But also then u will have to deal with more things..: their will and their wants
Ya..esp when they reached the terrible 2 year old age. My #1 is 2.5 year old and he's like a mini rebellious teenager. You tell him not to do this, he purposely does it and many times somemore. They really test your patience

Now I return to work. Kind of missed my baby. Every time we come home take turn come home carry. I get dh to read flash card to him. I sing bedtime song n hug him to sleep. He good mood will make sound like talk to u.
Nice, my baby sleeps early, when I am home she is asleep.....only get to carry the sleeping cutie to the car and to home... No chance to interact..

Mummies/ daddies. ..

My bub kena heat rashes all over his face n neck n spreading to his body :(

Seen a pd n she only asked us to bathe bub in plain water n said should clear up in a week..no lotion prescribe ..only zyetec if bub is bother by tt..

Any home remedy tt will help in easing bub condition? Cos I think is itchy as he keep rubbing his face w his hand or against my clothes wen I carry him...

Mummies/ daddies. ..

Seen a pd n she only asked us to bathe bub in plain water n said should clear up in a week..no lotion prescribe ..only zyetec if bub is bother by tt..

Any home remedy tt will help in easing bub condition? Cos I think is itchy as he keep rubbing his face w his hand or against my clothes wen I carry him...

Am not too sure but some say bm works for everything. U may want to try. Try to let him stay in Aircon places cos when he sweat heat rash will get worse

I browse through birth photos and now coming 2 months. Clothes baggy, now jin tight. Cannot wear liao.. so amazing. The growing stages. Trying to capture all moments as possible. Unfortunately in this era not very possible, as out at work least 10 hr
Ya!! My #2 is wearing clothes that belong to kor kor at 6-9 months. They grow v fast during 1st year...

Mummies/ daddies. ..

Think u can only just keep bathing and wiping with water and keep cool.
My mom tried a herb from medical hall called jin yin hua. U can try that... Boil a handful of the dried flowers in water and add to the bathing water. Supposed to be "cooling".

mentioned last sunday missus went wedding dinner, dun noe sms and check status numerous time. also said go work dun noe how~~
join back workforce end of oct 2016 (take 3 months). :(

Mummies/ daddies. ..

You can try to bathe him using Jo Lauren's oatmeal bath. It will help sooth the rashes. It's basically sachets which you soak in water. No need to use soap.

Another thing that works for my baby is Mustela Stellatopia lipid replenishing balm. Mine got eczema on his neck and body and it helps him a lot.

Hi hi mummies/daddies,

Any one of u brought/hv experience bub to swimming before 6 month? As will like to try bringing. ..

As i read usually 6 month is d mark bubs can go swimming (w d float around their neck )...n also cos they usually would hv started eating solid food = less liquid kind of poo = less messy (incase leakage in pool during swim).

If yes, did u all use disposable kind or reuse able kind of diaper for d swim? N at wat x of d day would u all go ?

TIA :)

My son uses the swimming diaper. Think you can buy from baby fair or from Agape babies or Pupsik. I go in the morning or evening but we used the inflatable swimming pool.

mentioned last sunday missus went wedding dinner, dun noe sms and check status numerous time. also said go work dun noe how~~
I also took 3mths. Just back 2work for 2wks. Everyday rush home to pump n spend time with my nos.1& baby. Baby also kind of miss me. When reach home, his eyes will open big big n follow where I go. Patiently wait for me to shower n carry him. He sleep at 9pm.

Why don't take 4 mths. Can bond with baby more
Need to keep some leave to bring baby for their jabs n in case after jab fever.

Keep some ML can take as annual leave before baby turn one. If take all, public holiday n Sunday is also counted inside. Buay Hua.

Need to keep some leave to bring baby for their jabs n in case after jab fever.

Keep some ML can take as annual leave before baby turn one. If take all, public holiday n Sunday is also counted inside. Buay Hua.
Ya lor don't understand why ph n weekrnd must be counted inside. Now end of the yr le so it's not too bad to take all. If it's not because I on HL for so many months I will request for npl. Now paisei to request

I also took 3mths. Just back 2work for 2wks. Everyday rush home to pump n spend time with my nos.1& baby. Baby also kind of miss me. When reach home, his eyes will open big big n follow where I go. Patiently wait for me to shower n carry him. He sleep at 9pm.
Your kid is so kwai!!

Woah so good your baby! Mine gets angry with me. So far, it's been 6 days and all 6 days he refused to look at me when I come back. I had to pacify him and talk to him before he look at me and smile. He will smile and look at everybody else but not me. Last Friday he refused to look at me for more than 30mins. I almost cried. :-(

Woah so good your baby! Mine gets angry with me. So far, it's been 6 days and all 6 days he refused to look at me when I come back. I had to pacify him and talk to him before he look at me and smile. He will smile and look at everybody else but not me. Last Friday he refused to look at me for more than 30mins. I almost cried. :-(
wa...so young already know psychology! what is happening to the babies nowadays?? they are supposed to be babies, cute, innocent and naive! :p

wa...so young already know psychology! what is happening to the babies nowadays?? they are supposed to be babies, cute, innocent and naive! :p

Yalor.. at first my parents didn't believe me that he did that until they saw with their own eyes. So now everytime before I fetch him from my in-law's or parent's place, my heart beat fast fast.. cos don't know how long he'll be angry.

Yalor.. at first my parents didn't believe me that he did that until they saw with their own eyes. So now everytime before I fetch him from my in-law's or parent's place, my heart beat fast fast.. cos don't know how long he'll be angry.
Every morning I carry him. Then he mummy need to go work. Ask he be good boy stay at home with grandma. Later mum come home then love love him.

Yup sometimes it is like that... I also replied to work emails during my ML, though quite minimal. Just that sometimes cos she holds info that no one else has, no choice but to do...
When she returns to work, she got to be qt firm on knock off time... Not easy...

Sleep at 9pm...tt is so cool ! What x bub wake up den?

Mine sleep btwn10-10.30pm n his wakey time depends ...sometime as early as 8.30am (I will hide n peek at him ,cross my finger tt bub sleep back but mostly he will make noise follow by loud cry if long time bo chup him)..sometime 10.30am ...

Sleep at 9pm...tt is so cool ! What x bub wake up den?

Mine sleep btwn10-10.30pm n his wakey time depends ...sometime as early as 8.30am (I will hide n peek at him ,cross my finger tt bub sleep back but mostly he will make noise follow by loud cry if long time bo chup him)..sometime 10.30am ...
Sometime 6am sometime 7am. 7am just nice I done with my wash up n ready to go work. So feed him n off to work

Piglet how many times do you pump a day now ? I m pumping twice a day since ladt week, dunno if can maintain the supply with 2 pumps

Ya lor don't understand why ph n weekrnd must be counted inside. Now end of the yr le so it's not too bad to take all. If it's not because I on HL for so many months I will request for npl. Now paisei to request
Only the first 8 weeks got count weekend and PH. The remaining 8 weeks are based on working days.
That's why i took 2 months ML and keep the balance and take them flexibly. I still have 20 days to clear before it lapse in Jan 17.

Back